Bones, Wings, and Wizards Oh My!! discussion

Archives > TGWCF Charries(Archives)

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Catie , If everyone is unique what is normal? (last edited Mar 13, 2011 03:49PM) (new)

Catie  | 215 comments Mod
Hey NEW RP! So for those of you who have read this book its not going to be exactly the same. The school is now revolutionized into a better school now that the previous headmaster is gone. Sorry for the vagueness people who haven't read it. It's a really great book so I'm not going to ruin it for you.

If you haven't read this book you can still rp! (You should read the book too. But untill you do you can still rp with it making sense) So this is a school for people with powers. It didn't have a name because it was previously a government base but now it's not and it still doesn't have a name. So people come from all over the world to go to this school. This school is for kids 8-18. Yes I just made those numbers on the spot.It's a boarding school. The school is developed around controling and strengthening people's powers. But they also would take a forgein language, history/geography, a gym, drama/music/art , language arts, and a science, along with classes tailored to fit similar powers.

These rp's always have a lack of teachers. I have already claimed headmaster who also teaches something undecided yet. So I'm asking that if you want more than 2 people you make a teacher. After 1 teacher you can make 50 charties. The teachers are usually minor and we don't need a lot of them but we need more than 1 for things like catching kids doing bad stuff or giving the students work to do or if something happens like someone collapses while having a vision we have an athority figure doing something. My mods I kinda would love if you made a teacher anyways but I'm not forcing you.

THE PROFILE/Rules. I know but I have to get some ground rules down for the people.

Name:
Personality:( No TBA or In RP)
Appearance: (No anime. Real people pictures or no picture)
Kin:
Power: (here's my nitpicking. No more than 2 big powers. I don't want little goddesses running around. You can have little powers with your big powers but no mindreading, future seeing, flying, healing, elemental kid. If I think your chartie has too many powers I will tell you. Or my mod buddies Xologrrl and Queen of Death will.)
Other:

message 2: by Catie , If everyone is unique what is normal? (new)

For teachers just make the age older than 18 and in other tell what subject you wanna teach.

message 3: by Catie , If everyone is unique what is normal? (last edited Nov 12, 2011 09:56AM) (new)

Name: Maya Leist
Personality: Fun-loving, Empathetic, can be very strict and mean
Appearance: http://image1.masterfile.com/em_w/01/...
Kin: Daughter 
Power: Feel emotions and intentions
Other: Headmaster and teaches ??

message 4: by Catie , If everyone is unique what is normal? (last edited Nov 12, 2011 09:52AM) (new)

Name: Avalon *Ava* Leist
Personality: Uber Shy, Kind, can be stubborn 
Appearance: http://images.mirror.co.uk/upl/m4/nov...
Kin: Mom Maya Leist
Power: Mind Reading, can control minds if she tries really hard but it makes her so tired
Other: 

message 5: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 02, 2011 01:10PM) (new)

Sounds cool. I'll join in. Haven't read tho, so bear with me. also, you charrie has mind reading when you explicitly said no mind reading.

Name: Casper
Age; 14
Female
Personality: sarcastic, nice, funny, quick witted, trustworthy, distances herself from most because she has difficulty controlling her powers.
http://www.geekshow.us/wp/wp-content/...
Powers: sees auras and relationships, an manipulate energy.
http://www.geekshow.us/wp/wp-content/...

message 6: by emily*the ninja queen of implication*, new mod #4! 200 comments! congrats! (new)

emily*the ninja queen of implication* (THENINJA) | 58 comments Mod
Name: Alex
Apperence: Raven hair, bright silver eyes that burn with curiousity and betray his attempts to hide emotions, pale skin, medium height, slender
Personality:Kepps people distant, doesn't get to close. He doesn't want people to get to know him in case they think he might hurt them.
Powers: Elemental, works best with water and fire, though his fire burns silver and burns fast. He also has the abillity hide in plain sight, blending in with crowds-not turning invisable, just seeming to fade away into the crowds to where you can't pick him out.
Other: Smart, but doesn't speak much, so people don't think about him to much.

message 7: by *悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~, new mod #1! 371 comments! congrats! (last edited Feb 27, 2011 03:13PM) (new)

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 126 comments Mod
name: katlindonomo (kat plz)
personality: really fun likes be wierd and have freinds that aren't freaked out by her power but has a terrible tempor
appearance: long silver hair silver eyes silver t-shirt grey sneakers black jeans black gloves with the fingers cut off
power(s): can see good auras(pink) evil auras(black) and can read minds, has imunity to controling powers(a gift from her mom)
other: only befriends people with pink auras

message 8: by Catie , If everyone is unique what is normal? (last edited Mar 02, 2011 03:25PM) (new)

YEAH!!!!

Name: Josiah (Josh) Edwards
Personality: Not nice, sarcastic, rude
Appearance: http://images.icnetwork.co.uk/upl/liv...
Kin: Winter
Power: Power blocking and strengthing. He can make other's people's powers stronger.
Other: Been at the school since he was 8. Been suspended 6 times.

message 9: by Jasmine (new)

Jasmine Name: winter
Personality:total B****
Appearance: wont let me post pic
Kin:josh
Power: can read minds and compell others to do whatever she wants
Other: is totally sweet to josh but will kick otherss butts

message 10: by Catie , If everyone is unique what is normal? (new)

Name: Jolie Leist
Personality: Sweet, loud, very cofident
Appearance: http://images.buddytv.com/articles/Im...
Kin: Ava is her little sister. Mom is Maya Leist the headmaster
Power: Has a mental block for mindreading and thought transmition. She can't share the block with anyone else. Its just a weird thing in her brain. Is a healer.
Other: Teaches French

message 11: by emily*the ninja queen of implication*, new mod #4! 200 comments! congrats! (new)

Name: Lynith (Lyn) Dain
Personality: Carefree, happy, really willing to give second chances, but doesn't let people walk all over her.
Apperence: She has long dark hair that falls a few inches below her shoulders, big blue eyes, wears glasses with thin black frames, and likes wearing dresses or skirts with leggings, rather than plain girly stuff. She normal dresses in cool colors.
Kin: Alex is Lyns' cousin.
Power: She can tell if your lying and see thetruth, not like mind reading, but more like seeing through your lie. Also, she has elemental powers, like Alex.
Other: She teaches science. She also spent most of her life around Alex since his parents died, and she's one of theonly peopl who really knows how to talk to him.

message 12: by emily*the ninja queen of implication*, new mod #4! 200 comments! congrats! (new)

Name: Stella
Personality: She's nice and kind, but a liitle geeky, but not shudden like. She's normally happy, but she might get a little daring.
Apperence: Long black hair that she wears in pigtails, with fringe that falls in her eyes. Her eyes are bright green behind her pale silver glassed, and her skin is slightly tan with freckles. Small and skinny, but adorable in a geeky way.
Kin:
Powers: Controls weather, and can read your memories.
Other: Shy around adults.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Name:Madison 'Madie' Vasquez
Personality:OUtgoing,loves to laugh and play around,can be short tempered.Talks kinda fast,some people say shes hyper active
Appearance: http://www.google.com/imgres?q=teen+g...
Kin:Unknown
Power:Super speed
Other: