100 books in 2011 discussion

books you have read > Natasha :)

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Natasha (new)

Natasha | 5 comments I'll list all the books i read in 2011.

message 2: by Natasha (new)

Natasha | 5 comments 1. The Snowman by Jo Nesbo

Really enjoyed this one, the characters seemed to gel together well and the story moved along at pretty fast pace for the size of the book.

I feel so behind already.

message 3: by Natasha (new)

Natasha | 5 comments 2. The Last Song by Nicholas Sparks

The first book I've read by Nicholas Sparks but it seems that I want to read more of his books. Any recommendations?

message 4: by Eileen (new)

Eileen | 47 comments Natasha wrote: "2. The Last Song by Nicholas Sparks

The first book I've read by Nicholas Sparks but it seems that I want to read more of his books. Any recommendations?"

I read Safe Haven last month. It was the first book I had read by him and I enjoyed it.

message 5: by Natasha (new)

Natasha | 5 comments 3. I am Number Four by Pitticus Lore

Never read a book about aliens before but really enjoyed the story, can't wait to read the next one even though it isn't about the same characters.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Natasha wrote: "2. The Last Song by Nicholas Sparks

The first book I've read by Nicholas Sparks but it seems that I want to read more of his books. Any recommendations?"

I loved A Walk to Remember and The Notebook. I know it's cheesy to say that because obviously they are both movies but the books are so much better than the movies in my opinion. I've also read Dear John and Nights in Rodanthe. I liked both but I preferred the first two I mentioned.

message 7: by Emily (new)

Emily (enmott) Natasha wrote: "2. The Last Song by Nicholas Sparks

I really like The Wedding by Nicholas Sparks. Do not read Message in a Bottle though. Horrible ending!!

message 8: by Natasha (new)

Natasha | 5 comments 4. The Declaration by Gemma Malley

Loved this book so much, can't wait to read the next book. No way should it be classed as YA though.