Voldemort discussion

Headquaters > Meeting Room

Comments Showing 1-50 of 60 (60 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) This is the room where Death Eaters and Voldemort shall meet. Don't come in here unless there's a meeting! Or else...

message 2: by KB (new)

KB Love is our weapon (kaitybugs) | 38 comments Ebony enters the meeting room cautisuly and takes a seat at the loooooooong table.

message 3: by Juliet (last edited Jan 02, 2011 06:57PM) (new)

Juliet | 38 comments Aventine follows, having no readable expression on her face.

message 4: by KB (new)

KB Love is our weapon (kaitybugs) | 38 comments Ebony looks over at Aventine, looking glad for only a second but a second was long enough...

((decide my fate))

message 5: by Meadow ~ (new)

Meadow ~ (lunahexmoon) | 15 comments maryn enters the room at takes a seat

Blood Bone and Muscle | 43 comments Setadora's smile enlongs to the length of her face.

"The dark lord must be so proud," she whispers joyfully to none in particular and sits slowly. Wand in hand.

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) ((nice answer))

Naomi nodded her head in agreement.

message 8: by Juliet (new)

Juliet | 38 comments Aventine forced herself not to roll her eyes.

This is why we're here??

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) "Chocolate?" Naomi asked, her green eyes lighting up. While this look would've been nice on anyone else, it seemed to give Naomi's face an even sharper edge to it, her eyes seeming to gleam evily. (because they were gleaming evily )

Blood Bone and Muscle | 43 comments Setdora was impatient (nothing new) and stalked over to Rene. Holding her dragon heartstring wand to his throat, her eyes wide she shreaked in his face.

"You. . .must be mocking the dark lord with this--talk! We have a importent job, and I will not let you ruin it! Give me one reson not to gouge your throat. . ." She finished with a drowsy sneer, taking a swing of whatever was in that goblin skin glass of hers.

message 11: by KB (new)

KB Love is our weapon (kaitybugs) | 38 comments 0_0

Blood Bone and Muscle | 43 comments Setdora laughed at the heart renching pain that was building through her body. Madness in her eyes, Don't make the mistake, she did scream. She just enjoyed the torture.

((Super hardcore emo she is!))

message 13: by Juliet (new)

Juliet | 38 comments ((Dude, this is Voldemort's meeting room, not some Yoda hang out.))

message 14: by KB (new)

KB Love is our weapon (kaitybugs) | 38 comments ((olial))

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) ((den who's gonna b voldemort??))

Naomi watched in amusement as Setdora twitched in pain on the floor, yet smiling.

"It appears we have...interesting people here," she said with a smirk.

message 16: by Juliet (last edited Jan 07, 2011 02:33PM) (new)

Juliet | 38 comments "I have no intention of staying here if the dark lord himself does not make an appearance." Aventine revealed quickly, pushing her chair back.

"And the food supply is the leased of our problems."

((I can be Voldy if you want c(: It'd be fun; But i would try my best to keep him in character.))

Blood Bone and Muscle | 43 comments ((I second that))

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) ((i think u shuld be him juliet. unless i can get rene to))

"I agree with Aventine," Naomi said wearily, still watching Setdora. "If the Dark Lord himself will not appear, then neither shall I."

Blood Bone and Muscle | 43 comments "I shall go raid London," she told them silkly,"if anybody wishes to come . . ."

She sachyed out, grabbing the coffe maker as she left.

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) "I kind of like the idea of raiding a chocolate shop," Naomi mused.
"Killing muggles trying to buy some chocolate. Priceless."

message 21: by KB (new)

KB Love is our weapon (kaitybugs) | 38 comments "Their trying to feel better. I can make them feel oh so worse." Ebony said. "I can see it now." She had a glazed look in her eyes. Muggles, screaming and running. Terror on their faces. Some on the ground, dead. Others withering in pain. were her thoughts. She was really her mothers child.

message 22: by Juliet (new)

Juliet | 38 comments ((K, i'll be voldy :D Prepare to be amazed! ...or slightly bored.))

Aventine gasped and took her seat quickly, looking at the floor.

"I see you have all arrived." Voldemort spoke silkily, drumming his fingers against the seats as he past.
Even his presence sent shivers down your spine.

message 23: by KB (new)

KB Love is our weapon (kaitybugs) | 38 comments Ebony kept quiet. She knew very well to only speak when spoken to. She'd gotten plenty of crusciatous ((is that how you spell it? I'm sorry I know, I'm an idiot)) curses by speaking out.

message 24: by Juliet (new)

Juliet | 38 comments Voldemort slithered easily into his chair; his eyes glowing red, he added, "But do you know why we're here?" ((Because i sure don't...))

