Jewish Teens discussion

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

You wish You knew (luv2write) | 34 comments Mod
As you know. Us Jews love our food. What's your favorite Jewish food?

message 2: by ♥ Rachel♥ (new)

♥ Rachel♥   (i_got_a_jar_of_dirt) | 22 comments I love charoset ^-^

Same and Matzoh ball soup. I am actually having some tomorrow

message 4: by ♥ Rachel♥ (new)

♥ Rachel♥   (i_got_a_jar_of_dirt) | 22 comments Really? I dislike matzah, matzah balls, matzah cake...everything matzah >.<
And, lol, I like how you have that planned ;)

:) leaving in a half hour to go out to brunch and get some soup

message 6: by ♥ Rachel♥ (new)

♥ Rachel♥   (i_got_a_jar_of_dirt) | 22 comments x] Funn

♥-ℜachel -♥ (-lotsoflove-) | 9 comments hahaa when it comes too food ii am barelyy a jeww. ii hate a lot of jewish food. XD the only things ii like are deli - holla (lovee tht stuff) and i like matzah but not plain, it has to have something on it, like cream cheese XD

yum

message 9: by Eli7 (new)

Eli7 | 3 comments I like food in general :-)

message 10: by ♥ Rachel♥ (new)

♥ Rachel♥   (i_got_a_jar_of_dirt) | 22 comments lol yesss

message 11: by Sarah (new)

Sarah | 9 comments me too!!!

message 12: by Danna (new)

Danna Something funny about Jewish holiday: they (whoever the villain is now) tried to kill us, they didn't make it- let's it.

As you know, Jewish lives in almost every country on earth and the Jewish community is not 100% Jewish, especially in food, because they adopted some food from the culture they lived in, and with the help of the amazing Jewish mind, made it Kosher, unless, you know, unless it was veggies so nobody really put his mind to it.
So, my favorite is... Well, I suppose it is apple with honey upon it although after a couple of apples, I very possibly might choke myself out. And I hate Passover, what kind of HOLYDAY is that if no yummy food is involved?! No cakes, cookies, pies.. The baker (and me, expectedly) would die.
Excuse me I gonna get some fish from Shabat!

message 13: by ♥ Rachel♥ (new)

♥ Rachel♥   (i_got_a_jar_of_dirt) | 22 comments xD I know, I don't really like Passover either...not to mention Seders are deathly boring :P

message 14: by Leah (new)

Leah (peculiarleah) I recently made amazing hamentaschen with lemon juice and zest in the cookie and raspberry jam mixed with sugar, bakers chocolate, butter, and cocoa powder in the filling

yaas!