yum yum yum YUM discussion

Boarding School Roleplay > Boarding School Roleplay

Comments Showing 1-50 of 1,009 (1009 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 20 21

message 1: by [deleted user] (last edited Dec 30, 2010 12:01PM) (new)

* This is a roleplay for people who have difficulties in regular public schools......

message 2: by *Sklip* (new)

*Sklip*  (stalkerninja) Ravyn looked at herself one last time in the full-length mirror, eyeing her uniform with distaste. She shrugged, grabbed her books and locked her dorm room after her

♥Sex Kitten♥ Eric tightened his tie uniform, he smile to himself. He hrabbed his books abd his keys and headed for the door. With one last look in he mirrior and winked at himself.

message 4: by Daisy (new)

Daisy | 387 comments Zoben was getting ready for school. He brushed his hair choosing a cotton baby blue button up to go under his uniform jacket.

MALLORY *ROX EVERYONES SOX* (awesome_1) Harlie looked at herself in the mirror in her bathroom and smiled. He plaid skirt and ruffle shirt uniform looked good on her. She brushed her hair and smiled. She grabbed her key and put it in her bag and her English book and walked to class

♥Sex Kitten♥ Erin ran up and banged on Zoben's door "man hurry up, we're going to be late" he screamed at the door hopeing it reched his friend.

message 7: by Daisy (new)

Daisy | 387 comments " Calm yourself." he told his friend, stepping out casually. "We have Reading." he said "we can just slip in when she isn't looking."

♥Sex Kitten♥ "Why slip in when we can smoke this?" He asked as he held up a joint.

message 9: by Daisy (new)

Daisy | 387 comments "sorry dude, I've got a date tonight. And you know how I feel about it in the
Dorms."

message 10: by ♥Sex Kitten♥ (new)

♥Sex Kitten♥ Erin put the jiont away and asked "Who you got a date with pretty boy?"

message 11: by *Sklip* (new)

*Sklip*  (stalkerninja) Ravyn briefly glanced at Zoben and Eric as she walked past. Troublemakers, she thought to herself

message 12: by ♥Sex Kitten♥ (new)

♥Sex Kitten♥ "Hey man i got to go tell me later. Hey Ravyn!" He yells, running after her.

message 13: by *Sklip* (new)

*Sklip*  (stalkerninja) She turned to face him, sighing dramatically, "Can I help you, Eric?"

message 14: by ♥Sex Kitten♥ (new)

♥Sex Kitten♥ "Ahh, well that right there maked my day" he said with a hint of sarcasm. He winked at he," I would love to walk you to class. May I?" Pocking(sp) out his lip.

message 15: by *Sklip* (last edited Jan 02, 2011 11:05PM) (new)

*Sklip*  (stalkerninja) Ravyn held her hand out to him, smirking slightly. "Don't you have class to get to too?"

message 16: by ♥Sex Kitten♥ (new)

♥Sex Kitten♥ "I would risk being late just to walk you, lovely lady, to your class," he said as he placed her hand on his arm. As they walked down the hallhe flexed his arm so she could feel his muscles.

message 17: by *Sklip* (new)

*Sklip*  (stalkerninja) "Oh please, you flattery has never gotten you anywhere close with me," she said, looking at him

message 18: by ♥Sex Kitten♥ (new)

♥Sex Kitten♥ "A guy can dream though, cant he?" He asked looking back at her.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

((this is StalkerGirl, just in case you didn't get a chance to read the topic ^_^))

Ravyn smirked, "I'm assuming it's a dirty fantasy of yours?"

message 20: by ♥Sex Kitten♥ (new)

♥Sex Kitten♥ "Oh are you hoping Ravyn?" He asked then he winked at her.

message 21: by ♥Sex Kitten♥ (new)

♥Sex Kitten♥ ((Oh and hey))

message 22: by [deleted user] (last edited Jan 03, 2011 12:22AM) (new)

Stalker:She shrugged, "Possibly. I'll leave it to you to find out." she smiled, pulling away and walking ahead of him

((hello :D))

message 23: by ♥Sex Kitten♥ (new)

♥Sex Kitten♥ Oh god im in love he thought as he ran after her taking her hand in his. "Can I finish walking you to class?"

message 24: by [deleted user] (last edited Jan 03, 2011 12:39AM) (new)

