Stop Product Testing On Animals! discussion

Welcome > New Members

Comments Showing 1-22 of 22 (22 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Lexphie (The Animal Lover) | 81 comments Mod
This is a page for new members cause sometimes people hate having to read like a million ( well maybe not that much) posts. I know I do. So if your new just post what your name is what you do to help animals and anything else you want to add

message 2: by Kat (new)

Kat (sugaraddict) Well I'm not new but...
I'm Kat. The last name on my profile are jokes don't call me by them. Please. I persuade people that animal testing is wrong even though they might have different views. I'm a vegitarian and the only one in my family.

Thank you for joining Athena, and thanks Kat for being a dedicated member to the group.
@Athena, I did a project for my reading class about how to stop animal testing, I also make petitions and everyone in the class I did the project o signed it.
Thx both of you for being so dedicated to helping animals:-)

Hey guys I just sent out an email, please send an email back if u get it

message 5: by Emily (new)

Emily (lafillebrigitte) hey, im ebony! i try to buy only products that are not tested on animals and i get in arguments about leather jackets and fur coats. i want a stop-animal-testing tshirt, but i don't know where to get one.

message 6: by Emily (new)

Emily (lafillebrigitte) yeah, thanks! i'll ask for one for meh bday!

Or u could make 1 it's very easy

message 8: by Emily (new)

Emily (lafillebrigitte) but then it wouldn't look professional...

I have a busisness where I make t shirts and purses out of recycled t shirts and sell them and all the money goes to a different animal organization each month

Rick-Founder JM CM BOOK CLUB  | 1 comments Hi Rick here- I am so very much an animal lover- one who cannot fathom the use of animals- caring -innocent and LIVING beings- used as so much testing material

message 11: by Kat (new)

Kat (sugaraddict) Hello, Rick! I share the same thoughts and am against hunting, eating meat, pet abuse etc, etc.

Rick wrote: "Hi Rick here- I am so very much an animal lover- one who cannot fathom the use of animals- caring -innocent and LIVING beings- used as so much testing material"

Welcome !

◄○♦☻♦○►[faith.in.God]◘♪♪ | 12 comments hello 'm gee_colney. thanks for inviting me tangles!!

◄○♦☻♦○►[faith.in.God]◘♪♪ | 12 comments hello 'm gee_colney. thanks for inviting me tangles!!

Welcome to the group! Thanks for taking a step to help animals

◄○♦☻♦○►[faith.in.God]◘♪♪ | 12 comments yup!!... the dog was so cute!.... hi!

aww thanks

message 18: by ◄○♦☻♦○►[faith.in.God]◘♪♪ (last edited Jul 09, 2011 11:19PM) (new)

◄○♦☻♦○►[faith.in.God]◘♪♪ | 12 comments welcum.. my dog would bite me all the time.. he loves playing.. but he only bites me not others coz i made him the way he is.. he was so patient but i play with him all the time and he seems to be himself around me... bite bite bite but not real smashing bite! love my dog.. he's 1yr 2months old. his name is tom-tom. small puffy white dog

message 19: by Mockingjay (new)

Mockingjay  | 1 comments I'm Mockingjay- i have 2 cats and I adopted them from the pound.

Hi mockingjay! I assume you are obsessed with the hunger games like me? Lexphie is my hunger games name

hi guys check out my new group: http://www.goodreads.com/group/show/5...
it is a group that helps animals so im guessing that you would want to join ;-)