Advanced/Graphic Roleplay discussion

Schools > Boarding School Charries

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

For all the lazy ones (like me XD) who do not want to type it all out again, just copy and paste.

Name:
Sex:
Personality:
Family:
Friends:
Other:

I didn't add crush in because i've learned things change so if you want to plan out the romance ahead of time, just say it here.

message 2: by [deleted user] (last edited Jan 10, 2011 06:09PM) (new)

Name: Danny
Sex: Male
Appearance: dark brown hair, brown eyes, tan skin, only 5'11 and slim, with a charming smile
Personality: Danny is very outgoing while sweet. he isn't afraid to come out and compliment someone, even if he hardly knows them. He loves to see a girl blush, which makes him better that he can actually make a girl feel special.
Family: His adoptive father, who is a French Diplomat.
Friends: open
Other:

message 3: by Luj (new)

Luj | 119 comments Name: Andrea
Sex: female
Appearance: http://cascadegonpory.deviantart.com/...
Personality: social butter fly and party girl. She's extremely nice, out going and random. Though she's a good friend she has ur back but it's all drama drama drama
Family: Divoreced parents both in new York city
Friends: open
Other: only child

message 4: by [deleted user] (last edited Jan 10, 2011 05:31AM) (new)

Name:Samantha (( Sammie, Sam.)
Sex: Female
Appearance:
http://images2.fanpop.com/image/photo...

Personality:Quiet and shy, she doen't talk much and hates crowds.She mostly likes to be alone drawing or playing the guitar. Very trustworthy an a good friend if you get to know her.
Family: Her Mom died in childbirth,she lived with her dad and younger brother until he decided Sam needed to get more of a "social" life.
Friends:No one right now
Other:Nope

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

anyone need me to make a crush for them

message 6: by ViniciusJunior (new)

ViniciusJunior | 2 comments Actually very interesting topic. Once I had long discussion with my friend about what is waiting for humanity in the future. I think a new era will come with new era of much more powerfull computers and artificial intelligence as strong as the human brain. It opens up new horizons of opportunities: the study of the universe, the actual immortality of a man of a new model and to infinity of other things. Sounds fantastically crazy. Guys on Payforessay can write afordable essays of outstanding qualitty on any possible subject. Don't pass by, save this to usefull link!