One on One Roleplays > Sety and Young Money * Babeeeey*

Comments Showing 1-50 of 1,254 (1254 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 25 26

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

First let's do the characters.

Name: Seth
Species: Half demon
Appearance: [image error]
Personality: Laid back, doesn't like to get involved with much.
Powers (Optional): None
Other: He is an expert thief.

message 2: by MALLORY *ROX EVERYONES SOX* (last edited Jan 01, 2011 03:10PM) (new)

MALLORY *ROX EVERYONES SOX* (awesome_1) Name:Harlie
species:Human
Apperance: Long buttlength shin golden hair, white and straight teeth smile, tall, slim, has curves in the right places
Powers: Fire, and can transport to places, and can move things with her mind and read other peoples
Can my person be a human with powers?!!

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

((Sure.))
Seth looked at the skyscraper of Motocon Industries. He had heard through a reliable source that a Power Ring was in the vault. He had plenty of gold and gems, but a Power Ring was coveted by all thieves. There were only three rumored to have been created. Seth began planning the heist mentally.

MALLORY *ROX EVERYONES SOX* (awesome_1) Harlie was in the woods training herself trying to control her power of the fire source. She made a fire in the very deep and scary part of the woods

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Seth walked through the forest to his hideout when he saw the fire. "Oh no!" He growled and ran toward it.

MALLORY *ROX EVERYONES SOX* (awesome_1) Harlie sighed not meaning to do it. She gently put it out with her fingers and tried to focus and she felt her fingers tingle

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Seth skidded to a halt and dove behind a tree when he saw her. He peeked out, hoping she didn't see him.

MALLORY *ROX EVERYONES SOX* (awesome_1) Harlie heard a noise and tensed up a bit. She made a fire in the direction in which she heard the sound, She ended up burning a tree

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yow!" Seth dove away, batting at the fire on his tail.

MALLORY *ROX EVERYONES SOX* (awesome_1) Harlie saw him and then set the fire down and made it go away on his tail. "who are you?"

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

"I'm Seth. And I live around here." Seth said, brushing the soot off.

MALLORY *ROX EVERYONES SOX* (awesome_1) Harlie nodded "sorry about that"

MALLORY *ROX EVERYONES SOX* (awesome_1) Harlie nodded "sorry about that"

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

"It's fine." Seth said. "No burns no foul."

MALLORY *ROX EVERYONES SOX* (awesome_1) "Ummm....what are you? Im just wondering"

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

"I am half demon. My dad was a lizard demon and well...did something to a human woman and that created me."

MALLORY *ROX EVERYONES SOX* (awesome_1) "can you turn into a human...like a full one?"he siad wanting to see what he really looked like

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

"Tried, but it's like there's a wall there. Can't slam through it or go around it."

MALLORY *ROX EVERYONES SOX* (awesome_1) Harlie sighed and nodded "Why dont you try again right here?"

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Seth took a deep breath and closed his eyes. He slowly let his breath out as he tried to find the wall. He found it and began to try and tap around it, or go through it. He couldn't find a chink and the little magic he tried to use to turn himself human rebounded and sent him flying a few feet back. "Ow."

MALLORY *ROX EVERYONES SOX* (awesome_1) Harlie gasped "oh my gosh!" she ran towards him "are you ok?"she said and offered her hand

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Seth took it and got up. "Fine. Just a little magic backlash."

MALLORY *ROX EVERYONES SOX* (awesome_1) "Im sorry"she said softly letting go of his hand

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

"It's fine. You were curious and I obliged." He said, rubbing his forehead.

MALLORY *ROX EVERYONES SOX* (awesome_1) "where do you live...you dont have to tell me if you dont want to "she shrugged not expecting an answer

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

"I live around here. That's what I will tell you."

MALLORY *ROX EVERYONES SOX* (awesome_1) She giggled "Kool...Im Harlie by the way"

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

"Seth." Seth said, holding out his hand.

MALLORY *ROX EVERYONES SOX* (awesome_1) "nice to meet you"she shook his hand

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Seth shook it back. "Same here."

MALLORY *ROX EVERYONES SOX* (awesome_1) Harlie smiled "Do you have any special powers?"

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

"No. I don't have any powers. That part of the genetics skipped me."

MALLORY *ROX EVERYONES SOX* (awesome_1) "that stinks"she said and frowned

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yeah well, at least I got strength and speed."

MALLORY *ROX EVERYONES SOX* (awesome_1) "Pick me up and throw me and the air and catch me again...and then i will believe you"she thought that she was heavy

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Seth easily picked her up and threw her. He then tapped his foot and looked at his watch as he waited for her to come down.

MALLORY *ROX EVERYONES SOX* (awesome_1) Harlie giggled and came back down in his arms "wow!"

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Seth grinned. "Told ya."

MALLORY *ROX EVERYONES SOX* (awesome_1) Harlie giggled "Thats wierd"

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

"What? That I could throw you so high?"

MALLORY *ROX EVERYONES SOX* (awesome_1) Harlie giggled "yeah!"

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

Seth chuckled. "And that wasn't full power. It was two thirds of it."

MALLORY *ROX EVERYONES SOX* (awesome_1) "well thats good..."she smiled at him and looked into his eyes

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

Seth smiled. "What would you like to do now?"

MALLORY *ROX EVERYONES SOX* (awesome_1) Harlie shrugged "Whatever you want to do"

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

Seth shrugged. "How about a movie?"

MALLORY *ROX EVERYONES SOX* (awesome_1) Harlie smiled "Sure"she said and looked at the ground. She tried to blow her hair out of her face.

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

"What would you like? Tangled, True Grit, Tron, or Gulliver's Travels?"

message 49: by MALLORY *ROX EVERYONES SOX* (last edited Jan 05, 2011 07:29PM) (new)

MALLORY *ROX EVERYONES SOX* (awesome_1) "Tron! I heard that it was really good"she smiled and looked up at him again

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

((Food?))
"All right." Seth said with a chuckle. He put her on her feet.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 25 26