Witches, Weres, and Vamps, Oh MY! discussion

Bad Boy Paranormal Romance!

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kristina (new)

Kristina | 1 comments I've read the Sookie Stackhouse books and The Night Huntress Series and all the other Jeaniene Frost books and I love those books and how Bones and Eric are the bad boys but everyone wants them and they are the main love intrests. What other book series or just books are like that?

message 2: by Alice (new)

Alice (thegoodqueen) Have you tried KMM's Fever Series..lots of bad boyz you shouldn't love but do.

message 3: by Kim (new)

Kim (mrsnesbitt) | 77 comments I've read Sookie and Fever. I would like to add Merry Gentry and Anita Blake to that mix. Devon Monk's Allie Beckstrom series as well......(sorry, wiping drool off of the keyboard)

message 4: by Vanessa (last edited Jan 25, 2011 12:56PM) (new)

Vanessa (ayeestrella) | 2 comments The Magic series by Iliona Andrews, Chicago Vampires by Chloe Neill, Kresley Cole's Immortals after dark,and Archangel series by Nalini Singh-there are never enough bad boyz to satisfied the craving but its always good to expand your horizon.

message 5: by JoAnne (new)

JoAnne Kenrick (joannekenrick) | 4 comments nothing like a bad boy to get the blood stirring... oh er, sounds like something a vamp would say!

message 6: by Lisa (new)

Lisa (lisabethdarling) | 2 comments The Heart of War by Lisa Beth Darling
I love a Bad Boy and if you do too, I may have one for you. Ares God of War. Check it out. :-)

message 7: by Patricia (new)

Patricia (patriciaaltner) If you are looking for a bad boy vampire I suggest Blood Oath and the sequel The President's Vampire by Christopher Farnsworth.

Here's the lead from my review of Pres's Vampire:
"The President's Vampire is the second adventure of Nathaniel Cade, a truly dangerous guy. He is utterly ruthless, single minded, and will not stop until the job is finished. He's like the Terminator but with a touch of humanity and a bit of conscience. Sometimes I picture him as a kinder, gentler American Psycho."

If anyone else has read either or both of these books I would like to hear your thoughts.

message 8: by Nanna -DD- (new)

Nanna -DD- uuhhhh, I like this thread. Following... ;)

message 9: by Angela (new)

Angela (angbens) Alice wrote: "Have you tried KMM's Fever Series..lots of bad boyz you shouldn't love but do."

I agree. Her Highlander series has some bad boys too. :)

message 10: by Joeera (last edited May 03, 2011 07:49PM) (new)

Joeera Wicked Deeds on a Winter's Night (Immortals After Dark, #4) by Kresley Cole this is the 4th one in the series and thses book are amazing

message 11: by BookJunkie (new)

BookJunkie | 2 comments Eric is definitely my favorite in the sookie series. He can bite me any time. LOL