Love Inspired Historicals discussion

Lyn's Free Serialized Novel

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lyn (new)

Lyn (lyncote) | 1644 comments Mod
This week I'm posting reminders that I will be posting my very first ms. (much revised) on my blog. http://bit.ly/N4yOf I'll be reminding people to read the 1st 2 scenes which I posted before Christmas. Next Monday, I'm posting the next scene. I plan on posting 2-3 new scenes each week till it's done. And it's 26 chapters long so get started at the beginning. And invite your friends. I'm really looking forward to LaBelle Christiane making her debut in the world!

Can the beautiful daughter of a French courtesan find a love that will last in early America?

message 2: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer (texasaggieteacher) | 4102 comments oooo! I love when you do this! lol But I hate waiting to see what happens! That's why I like your books since I can read it all in one sitting. lol

message 3: by Paula-O (new)

Paula-O (kyflo130) | 2257 comments Oh goodness Lyn, I think I feel the same way Jennifer does, I would go crazy waiting for the other shoe to drop...I think I will pass on this one and wait to read the whole book. thanks for sharing though.

message 4: by Lyn (new)

Lyn (lyncote) | 1644 comments Mod
Jennifer and Paula,
I'm getting up to speed today. I'll be posting scenes M,W,F each week so there won't be much lag time between posts. Drop by today and get started!

message 6: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer (texasaggieteacher) | 4102 comments SWEET!