THE WARRIOR C-L-A-N-S discussion

RiverClan > RiverClan Cats

Comments Showing 1-50 of 52 (52 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by [deleted user] (last edited Jan 02, 2011 01:37PM) (new)

Use this format to make your charrie-

Name:
Personaliy:
Apperance:
History:(Optional)
Kin:
Mate/Crush:
Other

message 2: by ☆Lily *Aria* Sokai☆ (last edited Jan 03, 2011 11:18AM) (new)

☆Lily *Aria* Sokai☆ (lilysokai) Name: Silverpool

Age (Approximately): 12 Moons

Personaliy: Silverpool is a very thoughtful cat, and will often zone out, off in her own world. However, despite this, she is often very blunt with what she says or does, unless it involves an injured cat. She doesn't enjoy going out in the sunlight, and often stays up late, sleeping in late as well. She will always drop whatever she's doing at the mention of a sick or injured cat, even if they aren't of her Clan. Whenever there is a Clan meeting, or a devastating event, you can always expect her to run and give some sort of opinion to the Clan leader. She's not afraid to speak out against anyone, and never gives up her ground, especially when the leader or deputy is trying to push a cat in her care. If said sick/injured cat however, tries to resist what Silverpool wants them to do (rest, eat, sleep), she wastes no time in giving them a worse punishment (making them eat more medicine, stay longer, do nothing). She is always very gentle and motherly to the kits and Apprentices, and enjoys watching them grow up. Due to her fear of leaving camp in case there is a sick or injured cat who needs immediate treatment, she almost never sets a paw outside of the camp clearing, or her den. She has a constant fear or running out of herbs and not being able to treat someone who is in dire condition, and therefore is always on edge about her herb supply.

Appearance: http://www.kittykondo.com/emau.jpg
Her pelt is a silky silver, while she has black spots all over her coat.

History: No one knows exactly where Silverpool came from, but none the less she is a trustworthy cat. She was floating down the river, unconscious, when a RiverClan cat happened to be fishing in the lazy months of Greenleaf. She didn't smell of kittypet, nor rogue, since her pelt had been cleaned of it's scent as she washed away down the river bend. Despite this, the Clan graciously accepted her. She found hunting and fighting all fun and games, but sought a type of knowledge outside the physical range, and discovered that the Medicine Cat's path followed her own beliefs more than that of a warrior's. It was deemed she was around 9 moons, and became Reedtail's apprentice. Sadly, not 3 moons later, Reedtail was killed while fetching herbs alone, and didn't hear the large four-legged creature that trampled him to death. Though he is sorely missed, Silverpool is determined to live up to his legacy.

Kin: [Open]

Mate/Crush: [Forbidden -.-]

Apprentice/Mentor: [Open]

Other: If you want to put Silverpool in a good mood, bring her a stack of herbs she's running low on. She might just let you off early next time you're sick...

message 3: by [deleted user] (last edited Jan 02, 2011 12:59PM) (new)

Name: Greenstar
Personaliy: Brooding, nice, and wise beyond her years. She is nice and sweet to her clanmates, she is feirce in battle, and take charge in gatherings.
Apperance: [image error]
History:(Optional) Greenstar got her name from her eyes.
Kin:
Mate/Crush:
Mate:Rainstreak
Other

message 4: by ♥ Regan ♥ (last edited Jan 02, 2011 02:53PM) (new)

♥ Regan ♥ (rubber_duck) | 10 comments Name: Darkstream

Personaliy: Darkstream is kind and understanding, but can also be extremely assertive if necessary. She's always concerned with how her actions will effect others, and that can sometimes effect her ability to make decisions. She generally makes decisions that help everyone, as she is very creative and clever as well as sly. If she needs to, she can lie very convincingly, but she hardly ever does.

Appearance: http://media.photobucket.com/image/bl...
Darkstream is beautiful and is a she-cat every tom wants, much to her annoyance. She has a black and white pelt splashed with flecks of moss colored fur. She has beautiful robin eggs colored eyes, which stand out.

History: Darkstream got her name because she was found as a kit in a river, drowning to death. The deputy at the time found her and dragged her out, but in order to do so he had to cross clans over to Shadowclan. This ignited a strong tension between the two clans, as a patrol had spotted the deputy. Because of this, Darkkit was taunted and named an outcast by every kit as well as most of the cats in her new clan. She tried to prove her worth by crossing the border to Shadowclan and find out how she had become lost and left to drown as an apprentice. Darkpaw, although left scarred by this encounter, found her birth mother dead by the stream. It seemed as though someone inside of the Shadowclan was against their family and had taken to murdering them by this stream, although she never met the murderer face to face. A patrol attacked Darkpaw but did not succeed in killing her as she crossed the stream before they could fallow. She now has a long scar across her eye that leaves one eye a bit lazy. She is also partly blind in one eye, though she can still see pretty well, it always looks a bit darker then it is. She proved her worth with this endeavor, and was then accepted into the clan.

