Team Peeta Mellark (the hottest/cutest/best book charry in the world) discussion

PEETA

Comments Showing 1-50 of 143 (143 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Claire (new)

Claire Okay so we all love love love peeta, so what is your favorite thing about him?

message 2: by Tatum Sparkles (new)

Tatum Sparkles | 153 comments My List

-He is beautiful
-He is a beautiful StudMuffin
-He is sweet like the cakes he makes
-He has pretty hair
-he has sparkling eyes
-he fights for what he thinks is important

AMONG A BUNCH OF OTHER STUFF TOO!

message 3: by Claire (new)

Claire Well...since i have to narrow it down to only a few thousand:

-He is passionate
-He is caring
-He is loving
-He knows Katniss and accepts her faults
-HE CAN PAINT
-His name reminds me of bread
-He can bake
-He is SUPER good at camoflauge
-He is cute
-He has the most AMAZING blue eyes ever!
-He's sensitive (in a good way)
-Great with words
-SHOW STOPPER
-Breathtaking
-He has blonde hair. (which is one of my turn on's)

Thats all that I could think of off the top of my head

message 5: by Nushiiii loves Peeta Mellark ♥1D♥, can't think of something witty to write... (new)

Nushiiii loves Peeta Mellark ♥1D♥ (NushiiiMellark) | 148 comments Mod
hahhaha I love that one too, i had that in my laptop background for a while lol. Well i just typed this whoooooole long explanation of why i love peeta in that other convo on HG forver, and now i just found this and i was like, OMFGGGG u guys are like mind readers, coz like we all have the same things of why we lke him. Ok i was gna copy what i wrote there but I'll rewrite it in detail here...

message 6: by Daii (new)

Daii  (daii3starkforlife) | 201 comments Mod
Okaiis Hayy ppl jst got invited lolz I feel special...Wen I get back onto my laptop ill write y and how much I loovveee peeta haha too hard to write on phone

message 7: by Daii (new)

okaii y i love peeta..his hot...selfless...protects katniss even if it means getting killed himself..his smart..can bake..(not even i can) he has blonde hair!! i mean come on ppl and and and and and blue eyes!!!! ohh blue eyes...he is wonderful amazing passionate takes care of katniss..knows his bread well lol...seems like a guud kisser...sweet..gentle..caring....
i could go on foreva

message 8: by Claire (new)

Claire Yeah.. *dreamily* seriously how can you not like a sweet cute boy with blonde hair and the most AMAZING blue eyes!

message 9: by Daii (new)

hahaha he kinda reminds me of zac efron jst with blinde hair and he has diff name...ohh peeta is the mmost awesomest book character eva!!! sometyms its hard to remember that he aint real hahaha cuz i dream bt him at nite his so fine!

message 10: by Nushiiii loves Peeta Mellark ♥1D♥, can't think of something witty to write... (new)

hhahha i dream about him too! wooow we are REALLY messed up. :) BUT I DONT CARE :D the dreams are happpy dreamsss *drifts off on a fluffy cloud...

message 11: by Nushiiii loves Peeta Mellark ♥1D♥, can't think of something witty to write... (new)

idk about the cloud think, dont ask...

message 12: by Daii (new)

haha we messed up in our own awesum way!!!!! lolz shizz brb parents acting crazy retards

message 13: by Daii (new)

u no??...i dnt feel left out nymore xD

message 14: by Nushiiii loves Peeta Mellark ♥1D♥, can't think of something witty to write... (new)

:D never again dai, never again! lol.
and i also felt like that when i joined who knows when. i was like, I FEEL LIKE A LONER. and everyone was like, well ur not. lol

message 15: by Daii (new)

hahaha yeahhh everyone was like laughing at a joke and im jst like *crouch in corner*...i dnt get it?..lolz 8face palm*

message 16: by Daii (new)

**face palm**

message 17: by Nushiiii loves Peeta Mellark ♥1D♥, can't think of something witty to write... (new)

hahah dw i know the feeling :)

message 18: by Daii (new)

haha glad u understand me ^.^

message 19: by Tatum Sparkles (new)

Tatum Sparkles | 153 comments i never dreamt about peeta...

but omfg!you guys no whats wierd!??!

message 20: by Daii (new)

wat???????????

message 21: by Tatum Sparkles (new)

