yum yum yum YUM discussion

Highschool Roleplay > Highschool Roleplay

Comments Showing 1-50 of 122 (122 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

*Highschool Roleplay! no, not a College..... a Highschool Roleplay!!

MALLORY *ROX EVERYONES SOX* (awesome_1) Harlie sighed and walked in through the doors of the school with a grin on her face. She went to her locker and sighed as she got her Chemistry book

message 3: by Kate (new)

Kate Duerksen Elizabeth ran into school with a cheery smile on her face. She ran up to her locker and started to pull all of her things out.

♥Sex Kitten♥ Ian strolls into school with a smile on his face. He stops to see one of is friends before he heads to chemistry class.

MALLORY *ROX EVERYONES SOX* (awesome_1) Harlie sat in the back of Chemistry and sat next to an empty seat.

♥Sex Kitten♥ Ian enters thechemistry class and sees only one seat left and it was in the back next to Harlie. He kicked himself for stopping to talk to Steven. He walked slowly to the back and sat next to Harlie.

MALLORY *ROX EVERYONES SOX* (awesome_1) Harlie sighed and looked over at him and could see that he didnt want to sit next to her "sorry..."

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Asha walked into school, running alittle late. She had her head down and went to her locker. She sighed and pulled out her math book and slowly walked to class, keeping her head down

♥Sex Kitten♥ "Exscuse me?" Confusion filled his face, could she tell he didntwant to sit here?

MALLORY *ROX EVERYONES SOX* (awesome_1) "I know that you dont want to sit here...sorry about that"she frowned and bit down on her bottom lip

message 11: by ♥Sex Kitten♥ (new)

♥Sex Kitten♥ Ian's stomache lurched at the sight of herbitinh her lip. "No it's not that i dont want to sit you. Its just thati have alot on my mind," ian lied. He didnt want to hurt her feelings, for some weird reason. Why did he suddenly care how women feel?

MALLORY *ROX EVERYONES SOX* (awesome_1) Harlie giggled and looked at her assighnment and sighed as the teacher told them to pick partners. Harlie looked at the ground

message 13: by ♥Sex Kitten♥ (new)

♥Sex Kitten♥ He reached over and tappedher lightly onthe hand,"would you like to be my partner?"

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Asha sat, bored. She liked math at times but now all the time. Everyone thinks she is one of the smartest girls, so they all ask her to help them. Most of the time she understands and loves to help, but there are some times that she needs help her self.
2 girls and a guy came up to her durring class, they were suppose to be working on their assignment. Asha wasnt even done with the 2nd problem, she didnt understand. The 3 people asked for her help and when she said she didnt even get it they said,"Well then your stupid! Your Asha! You should know how to do this!" They kept yelling at her. Asha kept saying, "Im the smartest person so stop saying I am!" But they wouldnt listen.
Asha ran out of the room, crying. She couldnt take it any longer!

MALLORY *ROX EVERYONES SOX* (awesome_1) Harlie smirked "are you sure?"

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

(Sorry mine is so long!)

message 17: by ♥Sex Kitten♥ (new)

♥Sex Kitten♥ (I thought it was good)
"Yes, uless you dont want to be my partner." Ian said looking down at his shoes. Maybe he misunderstood her laugh,was she laughing at him?

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

(I should have put this on my charrie thing but Im basing my character off of me sooooo)

MALLORY *ROX EVERYONES SOX* (awesome_1) "No...I do...I just thought that you wouldnt want to be my partner"she shrugged and smiled

message 20: by ♥Sex Kitten♥ (new)

♥Sex Kitten♥ (Thats good basing your character off of you)
"Oh good. Why did you.think I didnt want to be your partner?" Ian asked as her as began on the assignment.

MALLORY *ROX EVERYONES SOX* (awesome_1) "because of they way you came into class....and i could tell that you were lying...your not very good at hiding it"she giggled and looked at him and helped

message 22: by ♥Sex Kitten♥ (new)

♥Sex Kitten♥ They both finished a couple of questions before he spoke agian,"well if you knew i was then why are you partners with me?" He wasconfused out of his mind, he never understood women.

MALLORY *ROX EVERYONES SOX* (awesome_1) "because you asked me"she smiled at him

message 24: by ♥Sex Kitten♥ (new)

♥Sex Kitten♥ That smile, it melted the very marrow of hs bones he couldnt help but smile back.

MALLORY *ROX EVERYONES SOX* (awesome_1) Harlie giggled and ran her fingers through her hair and answered the next question

MALLORY *ROX EVERYONES SOX* (awesome_1) Harlie giggled and ran her fingers through her hair and answered the next question

message 27: by ♥Sex Kitten♥ (new)

♥Sex Kitten♥ why did she keep laughing at him, did say soming wrong? "Whats so funny?" He asked her while answerng another questio.

