yum yum yum YUM discussion

Stranded on an Island Roleplay > Stranded on an Island Roleplay

Comments Showing 1-50 of 848 (848 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 17

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

*uh... this is where like, you're on a vacation, and then your boat or airplane or whatsoever crashed, and you just magically survived the crash, and manged to get onto an island.......etc.

ஐღ♥Stine♥ღஐ (stine0489) Lidia was looking out as the sea when the water started getting rough and before she knew it she was thrown from the ship and into the cold water below. she fought to stay above water until the storm passed. when the sun came out again she spoted an island not far away and she headed for it

message 3: by Old Isis (new)

Old Isis  (sunny234243) | 2547 comments Carter shivered and hugged herself, another storm was raging on the island and she seemed to be the only living creature within a hundred miles. She looked up at the dark sky as a streak of lighting slashed across it, she let out a heavy sigh and closed her eyes.

ஐღ♥Stine♥ღஐ (stine0489) she came ashore and looked around shaking "hello?!" he called out

message 5: by Old Isis (new)

Old Isis  (sunny234243) | 2547 comments Carter jumped when she heard a distant voice, and she slowly got up off the ground from under her little shelter. She started to walk towards the voice cautiously.

ஐღ♥Stine♥ღஐ (stine0489) Lidia sighed and looked around for any kind of shelter

message 7: by Old Isis (new)

Old Isis  (sunny234243) | 2547 comments Carter saw a girl standing out in the rain. She waited a minute, just watching her.

ஐღ♥Stine♥ღஐ (stine0489) she started heading for the trees

message 9: by Old Isis (new)

Old Isis  (sunny234243) | 2547 comments Carter stepped back and ended up tripping of a tree root. She fell backwards.

message 10: by ♥Sex Kitten♥ (new)

♥Sex Kitten♥ Steven was flung head first into the ragging eater as the boat hit sharp jagged rocks. When he rebroke the surface he heard the boat shaddering and braking. He serched the water feriously looking for his love "Jenny!!" He sreamed, he heart broke every second she didnt answer. He must have been looking for her for hours before reality hit him. He would never see his Jenny agian, he let out a gut renching sob as a great wave hit him knocking him into the sharp rocks.He blacked out after that.
The next thing he knewhe was on an island with a sharp pain in hrs back, in the distance he heard a yell.

message 11: by Old Isis (new)

Old Isis  (sunny234243) | 2547 comments Carter was panicked, two boats crashing in one day? Was that possible. She got up off the ground and looked out at the man laying on the shore then to the girl standing a few feet away from her. She stepped out of the bushes and looked at the two of them, not sure what to do. She decided to go the man, because he looked like he was in worse shape. She beckoned for the gril to follow. "Are you alright," she asked Steven, bending down to where he was.

message 12: by ♥Sex Kitten♥ (new)

♥Sex Kitten♥ Steven groaned "my back, it Burns!"

message 13: by Old Isis (new)

Old Isis  (sunny234243) | 2547 comments "Shhhh, I'll help you," she said. She turned him over very carefully and pulled up the back of his shirt to take a look.

message 14: by ♥Sex Kitten♥ (new)

♥Sex Kitten♥ "Oooww!!!" He growled, trying to do as the woman asked.

message 15: by Old Isis (new)

Old Isis  (sunny234243) | 2547 comments She hissed in breath as she looked at the long slice across his back "I'm going to have to run back to my camp and get my medical supplies," she told him "You need stitches, and this needs to be cleaned." She stood up "Stay right here and don't move." She took off sprinting towards her camp and arrived there in only about 5 minutes, she really hoped the medical training she got before going on this journey would be good enough.

message 16: by ♥Sex Kitten♥ (new)

♥Sex Kitten♥ Steven was dazed all he could get was cleaned and stitches, he tryed to reach for her but he could get her.

message 17: by Old Isis (new)

Old Isis  (sunny234243) | 2547 comments She grabbed all the supplies she had and some food and fresh water then ran back as fast as she could without dropping anything. She knelt down beside him and opened a bottle of water and poured a little bit into his mouth.

message 18: by ♥Sex Kitten♥ (new)

♥Sex Kitten♥ The taste of the water quenched his long thirst, he sighed. He felt he could trust this women.

message 19: by Old Isis (new)

Old Isis  (sunny234243) | 2547 comments "This will probably hurt a little bit," she told him as she poured some cleanser onto a rag and started to clean his wound.

message 20: by ♥Sex Kitten♥ (new)

♥Sex Kitten♥ "OOOWW,"he screamed. He clenchd his teeth trying to bit down the pain.

message 21: by Old Isis (new)

Old Isis  (sunny234243) | 2547 comments She gave him a rag "Here bite this, don't ruin your teeth." She continued cleaning his wound carefully and when she finished she pulled out her sewing kit.

