Obsessed with vampires (: discussion

Random (: > ARE YOU AFRAID OF DEATH?

Comments Showing 1-50 of 176 (176 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by Kübra ℂ⋆ (last edited Dec 30, 2010 02:31PM) (new)

Kübra ℂ⋆  (khadija_kubraa) “Every man dies - Not every man really lives.”
“I am ready to meet my Maker. Whether my Maker is prepared for the ordeal of meeting me is another matter.”
“We all die. The goal isn't to live forever, the goal is to create something that will.”
"You have a choice. Live or die. Every breath is a choice. Every minute is a choice. To be or not to be.”
“The first step to eternal life, is you have to die.”
LIfe? LIfe? It's Death that makes life worth living for.”

SO ARE YOU AFRAID OF DEATH? im not....

message 2: by Tatum Sparkles (new)

Tatum Sparkles I'm not...

message 3: by Tatum Sparkles (new)

Tatum Sparkles The question is-are you ready for life?

Kübra ℂ⋆  (khadija_kubraa) to be or not to be... i am ready.bring it on..

message 5: by Tatum Sparkles (new)

Tatum Sparkles It's always On

Kübra ℂ⋆  (khadija_kubraa) oh but there will b a time wen its off.

message 7: by Tatum Sparkles (new)

Tatum Sparkles No-It's isn't

Kübra ℂ⋆  (khadija_kubraa) hmmmm? wat r u talkin bout?

Kübra ℂ⋆  (khadija_kubraa) i am gettin lost in this convo...

message 10: by Tatum Sparkles (new)

Tatum Sparkles I'm saying there is always somehting there.

message 11: by Tatum Sparkles (new)

Tatum Sparkles IDK!

message 12: by Kübra ℂ⋆ (new)

Kübra ℂ⋆  (khadija_kubraa) hmmmm, well i cant say anytin to tht bec i havnt died n came back to life...but what i know is u will take nutin to the grave with u except 4 ur good n bad deeds. not the money, not ur kids, not ur lover, not ur house, not ur poster, they will b staying there until eterity or maybe till judgement day... idk

A. Vampire Queen. (booklovingqueen) | 124 comments No a while ago i was reading thirst 2 and had a sudden freak out about death and dieing 4 days i was freaking out and started to feel depressed until i finally made my truce with my fear, we all die in some way or another its a part of life but have u ever heard of a soul DIEING? in vampire books the vamps worry about risking and taking away souls but do our souls ever die? no they're eternal. i believe we can be reborn life doesn't end when we die it goes on

message 14: by Baneen (new)

Baneen Afraid of death?..........Call me a coward or whatever but I am. That's because I have no idea what the afterlife will be like. If there would be one at all. If there is none, then I want to stay here and enjoy this life. If there is then I want to know what is it? How will it be? Are there really heaven or hell or is it just a wish fulfillment prophecy. I get scared thinking about death. I don't want to die, not yet, not ever. There are so many things I want to do.

Say, like meeting Ian Somerhalder:D

message 15: by Catherine (new)

Catherine | 385 comments Mod
This is a pretty strange conversation!
Personally, I don't really believe in heaven or hell or even reincarnation. As far as I'm concerned, when you die that is the end, there's nothing else. Strangely enough, I find this quite comforting, because if you don't exist anymore then there's nothing that can hurt you or scare you. It'll be just like going to sleep forever, except you don't dream. So no, I'm not scared of death, although I am a bit annoyed that I'll have people divvying up all my possessions. Also, what about my diary? I don't want anyone reading that!

message 16: by chinami (new)

chinami Alexis Elena Ivashkov! wrote: "“Every man dies - Not every man really lives.”
“I am ready to meet my Maker. Whether my Maker is prepared for the ordeal of meeting me is another matter.”
“We all die. The goal isn't to live for..."

Very romantic.

message 17: by Baneen (new)

Baneen I agree with you there, Catherine, I wouldn't want anyone else to take my stuff, either.
It's just that I'm scared because I can't be sure that I'm going to sleep forever. There is good and evil in this world. And you do get rewarded for the good that you do, so why not get punished for the evil that you've done?

message 18: by Catherine (new)

You could count dying as the punishment. And if you've been very bad, then you die a very painful death.
But I don't want to worry about something that might not even happen, so now I'll just believe that there's nothing after death because it comforts me. If I'm wrong, then I'll face whatever it is when the time comes. :)

message 19: by Kübra ℂ⋆ (new)

Kübra ℂ⋆  (khadija_kubraa) actually no!!! dying is not a punishment..its a reward n relief!! if u did good n bad things in life u will b punished n rewareded 4 both...if u have dun some bad things u first of all have to take the punishment in hell n then after thts over u will be rewarded n will go into heaven....if u dont want ppl to keep ur possessions i tink tht wen u get old u can dig up some of them tht r important to u....like ur diary!!

message 20: by Baneen (new)

Baneen lol. actually, that's not a bad idea............I'll keep that in mind until I'm 80 or something:D

message 21: by Kübra ℂ⋆ (new)

Kübra ℂ⋆  (khadija_kubraa) haha!! lol kk

message 22: by Baneen (new)

