Advanced/Graphic Roleplay discussion

Runaways > Roleplay

Comments Showing 1-50 of 320 (320 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Nami whimpered, and limped up to her room. Her dad had just got done beating her and she was in major pain. She hated her father every time he got drunk he beat her, and when he sobered up he beat her again for every stupid reason there was. Even if it was his mistake he would hurt her.

message 3: by Aleah (new)

Aleah | 976 comments Mod
Kendal winced as he tried to stretch his back.His mom had just gotten home from her supposed work and dad was drunk.So he beat his son with a belt till skin tore for interfering when he had to watch his mother get slapped around. Walking to his room he made a face plant on the bed. Hating his father for what he did and hating his mother for letting him do it.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Nami closed her door but did not make it to the bed before the colasped. She gasped as she hit the floor. She tried to move, but pain shot through her body. No one knew about her father beating her she told lies to get people to leave her alone.

message 5: by Aleah (new)

Aleah | 976 comments Mod
Kendal knew that he wouldn't be able to go to school tomorrow but maybe that would be the perfect time pack a bag and act like he was leaving for school dad wouldn't notice he was gone till about a week later.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Nami groaned and forced her self to sit up. She crawled over to her dresser and pack some cloths, makeup, and anything else she needed. She grabbed her secret stash of money. Tomorrow morning she was leaving and not coming back ever. She sighed and grabbed her cell phone.

message 7: by Aleah (new)

Aleah | 976 comments Mod
Kendal tried to sit up but ended up hurting himself even more.He lifted his arm and grabbed a bandage wrap.Gritting his teeth against the pain he sat up and started to wrap the bandages around his stomach and back.Then pulled a shirt over it.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Nami whimpered and stood up swaying a little. She grabbed the back and snuck out of the house she was to scared to wait until tomorrow. She walked down the road and looked behind her one more time. She turned back and kept walking disappering into the big city.

message 9: by Aleah (new)

Aleah | 976 comments Mod
Kendal thought screw it.His dad wouldn't be coming to check on him anyway.Packing a bag. He sneaks out the window sliding down the pole reaching the ground wincing at his back.He theme sees a girl walking through a alley and follows her to make sure she doesn't run into the gangsters who hang out there .

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Nami was grabbed from behind and thrown into the wall. She yelped in pain and fell to the ground. She saw 3 people standing over her they were all guys very big guys. She gasped and was hit again.

message 11: by Aleah (new)

Aleah | 976 comments Mod
Kendal saw them attack and her and ran to them.Knocking one in the head with a tash can he was hit from behind turning around he punches the one in front of him.The other one helps the others up and they run the other way out of the alley. He goes over to the girl they attacked picking her up he sits her up on an old table.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Nami groaned and nearly fell off the table. She gasped in pain. She had more bruises and they were not from the guys. She tried to stay up but fell off the table.

message 13: by Aleah (new)

Aleah | 976 comments Mod
Kendal picked her up taking her into the basement of one of the doors in the alley laying her down on one of the beds he checks her pulse to make sure she was still breathing.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Her pulse was fine. She was in major pain. She groaned and tried to move but gasped in pain. She opened her eyes and looked around scared and shaken.

message 15: by Aleah (new)

Aleah | 976 comments Mod
"Don't be scared I'm not going to hurt you." he holding his hands up

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

She tried to sit up but yelped in pain and fell back on the bed. She whimpered and looked around again.

message 17: by Aleah (new)

Aleah | 976 comments Mod
"Don't move there along going to get worse with it."

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

She whimpered. "Where am I?" she asked. "Who are you? What happened?" it was question after question.

message 19: by Aleah (new)

Aleah | 976 comments Mod
"Some gansters tried to ruff you up and I scarred them away."

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

"You saved me" she was shocked by the kindness. No One had ever been so nice to her.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

((I have to go i will be back tomorrow))

message 22: by Aleah (new)

Aleah | 976 comments Mod
"No problem."
((Kk))

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

She sighed and put her hands on her head and whipered she was bleeding.

message 24: by Aleah (new)

Aleah | 976 comments Mod
He grabbed the bandage he kept in his bag and looked for her cut.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Max saw her Gang members run from the boy, She smirked. He had to be a pretty skilled fighter to get rid of them, Of course, the ones that messed with the two were idiots so maybe not. She followed after them.

message 26: by Aleah (new)

Aleah | 976 comments Mod
He ran up to max gasping holding his stomach

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yeah?" She said cooly.

message 28: by Aleah (new)

Aleah | 976 comments Mod
We just got jumped by like ten diffremt people." he said

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

She nodded she knew who the people who jumped them were. "How's your friend?" She asked concerned, She'd give her men a beating if they wound up killing the young girl

message 30: by Aleah (new)

Aleah | 976 comments Mod
"Ran off."

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

"Which way? It's not safe for girls her age to be running around alone" She said.

message 32: by Aleah (new)

Aleah | 976 comments Mod
"She's not alone."

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

"Then who has her, because if you're here I know it isn't you" She said.

message 34: by Aleah (new)

Aleah | 976 comments Mod
"Some dude carried her into one of the basements."

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

"Good Grace please don't be Caleb" She said "Come on. Show me the basement, Then let me take care of him" She said.

message 36: by Aleah (new)

Aleah | 976 comments Mod
"I don't know."

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

"You don't know what?" She asked. then she felt the prescence of a man behind her, she looked out the corner of her eye and saw Jake

message 38: by Aleah (new)

Aleah | 976 comments Mod
"What's going on here."

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

"Nothing, he's my bodyguard. I just want to help you find your friend." She said. then she turned to Jake. "I thought I told you to keep Far watch?"

"Um...You did ma'm but Jeff told me to get closer." He said.

"You listen to me, Not Jeff, now get your ass back over there" She said.

"Yes, Ma'm." He said before going back to his lookout position.

message 40: by Aleah (new)

Aleah | 976 comments Mod
"Just leave it alone."

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

She quirked an eyebrow, "Now why would I do that? If my gang members are hurting innocent people I'm damn well gonna hurt them back" She said.

message 42: by Aleah (new)

Aleah | 976 comments Mod
"Just leave it."

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

"Fine, what'd you come to me for then?" She asked.

message 44: by Aleah (new)

Aleah | 976 comments Mod
"I saw you."

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

"You saw me what?" She asked him.

message 46: by Aleah (new)

Aleah | 976 comments Mod
"Standing there."

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

She nodded. "I was going to come down and kick their but's for you I told them not to mess with Civilians, Especially not kids. and they obviously didn't listen, but you sent them running" She said slightly impressed with this young man.

message 48: by Aleah (new)

Aleah | 976 comments Mod
"yeah sure did." he said lying

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

She smirked.

message 50: by Aleah (new)

Aleah | 976 comments Mod
"What?"

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7