Kin: Flowerfeather, mother (deceased); Riptide, father; Elmkit, sister (deceased)

Mate/Crush: OPEN/WANTED

Apprentice: Frostpaw

Other: Although her eye is a problem occasionally, it is not a huge disadvantage. She will never go completely blind and she will not become a elder early because of her eye.

message 5: by Brooke (last edited Jan 03, 2011 06:16AM) (new)

Brooke Name:Mintpaw-Mintfur
Personaliy:Silvernight can be like ice. Cold, hard and bitter, but she has a soft spot for her clan.Leafpaw would rether be alone, but enjoyes the company of her elders.
Apperance: Look on my profile picture.(Click on it to make it bigger)
History:Was born to Riverclan the usual way.
Kin:Unknown
Mate/Crush:Open
Other:Needs a mentor for this young, eager apprentice.

message 6: by [deleted user] (last edited Jan 02, 2011 01:40PM) (new)

Name:Bushtail
Personality:Bushtail is A veyr loyal and trust worthy cat and loves his clan.He's very socail and is very sensitive.What he does best is to make cats feel better about themselves though he needs help on that himself.
Apperance:A light brown/oarnge tabby tom with one silver paw and dark black eyes
History:Was a rogue for 5 moons but decieded to venture out and found Riverclan.
Kin:All Dead
Mate:OPen
Crush:we'll find out!:)
Other:Loves to swim and train for any type of battle

message 7: by Kate (new)

Kate Duerksen Name: Mosspath
Personaliy: Brave and loyal cat. She is sort of quiet and shy except to her friends. Is very happy and cheery most of the time but feels sad when people are upset and blames herself for peoples problems. Is a good fighter but struggles with prey hunting. She is strong but not agile. She is also kind and helpful.
Apperance: Dark brown sort of gray like pelt with black stripes on the body and tail. Has grey-blue eyes that become more blue when it is sunny and more grey when it is cloudy. She also has a lighter under belly sort of between cream color and white.
History:(Optional) Was born in Riverclan and grew up there her whole life.
Kin: None
Mate/Crush: Open
Other: None

message 8: by ♥ Regan ♥ (last edited Jan 02, 2011 02:39PM) (new)

♥ Regan ♥ (rubber_duck) | 10 comments Name: Bramblepaw

Personaliy: Bramblepaw is an overall daredevil. He doesn't care what anyone thinks about his actions, and he's willing to do anything to prove himself to his fellow clan mates. He is wild when it comes to hunting, and is clumsy. He's also a major flirt, but no she-cat seems to like him. Bramblepaw is sweet and kind to his closest friends, and would make a great major figure in the clan.

Appearance: http://www.freewebs.com/oceanclan54/C...
Bramblepaw has a short hair brown tabby pelt It is silky and beautiful, as well as very slick and it makes for great swimming and streamline racing (not that he would ever do that ;). His eyes are a bright lime green that are beautiful. Some cats say that when he is angry they turn a deep amber, though he is unsure if that actually happens.

History: Bramblepaw has a very interesting history. He ran away from his birth clan, Shadowclan, as a kit and barely made it to Riverclan after encountering a Shadowclan patrol. He proved to be a great fighter at that age as he managed to injure the main patrol leader and sprint away. Bramblepaw decided to run away because he was nearly murdered by a tom who tried to drown him. He is later revealed to be Darkstream's brother, but not until later.

Kin: Flowerfeather, mother (deceased); Riptide, father; Elmkit, sister (deceased)

Mate/Crush: OPEN

Mentor: Rainstreak (?)

message 9: by [deleted user] (last edited Jan 02, 2011 07:25PM) (new)

Name: Frostpaw
Clan: River
Appreance:
Personality: Sly and very sneaky, she has a nick for sneaking off to the lake.She is shy to newcomers but very talkative and open to the ones she loves.She has a territorial additude and isnt fond of Shadowclan at all.
History:When Frostpaw was a kit,she never got into trouble.She always went to the elders,den and hear their stories.She still does.She used to dream about being a medicine cat, but realized they cant love.
Mate/Crush: OPen
Apprentice/Mentor:Darkstream
Other:
kin:dreampaw

