Stop Product Testing On Animals! discussion

Welcome > Thank you for caring

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kat (new)

Kat (sugaraddict) What people do to animals is wrong, and I feel like it's my duty to carry out how wrong it is. So don't thank me- or us well you can thank the others but I'm doing it for the innocence.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

I agree with both of those ^^

message 3: by Kat (new)

Kat (sugaraddict) I checked out your book on GR, it looks cool. Have you read Hurt Go Happy ?

Lexphie (The Animal Lover) | 81 comments Mod
Andrew wrote: "Thank you to everybody in this group for caring about something, anything really, beyond yourself. In particular, it's courageous to care about animals. They don't get much press. The issues are..."

That's exactly why I made this group, when you think of charities you think of homeless shelters, I mean I want to help the homeless to but animals can't go out and get themselves a job and a caring family.strays are usually put in kill shelters and get put down. For animal testing, they can't say they don't want to. They don't have a say. That's why HUMANS need to help them, that's

message 5: by Kat (new)

Kat (sugaraddict) Hey Lexphie, I know you're all gung-ho and stuff but I'm an original member of this group. You didn't make it, I admire you for taking over but I'm just stating the facts.

Yeah, I read it and it was really good. It doesn't exactly go along with this theme, except for the owner of the chimpanzee rescued her from poachers but it still was really interesting.

I actually did start it but something happened to my account and so I had to make a new one, my sis was trying to delete hers but was on mine.I did start the group but was just under 2 different names

message 7: by Kat (new)

Kat (sugaraddict) Oh, I didn't know that.

Yeah most people didn't until I told them, it was kinda confusing

message 9: by Kat (new)

Kat (sugaraddict) Sorry for my rudeness.

It's ok

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Hurt Go Happy (other topics)