~Opinions~ discussion

23 views
Fun > The year 2011

Comments Showing 1-50 of 162 (162 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by Emma (new)

Emma (zeeberg) So, 2010 was good in some ways and horrible in others. What are your wishes, hopes and resolutions for 2011?


Fariha (damn you SketchUp!!) (fariha1234) | 1212 comments please no more natural disasters or bombings!!!!


message 3: by Amina (new)

Amina  (journalistam) that's not in our hands... but I hope to do something better (education again or book publish) in this year


Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (openupyoureyes) | 529 comments Hmm... I have many wishes but they dont have a reality check haha ;)


Fariha (damn you SketchUp!!) (fariha1234) | 1212 comments amina.. i didnt said that was my resolution.. my resolutions are err a little weird so i rather not write em lol!!


message 6: by Emma (new)

Emma (zeeberg) Hopes: I hope that people will stop bombing innocents all the time! I also hope that we can get out of the finacial crisis.

Wishes: My wish is that we'll get a new government in Denmark (Oppositionen). NO MORE CHILDSOLDIERS!

Resolution that shall be kept:
*Take more time to read.

*Finish reading the Qur'an.

* Get a job

Resolution that most likely wont be kept:
*Try hard to do as much of my daily homework as possible.

* Starts my assignments/turn-ins in good time, so that I wont sweat over them at 3 AM in the morning, on the day they have to be turned in.

* Get enough sleep on school nights.


message 7: by Jerry (new)

Jerry | 850 comments Fariha wrote: "please no more natural disasters or bombings!!!!"

yeah, right...


message 8: by meri (new)

meri (meri_is_a_saltedfish) | 127 comments i just want to be a better person than i the person i was in 2010...do that makes sense?


message 9: by Amina (new)

Amina  (journalistam) that makes sense but 'do that makes sense' doesn't! lol. u mean, 'does that make sense?'


message 10: by meri (new)

meri (meri_is_a_saltedfish) | 127 comments Amina wrote: "that makes sense but 'do that makes sense' doesn't! lol. u mean, 'does that make sense?'"

sorry....:)


Fariha (damn you SketchUp!!) (fariha1234) | 1212 comments Donatello wrote: "Fariha wrote: "please no more natural disasters or bombings!!!!"

yeah, right..."


excuse me?


message 12: by Lauren (new)

Lauren Happy new year everyone btw! :D

I dont have any resolusions beacuse i dont see the point i never do them. But i do have alot of good plans for this year, hopefuly it is a good one!.


message 13: by Emma (new)

Emma (zeeberg) Plans / Resolutions - Potato / Potaahto


message 14: by Lauren (new)

Lauren I mean like, things i have planned, the family holiday i'm going on or something not, 'to be more organised' lol.


message 15: by Jerry (new)

Jerry | 850 comments Fariha wrote: "Donatello wrote: "Fariha wrote: "please no more natural disasters or bombings!!!!"

yeah, right..."

excuse me?"


you and i both know there's no way there's not going to be any bombings or natural disasters for a whole year. yes, i'm a pessimist, but i prefer taking a realistic view of things...


message 16: by Emma (new)

Emma (zeeberg) @Donatello: Which is why I said: "What are your wishes, hopes and resolutions". Notice the wishes and hopes.


message 17: by Jerry (new)

Jerry | 850 comments i knew you'd be the first to respond...

well, it's my wish and hope that no one is going to have false hopes.


message 18: by Emma (new)

Emma (zeeberg) i knew you'd be the first to respond...

What's that supposed to mean?


message 19: by Jerry (new)

Jerry | 850 comments whenever i say something, you're usually the first to snap a retort.

here we go again...


message 20: by Lauren (new)

Lauren She was just saying a point, you don't have to be rude...


message 21: by Emma (new)

Emma (zeeberg) Donatello wrote: "whenever i say something, you're usually the first to snap a retort.

here we go again..."


So, because I debate my point and tell you not to threaten to kill people I snap at you all the time? Right.


message 22: by Jerry (new)

Jerry | 850 comments see? i rest my case.


message 23: by Anna (new)

Anna Banana | 156 comments Donatello, you are being extremely paranoid. It's almost like you want to be a victim in everything. Emma has not snapped at you just because, if you'd care to notice she has actually defended you. Just because someone disagrees with you or points something out doesn't mean they're out to get you.


message 24: by Fariha (damn you SketchUp!!) (last edited Jan 09, 2011 02:52PM) (new)

Fariha (damn you SketchUp!!) (fariha1234) | 1212 comments Donatello wrote: "i knew you'd be the first to respond...

well, it's my wish and hope that no one is going to have false hopes."


its your wish and hope that no one has a false hope?
thats not being realistic thats being ridiculous.


message 25: by meri (new)

meri (meri_is_a_saltedfish) | 127 comments Fariha wrote: "Donatello wrote: "i knew you'd be the first to respond...

well, it's my wish and hope that no one is going to have false hopes."

its your wish and hope that no one has a false hope?
thats not bei..."


here we go again...:(


Fariha (damn you SketchUp!!) (fariha1234) | 1212 comments Marynhein wrote: "Fariha wrote: "Donatello wrote: "i knew you'd be the first to respond...

well, it's my wish and hope that no one is going to have false hopes."

its your wish and hope that no one has a false hope..."


what?


message 27: by Jerry (new)

Jerry | 850 comments wow, look! everyone ganging up on me again. do you hate me or do you just automatically disagree with anything i say?