Kate (theshortone) (katetheshortone) Name: Dreampaw (weaver)
Personaliy: Dreampaw is very serious for her age. She hardly jokes around or plays and she takes her duties seriously. You can find her in the medicine cat den memorizing the names of herbs, how the look, and what they cure. She looks up to her mentor Silverpool and regards her very highly, treating her like the leader herself. In the heat of battle she keeps her cool and waits no time in treating patients. She holds no favorites of any warriors or other cats (besides Silverpool) and treats all cats the same.
Apperance: Dreampaw is white with black spots along her flanks and dreamy turquoise eyes which gave her, her name DREAMpaw. On her forehead there is a crescent moon shaped black spot.
Kin: Frostpaw
Mentor: Silverpool
Mate/Crush: None forbidden.
Other: Nonce

ali  ᵏᵉᵉᵖ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵐᵒᵘᵗʰ ˢʰᵘᵗ (time_wont_fly) Name:Frostysky
Personaliy:sweet kind and forgiving unless she is in a battle in battle she is fierce and relentless
Apperance:snow white with brown spots and hazel eyes
History:(Optional)born during a battle mom died shortly after taken care of by other queens when young dad died
Kin: open
Mate/Crush:open ( needed)
Other : loves to swim and catch fish

HungerGamesAddict (ach45) Name: Ivyshadow
Personality: She loves fighting and loves young cats and is known for being really good with apprentices
Apperance: Gray with cool blue eyes
History: Both her parents died shortly after she was born,Frostysky is her sister. After her first battle she met a cat Skypaw during her first battle they fell in love and started meeting secretly but then in a battle shortly after they were both named warriors he tried to kill her,then her knight in shining armor saved her and ended up killing Skyheart.
Kin: Frostysky
Mate/Crush: I need one
Other:

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Name: Spiritmusic
Personality: Musical, light, kind. Mostly seems sad but when you get to know her she's the best cat to have on your side. Is always found humming a strange tune...
Appearance:
PELT

EYES

History: Taken away from her parents at a young age. Does not know of any possible relatives. Was beaten on the streets and abused. =(
Kin: N/A
Mate/Crush: Is Bushtail's crush spot still open?
Other: we'll find out =)

message 14: by Thistleclaw (new)

Thistleclaw | 143 comments I think silverpool should specifie what her RANK is. >:(

☆Lily *Aria* Sokai☆ (lilysokai) I'm actually leaving the group... You may have the Med Cat.

message 16: by Lyla, I really like Voka... :) (new)

Lyla Neko (scourgelyla) | 394 comments Mod
Obviously she's a meddie cat... :/
She gave PLENTY of hints.
"If said sick/injured cat however, tries to resist what Silverpool wants them to do (rest, eat, sleep), she wastes no time in giving them a worse punishment (making them eat more medicine, stay longer, do nothing). She is always very gentle and motherly to the kits and Apprentices, and enjoys watching them grow up. Due to her fear of leaving camp in case there is a sick or injured cat who needs immediate treatment, she almost never sets a paw outside of the camp clearing, or her den. She has a constant fear or running out of herbs and not being able to treat someone who is in dire condition, and therefore is always on edge about her herb supply."
"She found hunting and fighting all fun and games, but sought a type of knowledge outside the physical range, and discovered that the Medicine Cat's path followed her own beliefs more than that of a warrior's."
"Mate/Crush: [Forbidden -.-]"
"Other: If you want to put Silverpool in a good mood, bring her a stack of herbs she's running low on. She might just let you off early next time you're sick... "

message 17: by Lyla, I really like Voka... :) (new)

☆Aria☆ wrote: "I'm actually leaving the group... You may have the Med Cat."

Wait, wtf!? :( Why leave?!

☆Lily *Aria* Sokai☆ (lilysokai) Explained in announcements...

message 19: by Lyla, I really like Voka... :) (new)

DX

message 20: by Thistleclaw (new)

Thistleclaw | 143 comments Sorry I went through the trouble of making a med cat and go to start rp and get the idea she was already med cat and i check so ya sorry...

☆Lily *Aria* Sokai☆ (lilysokai) It's alright. I don't mind :) Have fun with the med cat, okay? Don't feel too bad.

message 22: by Thistleclaw (new)

Thistleclaw | 143 comments But unfortunatly I alraedy have a character in shadowclan so sorry guys...

message 23: by Lyla, I really like Voka... :) (new)

I'll take her If needed. But I already have a med.

message 24: by Thistleclaw (new)

Thistleclaw | 143 comments I really would but in this group I can only be in one clan so...

message 25: by Emily (last edited Feb 01, 2011 05:33PM) (new)

Emily  | 19 comments Name: Redpaw
Pelt: Reddish brown, short haired. It looks neatly groomed. [image error]
Eyes: Amber
Mentor: open
Mate: none
Crush: none
Kin: Halfpaw(sister)
History: He's 100% RiverClan
Other: He doesn't talk much to anyone but his sister. He's shy, and when insulted, he takes the blow really harshly. He's curious and inquistive. Always friendly, and quite lovable.

