yum yum yum YUM discussion

Spy Roleplay > Spy Roleplay

Comments Showing 1-50 of 123 (123 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

* so this is a Spy Roleplay. just remember to rank yourself. (trainee,intern,amateur, proffessional.)

♥Sex Kitten♥ Victoria sat in the break room, sipping some coffee. She just got back from a missoin that she cmpleted and was now waiting to be assigned a new one.

message 3: by music lover (new)

music lover  (GGLover) | 382 comments Lena sat in her office waiting for her assignment, she was sadly going to have a partner. She sighed hoping he didn't suck.

Ben walked around sipping his coke. He finished his mission by himself and he was proud of him self. He was also glad about all the attention he was getting from girls ranked higher and lower then him.

♥Sex Kitten♥ "Victoria and Ben, please cone abs get your mission," A voice called over the intercom. Victoria sighed and got up and walked down the hall to exsepct her mission, woundering who Ben was.

message 5: by music lover (new)

music lover  (GGLover) | 382 comments Ben walked down the hall sighing. He really didnt want to get his assignment right now.

♥Sex Kitten♥ ((changed her to aredhead
http://static.desktopnexus.com/thumbn...))

victoria stopped infront of the missions desk and reseived the file, she turned and waited for her partner.

message 7: by music lover (new)

music lover  (GGLover) | 382 comments Ben went over to the misson desk and saw a red head. She was pretty cute. He smiled at her "You must be my new partner. Sophia I think?"

♥Sex Kitten♥ "Victoria," she corrected, she looked him over he was cute, and young probubly a newbie she thought to herself. "Supose to be capturing a dimond theif, a Mr. Benjamin Grey." she said looking threw the file.

message 9: by music lover (new)

music lover  (GGLover) | 382 comments Ben smiled slightly. "Hm diamond thief named Benjamin Grey. Alright," he looked over her shoulder and at the file "Where do we need to go?"

message 10: by ♥Sex Kitten♥ (new)

♥Sex Kitten♥ She looked at him over her shoulder,"Sweden, tonight. We are to play a married couple. You are know John Smith," she said handing him his new ID. "And I am Vanessa Smith."

message 11: by music lover (new)

music lover  (GGLover) | 382 comments Ben nodded "I wouldnt mind being married to you." he gave her a wink then walked off to go pack his bag

message 12: by ♥Sex Kitten♥ (new)

♥Sex Kitten♥ Victoria chuckled and went to her room and packed her bags; she packed her bikini and her snow boots, he jeans and t-shirts. Also her favorite pistol and a few knives. She smiled and zipped up her bag and graves her passport and bag and walked out to the jets.

message 13: by music lover (new)

music lover  (GGLover) | 382 comments Ben smiled and packed some clothes. He put two of his favourite guns in and other weapons just incase. He got his passport then walked over to the jets

message 14: by ♥Sex Kitten♥ (new)

♥Sex Kitten♥ "John! My jets over here," She called to him as she border her special issued jet.

message 15: by music lover (new)

music lover  (GGLover) | 382 comments Ben made his way over to Victoria. He walked up the small stairs and into the plane. He gave his 'wife' a smile and took a seat next to her

message 16: by ♥Sex Kitten♥ (new)

♥Sex Kitten♥ Victoria smiled back at him then called for the plane to take off. The plane was soon in the air at cruising altitude and they got the okay to move around. Victoria got up and walked to the bathroom," Might want to change John." she said before she walked into the bathroom.

message 17: by music lover (new)

music lover  (GGLover) | 382 comments "I'm good Vanessa." he said before she walked off. He called over the lady who gave food ((forgot what they are called)) and asked for a coke.

message 18: by ♥Sex Kitten♥ (new)

♥Sex Kitten♥ ((stuwardist??))

