Supernatural Fiction Readers discussion

Archives > Soul Catcher Series with Vampires and Demons

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Mary (new)

Mary Abshire (maryabshire) Happy New Year!!

I'm new to the group and thought I'd say hello and introduce myself. My name is Mary Abshire and my first paranormal erotic romance novel, Claiming the Evil Dead (first book in the soul catcher series) is now available.

Interested in a different kind of romance story with vampires and demons?

For more info, you can visit my website www.maryabshire.com
or go here https://www.nobleromance.com/ItemDisp...
It should be on Barnes and Amazon soon.

Blurb:
Half-demon Jessie Garrett is searching for an evil vampire that's been preying upon children. She wants to claim the rogue vamp's soul and send it to hell. To find the dead man walking she must partner with another bloodsucker, Drake, even though she doesn't trust him. While Jessie works with Drake, she learns not all vampires are killers and discovers the cold-blooded vamp is a temptation too difficult to resist.

After the fiend abducts another child and Jessie has a near fatal experience with vampires, she turns to Jeremy, a demon she bumped into at a club, and makes a deal with him for his help. Drake disapproves, and Jessie soon finds herself wedged between two volatile creatures. When the chance comes to save the child's life and claim the evil vamp's soul, she must decide whom she can trust—a vampire who cools her feverish desires, or a demon hell-bent on seducing her.

Claiming the Evil Dead
Mary Abshire

message 2: by Jim (new)

Jim (jimmaclachlan) Oh, you did! Congrats!!!

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Claiming the Evil Dead (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Mary Abshire (other topics)