Name: Halfpaw
Pelt: [image error]
Eyes: Golden
Mentor: open
Kin: Redpaw(brother)
History: She's 100% RiverClan
Other: Would do anything to protect the ones she loves. Polite, sweet, talks a lot, but still a good listener.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Awesome! Can Spiritmusic mentor one?

message 27: by Emily (new)

Emily  | 19 comments Oh yes please!

ali  ᵏᵉᵉᵖ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵐᵒᵘᵗʰ ˢʰᵘᵗ (time_wont_fly) cool can frostysky mentor the other one

message 29: by Emily (new)

Emily  | 19 comments For sure!

message 30: by Emily (new)

Emily  | 19 comments Um...who wants to mentor which one?

ali  ᵏᵉᵉᵖ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵐᵒᵘᵗʰ ˢʰᵘᵗ (time_wont_fly) Frostysky will mentor halfpaw if that is ok

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Mmk, Spiritmusic has Redpaw! =D

message 33: by Emily (new)

Emily  | 19 comments Ok, good deal! :)

message 34: by Lyla, I really like Voka... :) (new)

No. 2 apprentices and a warrior or queen.

message 35: by Emily (new)

Emily  | 19 comments ok...I'm gonna pretend I undertood that...

message 36: by Lyla, I really like Voka... :) (last edited Feb 01, 2011 06:10PM) (new)

You have 3 apprentices. You have a choice of 2 cats from apprentices, kits, and elders, as well as 1 warrior or queen.

message 37: by Emily (new)

Emily  | 19 comments Psh. Seems a tad unfair but whatever.

message 38: by Lyla, I really like Voka... :) (new)

It's to even out the number of cats of each rank.

message 39: by Lyla, I really like Voka... :) (new)

one of ur apprentices needs to be changed into a kit or elder

message 40: by Thistleclaw (new)

Thistleclaw | 143 comments or warrior

message 41: by Emily (new)

Emily  | 19 comments Yes, I understand. I'm not going to argue.

message 42: by [deleted user] (last edited Apr 02, 2011 07:31AM) (new)

Name: Tigerstripe
Pelt: http://0.tqn.com/d/cats/1/0/-/q/3/Sam...
Eyes: blue
Mate: open
Kin: Crookedpaw: daughter; mate:none/deceased
History: origanaly from ShadowClan, his mate had a bad time with ShadowClan so joined RiverClan. Tigerstripe couldn't stand to be away from his mate, so followed her pawsteps into RiverClan. Later Tigerstripe's mate died while giving birth to Crookedkit (now Crookedpaw)
Personality: very strict to his daughter, but also trying to be a little motherly. Other than that, Tigerstripe can keep his cool very easily, but when he gets mad, he gets MAD! When he has one of these outbursts of anger, he storms around the camp for days, rarely ever moons, although his anger has lasted for a moon before.

Name: Crookedpaw (Warrior name: Crookedtail)
Pelt: http://www.orble.com/userimages/user3...
Eyes: green
Kin: Tigerstripe: father; mother; none/deceased
History: origanaly from ShadowClan, her mother had a bad time with ShadowClan so joined RiverClan. Was born on RiverClan territory, and Crookedpaw's mother died while giving birth to her only kit. Personality:very fiesty with other cats, she hardly has a friend around. Once Crookedpaw DOES get to know someone who seems to want to be her friend, she is SUPER kind. Can get to know a cat quickly if she wants to. Ex.: Crookedpaw knows Greenstar will name Crookedpaw Crookedtail for her warrior name, and suprisingly, Crookedpaw doesn't mind. Very sensitive about where she came from.
Other: Her tail was broken when she was a tiny kit, and it didn't heal properly, so Crookedpaw has a crookedtail.

ali  ᵏᵉᵉᵖ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵐᵒᵘᵗʰ ˢʰᵘᵗ (time_wont_fly) hey frostysky like Tigerstripe

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

ok!

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

That sounds good Greenstar will do

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

All right! Thanks!

Ali wrote: "thank you mate or chrush"

Crush. Tigerstripe hasn't gotten a new mate yet.

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

((Anyone here?! Helloooo?))

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

((Yay!))

« previous 1