MALLORY *ROX EVERYONES SOX* (awesome_1) "nothing...I giggle when im around someone and that peerson makes me nervous...sorry bout that"she smirked

message 29: by ♥Sex Kitten♥ (new)

♥Sex Kitten♥ I make here nervouse, is that a goodthing or a bad thing? He just smiles at her and finishes the assignment.
(How am i doing?)

MALLORY *ROX EVERYONES SOX* (awesome_1) ((great!))

Harlie smiled "goood job"

message 31: by ♥Sex Kitten♥ (new)

♥Sex Kitten♥ "Oh thank you," Ian said. He acally liked working with Harlie even though he could barely focuse.

MALLORY *ROX EVERYONES SOX* (awesome_1) Harlie smiled aand went over them "ok...so i guess were all set for the lab tommorrow"she smiled at him

message 33: by ♥Sex Kitten♥ (new)

♥Sex Kitten♥ "I think so, i guess I'll see you tommorrow?" Ian said just as the bell rang for the next period. Ian stood up the leave towering over her with his 6'2 frame. He grabbed his backpack and turns to leave the room.

MALLORY *ROX EVERYONES SOX* (awesome_1) Harlie nodded and grinned he was so cute. She stood up after a minute and grabbed her books and bag and went to the locker room

message 35: by ♥Sex Kitten♥ (new)

♥Sex Kitten♥ Ahhh gym the one class he looked forward to, no work,no girls and definatly no Harlie. Why did sheeffect him so much, and why couldnt he stop thnking about her? He need to cshake this feeling with alittle weight training.

MALLORY *ROX EVERYONES SOX* (awesome_1) Harlie sighed and got in her little short shorts and her tank top and went to the gym. They played sports bras verses tanks and Harlie was skins. She smiled as she took off her tank top and played in her sports bra

message 37: by ♥Sex Kitten♥ (new)

♥Sex Kitten♥ Ian ran out the locker room desiding not to wear a shirt, from a distance he heard somone say the girls were playing basketball shirts vs. skins. He couldnt resist so he walked into the gym and somone fell into he's arms, probubly a layup gone wrong. But he couldnt tell who it was all he new was he was he was holding a girl with no shirt. "Are you okay?"

MALLORY *ROX EVERYONES SOX* (awesome_1) Harlie turned around and looked at him and she nodded "yeah...sorry...Rylan shoved me"

message 39: by ♥Sex Kitten♥ (new)

♥Sex Kitten♥ "Oh," then Ian realized who it has "Hey Harli, I.... im sorry... i have to go" Ian stammerd as he turn to leave.

MALLORY *ROX EVERYONES SOX* (awesome_1) Harlie sighed and wondered what his problem was. She shrugged and just kept playing basketball

message 41: by ♥Sex Kitten♥ (new)

♥Sex Kitten♥ He really needed to weight train. He hit the button to start the tredmill and started torun. He needed to aplogize to. Harlie and explaine why he ran away. He stopped the tredmill and walked to the gym ere thegirls were playing basketball, and waited for Harlie.

MALLORY *ROX EVERYONES SOX* (awesome_1) Harlie sighed and giggled with some of the girls and then she went to get a drink of water

message 43: by ♥Sex Kitten♥ (new)

♥Sex Kitten♥ Why did they laugh liike that? He looked athis appearance he was wearing his gym shorts and sneakers. He ran his hand through his long hair woundering what was so funny.

MALLORY *ROX EVERYONES SOX* (awesome_1) Harlie walked over to the beachers and sat down not seeing ian

message 45: by ♥Sex Kitten♥ (new)

♥Sex Kitten♥ Ian saw Harlie sitting on the beachers and tried to make eye contact with her. Ignoring the other girls looking at him.

message 46: by Kate (new)

Kate Duerksen Elizabeth walked through the school when she accidently walked into Asha. "Sorry," Elizabeth said kindly.

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

Asha sighed. today is not my day she said to her self.
She put on a fake smiled,"Its fine, my fault. Should have been watching what I was doing"

message 48: by ♥Sex Kitten♥ (new)

♥Sex Kitten♥ Ian couldnt do this, he ran out of the gym into the hallway and almos ran into two girls he knew as Elizabeth and Asha. "I am very sorry ladies" he said with a smile.

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

Asha shrugged. "Its fine." She sighed again. So totally not my day she thought as she started to walk off

message 50: by ♥Sex Kitten♥ (new)

♥Sex Kitten♥ Ian grabbed Asha arm," are you okay," he asked.

« previous 1 3