What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Master Wolf (Greyhawk Adventures, #3)
This topic is about Master Wolf
SOLVED: Adult Fiction > old fantasy series, warrior can shapeshift [s]

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by chris (new)

chris (cspeckrun) | 5 comments several years back i picked up a cheap fantasy novel at a local store and enjoyed the book. based on that i had ordered the whole series of books (for cheap, $12 maybe) online, but now i have lost the books and can't remember anything distinguishable so i can try to get them again.

they were pretty cheap novels, i think maybe 7 or 8 in the series. i don't remember reading many of the books, but the first one i read was the second in series. it was about a warrior or shaman or something that could shapeshift. the only other thing i remember is that the words "gray" and "rose" may have something to do with it (either author or series title or book title). thanks for help.

message 2: by chris (new)

chris (cspeckrun) | 5 comments the books looked like they were from the 80's, possibly earlier and I doubt they were newer than that.

message 3: by Samantha (new)

Samantha (samanthab1984) | 5 comments It kind of sounds like the Cheysuli series by Jennifer Roberson but I read that series awhile ago and may be completely off base.

http://www.cheysuli.com/author/a.chey...

message 4: by chris (new)

chris (cspeckrun) | 5 comments that sounds very close but i don't recognize the covers or the titles. i want to say it's not it but i'll take a closer look in the meantime.

message 5: by Mir (new)

Mir | 714 comments Maybe something by Sharon Shinn?

message 6: by Nancy (new)

Nancy Brady (minesayn) | 46 comments Perhaps The Chronicles of Amber by Roger Zelasny? But what I am thinking isn't quite shapeshifting though

message 7: by chris (new)

chris (cspeckrun) | 5 comments I don't think it's either of those, unfortunately. This is irritating, not knowing what to look for. I'm not certain the series focused on shape-changing but I know it was an element (at least in the second book).

Bryan457 | 284 comments How about some of the "Greyhawk adventures" by Rose Estes?

Maybe Master Wolf (Greyhawk Adventures, #3) by Rose Estes

message 9: by Victor (new)

Victor Merling | 18 comments Could it be a shapeshifting druid instead of shaman? Because then it might very well be a Dungeons and Dragons related serie like the one above.

message 10: by chris (new)

chris (cspeckrun) | 5 comments Bryan457 wrote: "How about some of the "Greyhawk adventures" by Rose Estes?

Maybe Master Wolf (Greyhawk Adventures, #3) by Rose Estes"

This is definitely it. Thank you so much. Been looking for this for a long time. Greyhawk Adventures by Rose Estes.

message 11: by Gini (new)

Gini (camp80) | 59 comments I used to love these books they were so strange~ I really need to pick a few up. But since I got my ereader it's crippled me, I just don't find real books that appealing anymore. OH well.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Master Wolf (other topics)