College Students! discussion

Let's Discuss This Book/Author > Amy and Roger's Epic Detour

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jen (new)

Jen (wishesandwanderlust) | 696 comments I read Amy & Roger's Epic Detour by Morgan Matson a few months ago and LOVED it. I think it was my favorite book I read in 2010!

Has anyone else read it? What did you think?

I don't think I would recommend the e-book version though. I'm not sure how the 'extras' would look on an ereader.

message 2: by Jamie (The Perpetual Page-Turner), The Founding Bookworm (new)

Jamie (The Perpetual Page-Turner) (perpetualpageturner) | 4407 comments Mod
I just finished it! I really really enjoyed it. I'm a big fan of the art of road tripping so this was right up my alley.

message 3: by Heather (new)

Heather (andshewontsleep) | 278 comments I have it sitting on my bookshelf, screaming at me to be read. I have a couple other books I need to get to first, but I cannot wait to read it!

message 4: by Jamie (The Perpetual Page-Turner), The Founding Bookworm (new)

Jamie (The Perpetual Page-Turner) (perpetualpageturner) | 4407 comments Mod
I finally just finished my review for it. It took FOREVER. So difficult to explain this book and how awesome it is.

message 5: by Jen (new)

Jen (wishesandwanderlust) | 696 comments I had the exact same trouble Jamie! That's why I just made of list of why I loved the book, I couldn't come up with coherent sentences.

I loved all of the extras in the book: the playlists, pictures, restaurant receipts

message 6: by Reb (last edited Mar 15, 2011 08:01PM) (new)

Reb (rebish) | 13 comments I actually just got the sample of the kindle version, and so far the extras have worked just fine :) I'm debating whether or not to buy it.

message 7: by Jen (new)

Jen (wishesandwanderlust) | 696 comments I vote you buy it! haha Or if you're still not sure you'd like it then get it from the library. I thought it was such a good book.

message 8: by Reb (new)

Reb (rebish) | 13 comments I think I might! I have an amazon gift card which I've been saving for something awesome!

I'm wanted at the library at the moment... *coughfinescough*

message 9: by Reb (new)

Reb (rebish) | 13 comments Just finished it! Aw, I loved the last receipt :)

message 10: by Jen (new)

Jen (wishesandwanderlust) | 696 comments I'm so glad you liked it! Did you have a favorite part/character?

My favorite character was Bronwyn. I loved her attitude and that she treated Amy like they'd be friends since they were born (even though they had just met).