Tatum Sparkles | 153 comments idk...I just got bored

message 22: by Claire (new)

Claire Happens to me all the time! And when I first got a goodreads I felt really left out...so now i pretty much stick with groups with people i know in it

message 23: by Daii (new)

lolzzz yeahh im like fully new with goodreads...but idk nushiiii sent me invite for this group so im like omg Peeta!..hunger games!..and yeahhh lol..meh im getting to know u's so its all good xD

message 24: by Daii (new)

Okaii jst finished awakened....my body is dried up man i got no more water..i cried so much through it..i hate P.C cast..aww but i love her at the same time cuz she did something that ive been waiting ages for her to do...awwww now i hav to wait until november for the nxt book *sad face/tears/sob/hiccup*....my life is finished..jks im going to start reading the mortal instruments series xD heard its good from lots of ppl

message 25: by Daii (new)

im going to cut my writs she made me so depressed...jks jks jks..ill cut elmos instead XD..

message 26: by Daii (new)

wrists*

message 27: by Claire (new)

Claire DON'T! UR NOT EMO R U?

message 28: by Tatum Sparkles (new)

Tatum Sparkles | 153 comments just cuz someone cuts their wrists doesnt mean they are emo!!Kay??

message 29: by Claire (new)

Claire Um...doesn't it?

message 30: by Tatum Sparkles (new)

Tatum Sparkles | 153 comments nooooooooo

message 31: by Claire (new)

Claire oh.

message 32: by Daii (new)

I was joking ppl!! haha jst a saying i like to say..but thanx for caring hahaha until tatum turned the whole convo over debating if ur emo if u cut ur wists or not??..i felt special for a min haha

message 33: by Tatum Sparkles (new)

Tatum Sparkles | 153 comments HAHAHA!lol

message 34: by Tatum Sparkles (new)

Tatum Sparkles | 153 comments Oh and claire!Yea it doesn't mean your emo if you cut your wrists...

message 35: by Claire (new)

Claire Oh. Never mind!!!

message 36: by Daii (new)

LOL!!! We should really change the topic haha

message 37: by Claire (new)

Claire Haha yes, yes we should
PEETA

message 38: by Daii (new)

LOLZ ELMO!

message 39: by Nushiiii loves Peeta Mellark ♥1D♥, can't think of something witty to write... (new)

*wiping away tears of laughter
that was sooooo freakin funny LOOOOOLOLOL
like if u read over it, its like a brief convo, but so much happens in it LOLL.

message 40: by Nushiiii loves Peeta Mellark ♥1D♥, can't think of something witty to write... (new)

and yes PPPEEETAAA.
hold on ill make a random comments discussion :)

message 41: by Daii (new)

lolzz okaii jst re-read the convo like u said and it is qquuite funny young chap..im not emo..can we jst get that cleared..daley.is.not.emo! daley's happy dailyxD

message 42: by Myranda (new)

Myranda (twilightgrl77) | 2 comments hahaha nicceee.... :P

message 43: by Daii (new)

Lol very nice haha

message 44: by (Aero)driguez (new)

(Aero)driguez (aerodriguez) Heyyyyy

message 45: by Daii (new)

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

message 46: by Daii (new)

I LOVE.............MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.........AND.............PLLLLLL

message 47: by Nushiiii loves Peeta Mellark ♥1D♥, can't think of something witty to write... (new)

ok im confused about daii's last comment...
but...
O
M
F
G
aero im confused, as im pretty sure u are tea gale. and ur heeyyyy sounded so "evil-ly innocent" i was like :O she has infiltrated enemy ranks. sorry but if ur team gale GOODBYYEEE :D (p.s ur still my awesome friend {on goodreads} but this is for teame peeta-ers)

pweease dont be offeneded! i still luv u lol :)

message 48: by Daii (new)

haha idk y i wrote that nushiiii it jst came out of nowhere..guess cuz..lol idk y hahahaha

message 49: by Nushiiii loves Peeta Mellark ♥1D♥, can't think of something witty to write... (new)

hhahah yep yep i get it. happens sometimes.
lol

message 50: by Daii (new)

lolz gawsh oh no do u no wat ive realied?????? OMG we havent even got two pages on this comment topic..we have to get to two pages...ima ganna get us there r u ready for this lolz help me nusshhhiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii gawsh im so hungry lolz

« previous 1 3