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) Naomi was about to open her mouth to respond, but quickly realized doing so would have been very foolish. Stupid, really. Instead she kept her eyes glued on the Dark Lord. For so long she had wished to be here, and for so long her wish had remained true. She was the Dark Lords ultimate servant, and in her he had trust - or at least Naomi hoped he did.

message 26: by Juliet (new)

Juliet | 38 comments The Dark Lord turned to Naomi with an air of annoyance. "Your mind speaks to me." He said, "Tell me what it is."

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) ((idk what to say!))

message 28: by Juliet (new)

Juliet | 38 comments ((I know, i have no clue what to say too...i mean, i don't even know why we're here at the meeting room. *sigh*
Erm...you could say something about wanting to kill a specific muggle or somethin', idk...))

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) ((oh nice. thts helpful...))

"So many things are on my mind, mostly gratitude of being in your service," Naomi said, her words flowing out fast. "I was just thinking about muggle's - the filthy things - because there had been previous talk of raiding an, erm, chocolate shop. The muggles that would be killed for no reason at all, the thought exhilirates me."

((think i spelled tht wrong....random stuff *_*))

message 30: by Juliet (new)

Juliet | 38 comments "Ah...and the chocolate shop is your intention, is it?" His voice became colder than it was before, and his eyes bore the look that it could cut through your skull.

His voice holding a lighter tone, he added, "And who else, has the same intention...?"

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) Naomi's eyes opened wide as she realized what she had said probably wasn't the best thing to have said, but she held her tounge.

((i dnt thhink anyone else is on lol))

message 32: by Juliet (new)

Juliet | 38 comments ((I know... I had the urge to make him spazz out on your character because he was allergic to chocolate or something, but then changed it to make it more realistic...lol))

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) ((oh nice Juliet. "Chocolate shop? How dare you! I hate chocolate! (conceals the fact that he's allergic) Dont you knw these things about your master?! CRUCIO!" hehe idk))

message 34: by Juliet (new)

Juliet | 38 comments ((No no no....i was going to go with avada kadabra. Much more affective.))

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) ((go where? he doesnt seem too thrilled about the chocolate raid -_-))

message 36: by Juliet (new)

Juliet | 38 comments He stares deep into all of their eyes in turn, and just when you'd think he'd kill them all, he said in the most simple tone possible, "Go." and dissapeared in blackness.

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) Naomi exhaled. "Babbling does no good," she muttered to herself. "And all these years of being in his service. Bah! I made a fool of myself.."

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) *apparates to the shop*

message 39: by Christine, Chrisana, The Evil (new)

Christine (christinenc22) | 95 comments Mod
Jasmine Vengeance wrote: "Naomi exhaled. "Babbling does no good," she muttered to herself. "And all these years of being in his service. Bah! I made a fool of myself..""

"I think we all have." Said Chrisana walking in.

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) Naomi held her head in her hands. "Foolish!" she hissed.

message 41: by Christine, Chrisana, The Evil (new)

Chrisana nodded her head in agreement. "I would think so. All your falt." She sighed.

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) She glared at Chrisana for a moment, holding her tongue.

message 43: by Christine, Chrisana, The Evil (new)

Chrisana smiled into a wicked grin and said to her, "Something bothering you, Naomi? Seems like it."

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) "Hmm, let's see. What could possibly be bothering me?" she asked in a falsely sweet tone, her eyes green eyes hard and cold.

message 45: by Christine, Chrisana, The Evil (new)

"Thats sad. I wonder what it could really be...hmmm." She pretended to think.

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) Her lips were drawn into a tight line as she stared at Chrisana, her hand hovering over her wand.

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) "By the sounds of it you missed the Dark Lords appearance."

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) "He wasn't very pleased," she mumbled.

message 49: by Christine, Chrisana, The Evil (new)

Chrisana sat up, getting an idea, "Yes." She went along with Naomi. "He said that next time he sees your not at another meeting...he might just advada you!" She pointed to Anabella with her wand.

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) Naomi smirked as Chrisana pointed her wand at Anabella. She hadn't meant the Dark Lord was displeased about her absence, although it had sounded like that. Might as well act as though thtas what she had meant.

« previous 1