THE WARRIOR C-L-A-N-S discussion

RiverClan > RiverClan RP

Comments Showing 1-50 of 155 (155 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Storyboard: It's freezing it's cold, but Riverclan are still full in fish,with the other clans getting hungrier everyday, it will be 3times worse to defend and protect their borders with Windclan and Shadowclan sniffing afully close near their borders.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Frostpaw sat by the river, taking fish after fish out. She looked across the lake at Thunderclan, then Windclan, then Shadowclan.

Greenstar looked at her clan proudly, the fresh0kile pile was full and her clan looked thick and healthy.

message 3: by ♥ Regan ♥ (new)

♥ Regan ♥ (rubber_duck) | 10 comments Darkstream flicked her eyes up at the fresh kill pile, smiling at the large pile. Although this meant more attempts to steal kill, it was still great for the clan. They had doubled their patrols and thus far it was calm, but she couldn't expect it to stay that way. She stood up and stretched, deciding to look for her apprentice, Frostpaw.

Bramblepaw accidentally let the fish wiggle out of his grasp. "Foxdung!" he exclaimed, with Frostpaw next to him. "Oh, sorry..." he said, smiling and trying to make up for his mistake.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Frostpaw laughed and said,"Oh Bramblepaw, why are you of all cats apologizing?"She asked,"Happens to me all the time."

message 5: by ♥ Regan ♥ (new)

♥ Regan ♥ (rubber_duck) | 10 comments Bramblepaw looked into the distance, pondering that. "Well, I'm not sure, really," he said, laughing and splashing Frostpaw with water.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Frostpaw giggled and gasped,"Oh you!"She started splashing him back with water.

message 7: by ☆Lily *Aria* Sokai☆ (last edited Jan 03, 2011 11:14AM) (new)

☆Lily *Aria* Sokai☆ (lilysokai) Silverpool paced back and forth through camp, her tail lashing viciously. "Where are those apprentices?!" She meowed, fear rising in her voice. "I need more herbs...! We're running low on Poppy Seeds and Borage leaves... I hate leaf-bare! All of the herbs are dying, and I can't leave camp..." She said, her paws trembling slightly.

message 8: by [deleted user] (last edited Jan 03, 2011 12:28PM) (new)

Greenstar leaped down from her rock and sat down and stuck out her paw in front of Silverpools chest as in to stop her.

☆Lily *Aria* Sokai☆ (lilysokai) Silverpool halted, feeling the paw on her chest, then looked at Greenstar, her eyes watery. "I can't leave... What if a cat comes back sick, and I'm not here? Or injured! You know just as well as I do that this is the prime opportunity for disease to strike!" She meowed, her voice trembling as well as her pelt, her tail not ceasing to whip about behind her.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Greenstar looked at her with comforting eyes,"I know your stressing Silverpool, but this will just make yiu caught up in a whole new series of worries. I know it's greenleaf but you need to stop worrying as much.We have fish which gives our warriors strengnth, not the other clans.."She said looked at Silverpool intently.

☆Lily *Aria* Sokai☆ (lilysokai) Silverpool looked away guiltily. Now she had the Leader worrying ABOUT her, which made her feel even worse. "I need poppy seeds before Leaf-bare starts. I can already tell this will be a restless season." She meowed, shaking her head. "Today is is the Medicine Cat trip to the Moonpool. Have you seen Dreampaw anywhere?" She asked, glancing around again.

ali  ᵏᵉᵉᵖ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵐᵒᵘᵗʰ ˢʰᵘᵗ (time_wont_fly) Frostysky came up to Greenstar " May I fish for a while it looks like those apprentices ar getting tired of it." she looked at silverpool " uh... or I could help you with herbs."

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Greenstar looked at Silverpool and said,"Yes.Why not let Frostysky help you.."she quickly looked around camp and said,"I haven't seen Dreampaw today, but maybe she is out collecting herbs.."

((Where is everybody??))

ali  ᵏᵉᵉᵖ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵐᵒᵘᵗʰ ˢʰᵘᵗ (time_wont_fly) ((idk))

" Come on ." said Frostysky she looked at silverpool "so what do we need to get." she said looking around

☆Lily *Aria* Sokai☆ (lilysokai) ((LOL. That's a good question!))

