History:
Student/teacher:
Grade(taught or in) & subject:
Crush:
Other:

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Name: jay
Looks: will post later
Personality: she is a sweet but quiet person. She is slightly depressed and hardly shows interest in anything anymore.
History: her parents abandonded her when she was little and was adopted by abusive parents who could careless about her.
Student/teacher: student
Grade(taught or in) & subject: 11th
Crush: mr. House
Other: she has an addiction to cutting.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Name: mr. Wilson (mason)
Looks: will post later
Personality: he is a sweet guy who is interested in helping his students. He is always helping and trying to be kind.
History: he had a nice family with a big house and always wanted to be a teacher. His parents disagreed but support him anyways.
Student/teacher: teacher
Grade(taught or in) & subject: 11th health
Crush: Alice
Other: lives in a nice big house alone.

☠Kai☠ ☠Shun☠ (dark_wolf-xxkaixx) | 18 comments Skyler Kazuki
Male
http://i1012.photobucket.com/albums/a...
http://i1012.photobucket.com/albums/a...
Personality: Quiet, unsocial, shy, difficult to get along with, easily angered...sometimes.
History: Is totally unsupported by his family they wanted a daughter so they treat his two sisters like they are the world and they dont care what he does. He is currently living on his own and is so skinny cause he can barely take care of himself. His sisters barely are able to sneak a bit of money to him every few weeks or so. His parents still pay for his school tuition but thats about it.
Student/Teacher: Student
Grade: 12
Crush: Open
Other: Is known for his bisexual preference. He has a slight sister complex because they are so beautiful and kind unlike his mother in his own eyes.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Tackle hug!* you're on!!!!!!!

☠Kai☠ ☠Shun☠ (dark_wolf-xxkaixx) | 18 comments *hugs back* haha yeah sorry its been a while i was sick *smiles* and plus it was christmas and new years and all you know how busy it gets with presents around this time.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Haha ya :D yayayYayYYYayayayayay!!!!! This makes menhappy :) but kitty and I are going to my boy toys house so we might be off in a bit here

☠Kai☠ ☠Shun☠ (dark_wolf-xxkaixx) | 18 comments awwwwww lol well have fun XD

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Hehe ok :) we will :D I missed Ed you!!

☠Kai☠ ☠Shun☠ (dark_wolf-xxkaixx) | 18 comments i missed you too XD

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Hehe :) it's good to hear from you :D

☠Kai☠ ☠Shun☠ (dark_wolf-xxkaixx) | 18 comments you too! haha i almost put the @ sign instead of ! i cant type today i keep messing up XD

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Lol it's ok ;P haha want mento make skyler a girl teacher?

☠Kai☠ ☠Shun☠ (dark_wolf-xxkaixx) | 18 comments ....well...skyler is kind of the...weird one in his family...he doesnt really like the opposite sex XD he has a sister complex and doesnt like any girls but them haha....hes a special case person lol

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Lol ok I can make a guy for him ;) we will be gone a few hours will you still be on?

☠Kai☠ ☠Shun☠ (dark_wolf-xxkaixx) | 18 comments hmmmm i can find something to do and try to be on when you get back :P hows that sound?

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Woof woot!! :)

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Haha yay you're on again!!

☠Kai☠ ☠Shun☠ (dark_wolf-xxkaixx) | 18 comments yeah i was for a bit...wont be on again for a while though i got a new job instead of wendys and blockbuster...and its given me alot more hours too :/ soooo might not be on for long periods of time again.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Awww ok...maybe we should move this to chat ;)