message 22: by ♥Sex Kitten♥ (new)

♥Sex Kitten♥ Steven takes the rag in his mouth and bits down with all him power as she inishes her task.

message 23: by Old Isis (last edited Jan 02, 2011 04:11PM) (new)

Old Isis  (sunny234243) | 2547 comments She stitched up his wound as best she could then put some healing salve on it and a bandage. "Can you stand?" she asked him gently.

message 24: by ♥Sex Kitten♥ (new)

♥Sex Kitten♥ "Yea, I think so" he murmmered as he slowly can to a standing position

message 25: by Old Isis (new)

Old Isis  (sunny234243) | 2547 comments "You can lean on me," she said "We have a little ways to walk. Here drink some of this," she handed him the bottle of water.

message 26: by ♥Sex Kitten♥ (new)

♥Sex Kitten♥ "Thank you" Steven said as he leaned some of his weight on her. He grabbed the eater bottle and took 2 big gulps.

message 27: by Old Isis (new)

Old Isis  (sunny234243) | 2547 comments She started walking slowly making sure he was ok "I'm Carter by the way," she told him softly.

message 28: by ♥Sex Kitten♥ (new)

♥Sex Kitten♥ "Nice to meet you, and thank you for saving my life. My name is Steven." He said trying to focuse on walking.

message 29: by Old Isis (new)

Old Isis  (sunny234243) | 2547 comments "No problem at all," she told him "I'm um, sorry."

message 30: by ♥Sex Kitten♥ (new)

♥Sex Kitten♥ "For what?"he asked.

ஐღ♥Stine♥ღஐ (stine0489) Lidia had followed silently

message 32: by ♥Sex Kitten♥ (new)

♥Sex Kitten♥ "Oh and how are you young lady?"steven asked.

ஐღ♥Stine♥ღஐ (stine0489) "oh...i'm fine...my name is Lidia by the way" she said looking up at him

message 34: by ♥Sex Kitten♥ (new)

♥Sex Kitten♥ "Well its good to meet you Lidia. Thats a pretty name by the way" hesaid, smiling down at her.

ஐღ♥Stine♥ღஐ (stine0489) she blushed "thank you"

message 36: by ♥Sex Kitten♥ (new)

♥Sex Kitten♥ "Your welcome" he chuckled alittle bit knowing that her could make a woman blush even when he was in pain.

ஐღ♥Stine♥ღஐ (stine0489) she smiled

message 38: by ♥Sex Kitten♥ (new)

♥Sex Kitten♥ "So Miss Lidia how did you come to end up on this island?" Steven asked

ஐღ♥Stine♥ღஐ (stine0489) "i was on deck in the middle of a storm and fell over board" she said "it was a stupid dare"

message 40: by ♥Sex Kitten♥ (new)

♥Sex Kitten♥ "Oh I'm sorry,honey. Were you withyour family?" Steven asked

message 41: by Old Isis (new)

Old Isis  (sunny234243) | 2547 comments Carter looked at the two of them "You two will have to stay with me," she told them "I'm the only one here who has any shelter...I also have food and I should have enough for a while. This trips was originally meant for three anyway."

message 42: by ♥Sex Kitten♥ (new)

♥Sex Kitten♥ "Well thank you Carter. For letting us stay and for back there, you saved my life."

message 43: by Old Isis (new)

Old Isis  (sunny234243) | 2547 comments She shook her life "You lost a lot and this is a bad place," she said "I've already buried the two who came with me and I had to save you...or I would have been digging another grave."

message 44: by ♥Sex Kitten♥ (new)

♥Sex Kitten♥ "Oh Im sorry," he said as he pulled her into the circle of his arms and he gave her a hug.

message 45: by Old Isis (new)

Old Isis  (sunny234243) | 2547 comments She hugged him back a little bit, careful of his back "You should get some rest...I'm going to go look at the remains of your ship...see what I can find."

message 46: by ♥Sex Kitten♥ (new)

♥Sex Kitten♥ "Okay," he said as he released her from his hold and turned to lay in the bed.

message 47: by Old Isis (new)

Old Isis  (sunny234243) | 2547 comments "The food is over there," she said as she piked up her scuba gear "I'll be back soon, and we can figure out what to do next."

message 48: by ♥Sex Kitten♥ (new)

♥Sex Kitten♥ "Okay," he said " and thanks agian"

message 49: by Old Isis (new)

Old Isis  (sunny234243) | 2547 comments She nodded and took off running, her shoes were falling apart already and she had been there only a few weeks, and the little parts of her feet showing were bloody and beaten.

ஐღ♥Stine♥ღஐ (stine0489) she watched her go and sat down in a chair

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 17