Silverpool shook her head. "I can't go with you. That's why I'm waiting for Dreampaw. She could help you look for them... But I don't know where she is."

ali  ᵏᵉᵉᵖ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵐᵒᵘᵗʰ ˢʰᵘᵗ (time_wont_fly) " Oh well I will be fishing if you find her." frostysky smiled and walked away

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Greenstar coughed her throat and turned,"Well,I shall be off then, I want to go check the borders for myself."She said with a bit of an aggresive tone to her words. She had a hazy, glazed look her eyes as she left.

☆Lily *Aria* Sokai☆ (lilysokai) Silverpool watched Greenstar leave, worry evident in her eyes. "...That cough... that look..." She meowed softly, fear returning to her voice. "It's already starting... Greencough season..." She said, almost to herself as she padded back to her den, gritting her teeth.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Greenstar flung herself across the broken tree that made a bridge for her over the icy chill waters of the river. She felt safe once she crossed and leapt into the thick underbrush.She crept down as she inched closer towards the border. Even though she had years of experience with borders and Shadowclan, she was sill cautionary as slunk every tail length closer. She settled herself in a small bush that provided shelter, as she watched a shadowclan patrol near towards the border. She pushed a little farther back into the shadows in case on of the cats spotted her.She narrowed her eyes as she watched their every movement.

message 20: by ♥ Regan ♥ (new)

♥ Regan ♥ (rubber_duck) | 10 comments Cinderheart wrote: "Frostpaw giggled and gasped,"Oh you!"She started splashing him back with water."

Bramblepaw smiled, but was interrupted by Darkstream streaking through the bushes. "There you are!" she exclaimed, panting from the conditioning sprint. "It seems as though you two..." she paused, looking at Frostpaw's large pile and Bramblepaw's small pile, "have gotten enough fish for now. "I think Silverpool needs more herbs, so I think you and I, Frostpaw, should go search for some," Darkstream said, glaring a bit at Bramblepaw. She had never truly like Bramblepaw, and was terrible at hiding it. "You can come too, Bramblepaw, if your mentor agrees..." she said reluctantly, seeing that he would be good for the search.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Frostpaw felt a little embaressed but nodded,"I'm going to go quickly put these on the fresh-kile pile,"indicating the fish with her eyes, she looked back up at Darkheart and then she picked up her fish and bounded with them to camp.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Greenstar jumped and turned to face Greenstar,"You gave me a fright RAinstreak!"She smiled and lickedh im on the head.

☆Lily *Aria* Sokai☆ (lilysokai) Silverpool browsed through her herb collection, stifling a sigh. "So little..." She meowed softly, before scenting the air. Her stomach growled a little, but she resisted. "More cats need food than I do." She said, thinking of the other clans. Beargrowl, Ivyswirl and Rainfire... How were their clans doing?

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Greenstar shook her head,"It's fine."

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

((She is on the Shadowclan border...lol))

message 26: by ♥ Regan ♥ (new)

♥ Regan ♥ (rubber_duck) | 10 comments Darkstream nodded, giving Bramblepaw a look that signaled him to follow. She padded in front of Frostpaw, taking care to sniff the air intently. "You guys memorized the herb types and scents, right?" She asked, still focusing ahead of her.

"Yesh," Bramblepaw said, a mouth full of bright red berries.

Darkstream turned and saw Bramblepaw with the berries in his mouth. "No! Those are deathberries!" And upon the exclamation Bramblepaw spit out the berries immediately. "Are you alright?" she asked, concerned.

Bramblepaw nodded, feeling embarrassed for being so stupid. He had never been good at memorizing scents very well, but this was a huge mistake he needed to work on. He decided to ask Rainstreak for help about it later.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Frostpaw set the fish down and walked to DArkstream."I know most of the herbs." She replied.

message 28: by Brooke (last edited Jan 04, 2011 05:40AM) (new)

Brooke Mintpaw blinked lazily and poked her head out of the apprentices den. She had dreamed that Shadowclan attacked her clan and stole the freshkill pile.

Mintpaw was looking for Greenstar and quickly spotted her and bounded over. "Hi. Can we go hunting or something?"

☆Lily *Aria* Sokai☆ (lilysokai) Silverpool sighed, shaking her head to clear her mind. She had dozed off again, as the sun was a little past it's Zennist. She shook her pelt, then padded out of her den, a depressed air around her. She took one of the slimmer fish from the fresh-kill pile, then sat on the edge of the clearing next to her den, quietly eating her portion.