message 28: by Amina (new)

Amina  (journalistam) hey, no offence - I don't usually get in an argument 'you're' in - but do you have some problem? Because I don't like to get it in for people but your just getting at my head, no offence. I'd suggest you leave the group if you think every, fucking person here is against you. jheeez


Fariha (damn you SketchUp!!) (fariha1234) | 1212 comments Donatello wrote: "wow, look! everyone ganging up on me again. do you hate me or do you just automatically disagree with anything i say?"

yes donatello i do have the tendency to hate people who i have never met and yea i am being sarcastic.


message 30: by Jerry (new)

Jerry | 850 comments amina: i don't see anyone else getting called stupid and immature.
fariha: i have met you. i'm talking to you right now.
mary who loves da rain: why would you want a boyfriend??


Fariha (damn you SketchUp!!) (fariha1234) | 1212 comments you have met me?? woah thats creepy!
lol
talking and meeting isnt the same. i dont know you i dont know anything about your personality so why would i hate you.
i disagree with alot of people over here not just you.


message 32: by Jerry (new)

Jerry | 850 comments you do know about my personality. you have commented on it many times.
but i don't see you insulting them.


Fariha (damn you SketchUp!!) (fariha1234) | 1212 comments erm all i know is you love wolves....nothing else..


Fariha (damn you SketchUp!!) (fariha1234) | 1212 comments erm i disagree and than state why .. thats hardly called insulting.


message 35: by Jerry (last edited Jan 11, 2011 03:10PM) (new)

Jerry | 850 comments i am apparently stupid, immature, and paranoid, remember?


Fariha (damn you SketchUp!!) (fariha1234) | 1212 comments well thats after you threaten to kill people!
that was immature-ish of you.
and well if someone accused me of ganging up on them than yes i will call that person paranoid.
but i dont recall calling you stupid!.. if i did am sorry..


message 37: by Lauren (new)

Lauren @Donatello - maybe if you were a little nicer to people you would get a warmer responce. But from what i read you basicaly just told Fariha not wish for no bombings, because according to you it's not going to come true. Fariha also said that she has seen many of them, so i actualy find it quite nasty that you would tell her she cant put that down as something to hope for because you believe it isnt going to happen. Well excuse her for wanting a better year than 2010 were she doesnt have to see things like that. And no one said it had to be realistic, its things we want not what we will get. And you are wondering why people are 'ganging up' on you? maybe you should think about what you say an what people have been through before you make your comments.


message 38: by Jerry (new)

Jerry | 850 comments 1. i'm not a nice person.
2. isn't this an opinions group? i stated my opinion.
3. i am blunt and concise. it makes life easier.


message 39: by Lauren (new)

Lauren 1.Agreed
2.Your realy going to point that out after the fuss you made in the other group?
3.Who cares, thats not an excuse there are ways to get across your opinon that being so blunt you insult people, alot of people on here are honest, but manage to be nice. So maybe you should do the same if you dont want people to gang up on you.


message 40: by Jerry (new)

Jerry | 850 comments 1. glad you finally agreed with me
2. what other group? what are you talking about?
3. fine. gang up on me. i prefer to state my opinion without wasting time adding euphemisms when everyone knows what i mean.


message 41: by Lauren (new)

Lauren The other group were you initialy felt like you were getting ganged up on, the one were you threatend people? yeh that one, i think it was in the Love topic.

You just cant take what you give. Because you seem to think its fine to be rude about other people opinions but when it comes to yours being challenged you accuse people of ganging up on you. Thats not being blunt and concise and all that crap you said, being honest about opinions, because tbh i would be ok with you if you took what you give out, but you dont, your comments are pretty nasty to people and when someone else challenges your opinion, nicer than you do other peoples btw, its suddenly an issue. So if you want to be rude and shiz to people, but be willing to take it back.


message 42: by Jerry (new)

Jerry | 850 comments i'm taking it right now, lauren.


message 43: by Lauren (new)

Lauren wow, look! everyone ganging up on me again. do you hate me or do you just automatically disagree with anything i say?

So this is you taking dissagreement well, yes?. You are claiming that people are ganging up on you because they dissagreed with your point. And when Emma was the first to respond, you made a snarky comment about that aswel. I would hardly say you are taking what you give out.


message 44: by Jerry (new)

Jerry | 850 comments i'm taking you bombarding me with insults and snide comments.


message 45: by Amina (new)

Amina  (journalistam) Gawd, you're such a baby


message 46: by Jerry (new)

Jerry | 850 comments now, i can tolerate different opinions, but personal insults are something else. how am i being a baby?


message 47: by Amina (new)

Amina  (journalistam) by moaning n bein dumb


message 48: by Lauren (new)

Lauren So threatening someone isnt a personal insult? telling someone they arent alout to wish for something isnt personal?. You are just proving my point about not taking what you give out.


message 49: by Jerry (new)

Jerry | 850 comments amina: i am not moaning. and how am i being dumb? i find it ironic that a moderator of an opinions group calls someone dumb because she has a different opinions. you're a hypocrite.
lauren: it was an empty threat and you know it. what was i going to do, reach through my computer to yours and rip your face off? and i never said anyone wasn't allowed to wish for anything.


Fariha (damn you SketchUp!!) (fariha1234) | 1212 comments doesnt matter.. threatening someone is a serious issue.


« previous 1 3 4
back to top