Venessa changed into her dark washed skin tight jeans and a white low-cut t-shirt and her black snow boots. She let's her firery red hair fall at her shoulders. She smiled at her reflection and walked out the bathroom.

message 19: by music lover (new)

music lover  (GGLover) | 382 comments ((I dunno))

"Looking good honey." he said as she came back. He took a sip of his drink that the lady gave him.

message 20: by ♥Sex Kitten♥ (new)

♥Sex Kitten♥ "Thanks," she said with a smile as she walked back over to him and sat down. "Know what do we know about Mr.Grey." she said as she opened his file.

message 21: by music lover (new)

music lover  (GGLover) | 382 comments Ben looked around and in the file. "We have to make a meeting with him like we are going to buy diamonds."

message 22: by ♥Sex Kitten♥ (new)

♥Sex Kitten♥ "Aww your going to buy me diamonds," Vanessa said with a grin as she continued to look threw the file.

message 23: by music lover (new)

music lover  (GGLover) | 382 comments Ben chuckled "Of course dear. That's how much of an amazing wife you are."

message 24: by ♥Sex Kitten♥ (new)

♥Sex Kitten♥ Victoria giggled, her laughter like wind chimes,"I try," she said with a smile before she yawned.

message 25: by music lover (new)

music lover  (GGLover) | 382 comments Ben grinned "Your tired. You should sleep."

message 26: by ♥Sex Kitten♥ (new)

♥Sex Kitten♥ Victoria smiled,"I should," she said standing up and grabbing a pillow and a blanket and sat back down. She proper the pillow behind her head and pulled the blanket over her. "Wake me when we land."

message 27: by music lover (new)

music lover  (GGLover) | 382 comments Ben nodded "Alright," he reclined the chair back and watched a movie on the tv that was attached to the back of the seat infront of him

message 28: by ♥Sex Kitten♥ (new)

♥Sex Kitten♥ Victoria slowly drifted off to sleep, her head nodded as the plane jolted falling lightly to rest on his shoulder.

message 29: by music lover (new)

music lover  (GGLover) | 382 comments When the plane landed Ben shook Victoria gently. "Wake up Vanessa."

message 30: by ♥Sex Kitten♥ (new)

♥Sex Kitten♥ Victoria's eyes fluttered open slowly, she smiled as she lookedup at him. "Morning John," She said with a smile as she sat up and stretched v

message 31: by music lover (new)

music lover  (GGLover) | 382 comments Ben gave her a small smile then stood up and got their bags. "It's time to go."

message 32: by ♥Sex Kitten♥ (new)

♥Sex Kitten♥ Victoria nodded,"Then let's go skiing," she said with a smile as she got off the plane and was lead to their room; a large one bedroom with a large kitchen and two bathrooms."Mr. Grey will be seeing you on the slopes," the bellhop said before he left them.

message 33: by music lover (new)

music lover  (GGLover) | 382 comments "Perfect," Ben said going over to their room. He set his bag down then pulled out a jacket for when they were going to ski.

message 34: by ♥Sex Kitten♥ (new)

♥Sex Kitten♥ Victoria shook her head with a grin and pulled out her black leather ski jacket and matching skii boots before she looked at the clock. "Im going to hit up the jiquzzi for a while before we go skiing." she said pulling out her black bikini with white pocka-dots

message 35: by music lover (new)

music lover  (GGLover) | 382 comments Ben pulled out his swim shorts "I'll join you," he grabbed his towel and put his shorts on and then took his shirt off. He waited for Victoria

message 36: by ♥Sex Kitten♥ (new)

♥Sex Kitten♥ Victoria walked to the bathroom and changed quickly and came back out with her towel in hand. She smiled at him the walked out to the patio to where the hot tub was and turned it on.

message 37: by music lover (new)

music lover  (GGLover) | 382 comments Ben smiled and checked her out "You look pretty hot in a bikini." he said while getting in the hot tub.

message 38: by ♥Sex Kitten♥ (new)

♥Sex Kitten♥ Victoria chuckled and got in,"Thanks," she said as she sank into the warm water.

message 39: by music lover (new)

music lover  (GGLover) | 382 comments "No problem," he said taking a seat on the ledge.

message 40: by ♥Sex Kitten♥ (new)

