The Toughest Warriors:What Matters Most(Newbs) discussion

Rules*READ OR GET OUT*

Comments Showing 1-23 of 23 (23 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Graystripe16(Back...again), Mother of The Toughest Warriors (last edited Jan 03, 2011 04:33PM) (new)

Graystripe16(Back...again) | 27 comments Mod
Rules:

1) DO NOT SPAM.
Exp: Ur in a topic about the cats.
Person A: I like Graystripe.
Person B: Ikr! He is so awesome.
Person C: Hey guys! How bout those Clique books.
If your in a topic about something dnt change the subject especially not one that has nothing to do with the group what so ever.

2) DO NOT POWER PLAY.
Exp: Thunderclan Roleplay.
Rper A: Tigerstar lept at Firepaw
Rper B: Firepaw growled and dodged the leap.
Rper A: Tigerstar lept again this time faster.
Rper B: Firepaw knew it was going to happen so he was already on the other side of tigerstar. He lept at he and bit his throat killing him.
EVEN A BABY COULD SEE WHAT WAS WRONG WITH THAT!! First off Firepaw is an apprentice so there is no way he can be sronger than a full trained warrior. Second you cant know everything that is gonna happen and you cant dodge every single attack. If tigerstar lept at Firepaw and firepaw was already on the side of him..WHY THE HELL WOULD HE LEAP IN FRONT OF HIM?! Third it says that firepaw Lept bit his throat and killed him. You can say Firepaw tired for his throat but you cant say he bit it because what it the rper. Didnt want his cat killed of something.

3)ASK BEFORE YOU KILL/INJURE ANOTHER RPERS CHARRIE:
Some times rpers kill other peoples charries in battle. Yes i know some cats have to die but NO ALL THE TIME. If some rele loves thier charrie than dnt kill it or injure it horribly. It can mess up the plot and can start fights which disrupts the group flow. So please ask.

4)ASK BEFORE MAKING AN IMPORTANT CHARRIE OR
MAKING A TOPIC:

A:If you want to make a topic:
Please ask before you a topic becuas I need to make sure it is relevant/appropriate to the group or I have to make sure that there isnt a topic for that already. It helps keep everything organized and not to crowded.
B:If you want an important charrie:
Please ask because it makes the rp easier to keep track of and it helps me stay organized. All the positions could be taken up too. Once the rps get started all the important positions will be taken up.

5)ALL IMPORTANT CHARRIES MUST DIE:
You can keep all important charries for a limited time if you own one. It isnt fair to the people that came later becuase they didnt have the chance to ask for one.

6)DEPUTIES TO LEADERS/MED-APPRENTICE TO MED-CAT:
A:Deputies to Leaders: When the rper of a leader kill the leader. The person who holds the deputy position in that clan becomes the new leader no questions about it.
B:Med-cat apprentice to Med-cat:
When the med-cat dies in the clan. The med-cat apprentice becomes the only full med-cat. The med-cat apprentice can become a full med-cat and gets its full names before it dies but it wnt be the only one and it cant take on an apprentice until the original med-cat dies.

7) BE ACTIVE:
If you arent active for more than 2 months ur charries will be put up for adoption or swipe and if ur a mod you will be deleted as a mod and set back in graduation. You will not be able to rp in the graduate group until you rp more.

8)GRADUATING:
Please wait until you graduate to rp in the actual group.
You have to be active, a good rper, and you have to follow the rules to graduate. You also have to be a memember of the group for 1 FULL month to graduate.

9) RPING MATING
If ur the kind of person who likes the rp to be totally real go ahead and rp the mating jst dnt be to graffic please. You can as long as you and the other rper are ok with it.

10) RESPECT AUTHORITY
Please do not fight with the mods. DO NOT FIGHT WITH ME! I have a bad bad bad bad temper and i will bad u if you get on my nerves to much. Do not argue with other mods either. If you jst join the group do not be picky with graduates either. They graduated for a reason!

11)ASK PEOPLE FOR CRUSHES/MATES:
I only say this because sometimes people arent okay with the whole mate thing. Plus they already might have a mate.
Love triangles are okay wit me though.

12)FIRST COME FIRST SERVE:
Important positions are given to the first person to ask for them. If that charrie isnt made in 2 weeks its given away to the waiting list.

13)MAGIC POWERS:
No cat is aloud to have magi powers or aloud to be the "bestest apprentice ever". If you want your cat to be special please get it ok'd before you rp it.

14)FOLLOWING THE RULES:
I dnt have any strikes about rules. If you rele break a rule badly you will be on my bad side and never ever graduate but if it gets way to bad i will jst bann you from both groups and never let u back unless i get a sincere apology to what ever rule you broke.

15:HAVE FUN:
This is a strict group but have as much fun as possible while following the rules. Thank you:)

ANY QUESTIONS?!

message 2: by Jaidyn (new)

Jaidyn That bestest apprentice thing came off of me!!

message 3: by ASDFGHJKL; (new)

ASDFGHJKL; Newb groups are overrated.

message 4: by Misfit #1 (new)

Misfit #1 What does newb mean?

message 5: by rachel (new)

rachel for new roleplayers. you know a newbie

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeahs.

Graystripe, I LOVE THESE RULES.

message 7: by Icefire (new)

Icefire *Completely lost* | 3 comments Nice rules, lol, bestest apprentice ever

message 8: by Jaidyn (new)

Jaidyn Hmph!!!

message 9: by Icefire (new)

Icefire *Completely lost* | 3 comments XD Yes, I know it came from you

message 10: by Jaidyn (new)

Jaidyn Lolz

message 11: by rachel (new)

rachel :P

message 12: by Misfit #1 (new)

Misfit #1 Oh. Ok. I'm not a newb but I like warrior RPs

message 13: by rachel (new)

rachel same so i might leave this group...

message 14: by Misfit #1 (new)

Misfit #1 i will 2. im not getting answered if i can have an important charrie or not. :(

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

....... uhm..... again, I will talk to gray.

message 16: by Graystripe16(Back...again), Mother of The Toughest Warriors (new)

Btw imma delete the newb thing cause i honestly dnt feel like making a new group

message 17: by Jaidyn (new)

Jaidyn BESTEST...APPRENTICE...EVER!!!!!!!!! I iz da spam mastah.

message 18: by Graystripe16(Back...again), Mother of The Toughest Warriors (new)

heyyy jaidyn wattupp?

message 19: by Jaidyn (new)

Jaidyn Nm. I iz the bestest apprentice ever....

message 20: by Graystripe16(Back...again), Mother of The Toughest Warriors (new)

yes yes u are haha!(:

message 21: by Jaidyn (new)

Jaidyn Lol NOT FUNNY. Don't try to make an example out of me. O.o

message 22: by Graystripe16(Back...again), Mother of The Toughest Warriors (new)

................................................................................................................................................................................................................it just looked like a good time to make an example..

message 23: by Jaidyn (new)

Jaidyn Lawlz