She constantly deprived herself of food, but it was because other cats needed it more than her. Even if they had plenty of fish, what if they couldn't catch any for a while? The fish she had eaten could have been used for one of the apprentices!

It was in this mindset that she kept herself, and her pelt and eyes were a little dimmer than usual, but she didn't mind. She hadn't seen her reflection for a while now, since she never leaves camp, besides going to Moonpool. With a heavy sigh, she discarded of the skeleton remains of the fish, resting where she had eaten, bathing in the sunlight.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Greenstar smiled and nodded,"I'd like that."

message 31: by Brooke (new)

Brooke Mintpaw raced off, after all, this was her first outing. "I can't wait to learn how to hunt!"

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Greenstar smiled as she walked out of camp,"It's quite fascinating,All the techiniques."

message 33: by Brooke (new)

Brooke Mintpaw screeched to a stop outside of the camp. "Where now?? And how do I know when a fish is coming? Are we going to the river? How long until we get there?" Mintpaw threw question after questions without letting Greenstar tell her any awnsers.

Suddenly, she stopped dead and all her fur stood on end.

message 34: by Brooke (new)

Brooke ((WE NEED TO GET THIS GOING!!!!))

"What is that and who is that I smell?? It's not Riverclan!!"

Kate (theshortone) (katetheshortone) Dreampaw wandered up beside her mentor and touched her tail to Silverpool's flank. "I'm glad to see that you're eating."

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Greenstar curiously lifted her nose and smelt the air, the apprentice was right, that wasn't Riverclan....A sudden thought came to her head,"It's Shadowclan."She widned her eyes.

message 37: by Brooke (last edited Jan 07, 2011 06:06PM) (new)

Brooke Mintpaw cowered low to the ground. She hadn't had any training... would she be able to fight? "Should I go warn the rest of the clan??" Mintpaw whispered to her mentor."I wouldn't be much help here!!"

☆Lily *Aria* Sokai☆ (lilysokai) Silverpool shivered, her pelt fluffing slightly as she felt Dreampaw next to her, but didn't reply. "...I didn't really eat much." She replied, before standing up shakily. "...We're running low on herbs again... We need more poppy seeds, Dreampaw, but the flowers are starting to die..."

message 39: by [deleted user] (last edited Jan 07, 2011 03:13PM) (new)

Greenstar nodded,"Yes. But tell them to be quiet when they come, we don't want Riverclan knowing we know there there."

☆Lily *Aria* Sokai☆ (lilysokai) ((Lol; you mean Greenstar?))

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

((UG!Yes.I always make those mistakes when I read somebody else's post))

message 42: by Brooke (last edited Jan 07, 2011 06:06PM) (new)

Brooke Mintpaw crept away slowly and silently. She padded to the warriors den and poked her head inside. "Shadowclan is here. But you MUST be silent. Greenstar sent me! HURRY!!"Mintrpaw hissed.

Kate (theshortone) (katetheshortone) Dreampaw lowered her head. "I'll ask one of the other apprentices to come look for some herbs with me."

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

Greenstar locked eyes with him,"If anything happens, be careful."

☆Lily *Aria* Sokai☆ (lilysokai) Silverpool nodded, looking at her apprentice's worried expression. She got to her feet, then padded over and licked Dreampaw's forehead like a mother would her kit. "Don't worry about me. I think I smell Shadowclan, so we better get out there. While we're going, we might as well pick up some herbs. Let's go." She said, her tail resting on Dreampaw's flank as she drew her out of the medicine cat den.

Kate (theshortone) (katetheshortone) Dreampaw followed her mentor dutifully. She looked around camp at the starving cats and felt ashamed.

☆Lily *Aria* Sokai☆ (lilysokai) ((Riverclan is actually the only clan that Isn't starving...))

Kate (theshortone) (katetheshortone) ((wait. Sorry! I forgot that this plotline is different....I'm thinkging about another roleplay group))

☆Lily *Aria* Sokai☆ (lilysokai) ((XD It's okay!))

Silverpool looked back at Dreampaw sympathetically. She tapped her shoulder with her tail, drawing her attention back to the wounded. "Cobwebs?" She asked again, her head bent over a lightly bleeding cat.

ali  ᵏᵉᵉᵖ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵐᵒᵘᵗʰ ˢʰᵘᵗ (time_wont_fly) Frostysky saw a group of cats running toward the border She ran up to them " Shadowclan?." she asked

« previous 1 3 4