Stalker: Ravyn pushed a lock of her hair back, "Whoever said I was going to class anyway?" she asked him, grinning

message 25: by ♥Sex Kitten♥ (new)

♥Sex Kitten♥ Yeah definatly in love "so were are we going if not o class?" He asked her smiling.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Stalker: "I didn't say I was going with you, did I?" she smirked, "What do you suggest?"

message 27: by ♥Sex Kitten♥ (new)

♥Sex Kitten♥ "The aditorium is empty now," he smiled then winked at her as he pulled her in the direction of the aditorium.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Stalker: Once they were in the auditorium, she set her books down in a random chair. "How did you know it was empty?" Ravyn asked, walking over to him

message 29: by ♥Sex Kitten♥ (new)

♥Sex Kitten♥ "Ive been at this school for years, it runs like a clock. Everyday at 9 this place is empty for an hour." He replied watching her approch,she look hot in her school uniform.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Stalker: Ravyn was following his gaze, "What are you looking at?" she asked, hands on her hips

message 31: by ♥Sex Kitten♥ (new)

♥Sex Kitten♥ "Your mouth watering hips, my sweet,"he replied while licking his lips playfully.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Stalker: Her fingers grasped the end of his tie, pulling him close. However, she was careful not to hurt him. "See something you like?" she asked lightly

message 33: by ♥Sex Kitten♥ (new)

♥Sex Kitten♥ Eric grabbed her hips firmly but not too hard and pulled her close to him. He dripped his head down so that has mouth has next to her ear and wispered "I think I do."

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Stalker: Ravyn smiled. She liked the feeling of Eric's body pressed to hers. "How many girls have you treated like this before?" she whispered, secretly wish none

message 35: by ♥Sex Kitten♥ (new)

♥Sex Kitten♥ "None, your the first girl Ive acted like this with. Why, is it working?" He asked pulling her even closer to him, he loved the warmth of her body.

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Ravyn nodded, "You bet it is." She placed her hands on his chest, enjoying the feel of his touch and body

message 37: by ♥Sex Kitten♥ (new)

♥Sex Kitten♥ Eric chuckled, as he planted a kiss on the nape of her neck. His hands moved from her hips to the arch of her back as he pulled her even closer.

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

She let out a soft sigh, moving her arms around his neck

message 39: by ♥Sex Kitten♥ (new)

♥Sex Kitten♥ Eric continued to plant kisses on Ravyn's neck, and he slowly moved up her neck, alongher jawline. Then finally he planted one tender kiss on her full lips.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

Ravyn made a soft moan, barely heard. His lips were warm and gentle. She liked Eric a lot, he wasn't like other boys. He treated her like she was a person, and wasn't pushy or rough with her

message 41: by ♥Sex Kitten♥ (new)

♥Sex Kitten♥ Eric liked to make women chase him, but Ravyn was somthing different. He wanted to do all the chasing. He gazed at her to make sure he wasnt forcing her.

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

She leaned in, giving him a long, but sweet kiss, wrapping her arms tightly around his neck

message 43: by ♥Sex Kitten♥ (new)

♥Sex Kitten♥ Eric kissed her back with just as much passion as his hands pulled her closer and helded her firmer.

message 44: by ♥Sex Kitten♥ (new)

♥Sex Kitten♥ Eric kissed her back with just as much passion as his hands pulled her closer and helded her firmer.

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

After a few moments, she pulled away, breathless and her heart racing. She glanced up at the clock on the wall, "We still have almost an hour," she murmured

message 46: by ♥Sex Kitten♥ (new)

♥Sex Kitten♥ As soon as she pulled away he dropped his hold on her. Then he looked up at the clock "I do beleive we do have almost an hour." He said trying to caught his breath.

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

Ravyn smiled at him, and sat down on a bench, feel the awkward part settling in

message 48: by ♥Sex Kitten♥ (new)

♥Sex Kitten♥ Instead of sitting next to her he ran up to the front of the auditorium and jumped on stage. Erin started to mock their principal as he wadded across the stage like a fat man and raised his hand for silence like their principal did.

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

Ravyn stifled a giggle. She crossed her legs, propping her head on her hands and elbows, watching Eric's act

message 50: by ♥Sex Kitten♥ (new)

♥Sex Kitten♥ Eric wadded to the edge of the stage and held his hand out toward Ravyn. "I need a leading lady," he said.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 20 21