Baneen :D

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm not afraid of death but afraid of what I'll miss when I'm gone. I guess I feel like there is something huge I should be doing that I'm not. I feel like I'm wasting my time going through the motions with a blindfold on. When is it my chance to see? Will I ever get too??

message 24: by Baneen (new)

Baneen I want to live to see what the world could do. And that's a lot.

message 25: by Tatum Sparkles (new)

Tatum Sparkles =( this is to depressing!!!!!!!!!!1

message 26: by Catherine (new)

I feel like I'm wasting my time too. My life so far has all been about education, I don't feel like I've had the opportunity to do what I want to do.

message 27: by Kübra ℂ⋆ (new)

Kübra ℂ⋆  (khadija_kubraa) Catherine wrote: "I feel like I'm wasting my time too. My life so far has all been about education, I don't feel like I've had the opportunity to do what I want to do."

true...but education is a must in our life....its shows us many tings bout life...it opens ours eyes...if there was no education we would still tink the world was flat n b walkin found in fur coats like in the cave man days...there would b no language or technology......
with education we can make a betta world... but i tink i would want to die b4 the big bang!!

message 28: by Catherine (new)

I know it's important but I'm just sick of being stuck in school and then college, and doing the same old routine over and over. I'm not getting any younger, so I want to be travelling and exploring the world rather than be stuck in a classroom!
Well, you know what they're saying about 2012. The world is going to end, so we better start doing the things we wana do now before it's too late!

message 29: by Baneen (new)

Baneen I don't believe the worlds gonna end in 2012.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Catherine wrote: "Well, you know what they're saying about 2012. The world is going to end, so we better start doing the things we wana do now before it's too late! "

Though I'm not sure I'm ready to marry and have babies now, just in case. ;) Haha. No, but if they were right about that, it really would be awful to have been stuck with your nose in a school book for almost your whole life. I'd also like to have lived some before life being taken away.

message 31: by Baneen (new)

Baneen That makes two of us.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

People should really cut off the 2012 crap, it's NOT GONNA HAPPEN!

message 33: by Baneen (new)

Baneen I agree.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Charlotte wrote: "People should really cut off the 2012 crap, it's NOT GONNA HAPPEN!"

I believe no one can say either that it is going to happen or that it isn't. No one can know that. And if it were to happen, I'm just saying that's how I would feel. Though that applies to an early death of any kind, really.

message 35: by Baneen (new)

Baneen Sometimes I feel like I've had a long life(I'm only 15) and others I feel as if I haven't really lived my life. Strange and stupid? I know. But that's just me.

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Baneen wrote: "Sometimes I feel like I've had a long life(I'm only 15) and others I feel as if I haven't really lived my life. Strange and stupid? I know. But that's just me."

It happens all the time to me. Sometimes you're just bored with life and you feel like you're done, you don't want it anymore. But then, some other times, you feel so young and helpless and you look around and suddently everyone looks so old!!!!!

message 37: by Baneen (new)

Baneen That's exactly what I feel!

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

=)

message 39: by Tatum Sparkles (new)

Tatum Sparkles Thanks for the heads up on what I'll feel...

message 40: by Baneen (new)

Baneen lol:D

message 41: by Alya (new)

Alya  (alyaaaa) | 35 comments im not scared of death..

Same, sometimes i feel like l lived too long but other times i feel lke i stil havent lived AT ALL! like all i do is hw! lol

message 42: by Catherine (new)

I feel like I've lived a long time too even though it's not really that long, but I don't feel like I'm done with life yet. There's still so much I want to do or see, I'd love to be immortal.

message 43: by Alya (new)

Alya  (alyaaaa) | 35 comments Same here!!

im still in school so i literally havent lived half of my life!! lawl XD

message 44: by Baneen (new)

Baneen same:)

message 45: by Alya (new)

Alya  (alyaaaa) | 35 comments heh :D dont worry, we will finish it now! (our lives)

message 46: by IslaRose (new)

IslaRose (terrorizeallhumans) | 7 comments nerp :) the hardest thing is having no regrets

message 47: by Baneen (new)

Baneen wisely said.

message 48: by meri (new)

meri (meri_is_a_saltedfish) i'm afraid of death. not only death but also pain and suffering.

whenever i have nothing to do..., i always see myself dying in pain, slowly, with my blood almost drained.

they say that we should face our fears...,but i'm not going to try and kill myself or hurt myself..that's not my style of facing that fear...i tried broadening my knowledge on the field.., and now here i am both frightened but at the same time fascinated by death...

message 49: by Alya (new)

Alya  (alyaaaa) | 35 comments well i dont think they mean kill yourself to get over you fear of death. that just sounds a bit sillyy coz then you will be dead and you wont really know..

woahh!! dont be afraid of death you might not die slowly and painfully, besides, all us are gonna go through it at the end!

message 50: by Tatum Sparkles (new)

Tatum Sparkles I'm actually forthcoming about death-If i were to die rite now I would have no regrets...I have a deal with my bestie about if either of us were to die,we each have a secret place with a list about stuff we want people to know...or stuff like that

« previous 1 3 4