♥Sex Kitten♥ Victoria moaned softly as the the pressure ofthe jets hit her tired muscles.

message 41: by music lover (new)

music lover  (GGLover) | 382 comments Ben leaned back relaxed. He loved the feeling of it

((Gtg byebye))

message 42: by ♥Sex Kitten♥ (new)

♥Sex Kitten♥ ((byes))

Victoria slightly opened her eyes and snuck a peak at him, he was really cute, she thought to herself.

message 43: by music lover (new)

music lover  (GGLover) | 382 comments Ben looked around alert. He had a weird feeling like someone was watching them. He kept it to himself though.

message 44: by ♥Sex Kitten♥ (new)

♥Sex Kitten♥ Victoria giggled as she watched his eyes dart around quickly,"Dont worry hubby, I was the one looking at you."

message 45: by music lover (new)

music lover  (GGLover) | 382 comments Ben chuckled "Well then alright. I don't mind that."

message 46: by ♥Sex Kitten♥ (new)

♥Sex Kitten♥ Victoria laughed,"I know you must get this alot but you are really cute." she said with a smile.

message 47: by music lover (new)

music lover  (GGLover) | 382 comments Ben nodded "I've been told. Also your not that bad yourself as I have told you alot."

message 48: by ♥Sex Kitten♥ (new)

♥Sex Kitten♥ Victoria msmiled,"Thank you," she said brushing her hair out of her face.

Diabolical Daemonic   (DemonicAngel) | 2 comments Run, run, run, run! Don't look back, don't look back!

Blood, sweat and tears mixed into a shaking cocktail, dripped to the leafy forest floor, a young woman forcing herself to her limit.

Her master, her only friend and ally, her only enemy, was dead, murdered by a rival, and now, now he was after her.

Thea chanced a glance back, sucking in a shaky breath as she blew out a sigh of relief. For once in her life, she had just been fast enough, been quick enough, been smart enough, to beat her enemy.

She abruptly dropped to the ground, hands fisted full of damp leaves as her shoulders shook. What had she left? A sword and the clothes on her back. Even now, she could see smoke rising from the tree line as their safehouse erupted in flames, being burnt to the ground, her memories and childhood turning to ash with it.

She had always dreamed of escaping, but not this way, not in such a bloody way. She was a killer, but to see her Master, torn to bits, was too much for her.

Chocking on a sob, she collapsed into the foliage, curling into herself as night fell around her, the boughs of an ancient elm shaking too and fro above her, as if warning all enemies back.

She was grateful.

Finally, her wounds, a hastily bound shoulder and chest wound, shallow but still seeping with blood, drew on the last of her strength, and she passed into the realm of sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"'Nother round, Lilith." Reiner Nails, the good for nothing nicotine addict, sat slumped on a bar stool, smiling waveringly at his long time friend Lilith Mcgee.

"I think you've had enough for tonight, Rei." She grinned, patting his black head fondly, "Time for you to pack up and head home."

"Awe, but it was just getting to be fun." He giggled, flicking his lighter to light the flimsy stick hanging from his mouth, only to discover it was the remains of a sucker.

Two weeks, and he hadn't got a single job. Two. Bloody. Weeks. And the cash was running out. It didn't help that his 'Partner', Tudor, had decided to take a rain check on all the jobs that had been offered to their two man team, and had promptly left town without a word, but now, now his enemies were after him so they could beat his location out of him when he had no idea where Tudor was.

It was beginning to p-irritate him.

"See you around, Lilly." He grinned, leaving another hundred bucks on his stuffed tab for the night, the warped door clanging familiarly behind him as he headed out to his motor bike, where three guys, darkly dressed, leaned against, bouncing iron bars across the palms of their hands.

He sighed, tossing his black vest to the side, withdrawing his machine pistols with an almost lazy air.

"Okay, who's first?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The flashbacks were getting worst, and old wounds were beginning to flame.

Tudor leaned against a brick building, letting loose a world weary sigh as gun fire echoed around him, screams of pain and victory almost a lullaby in their familiarity.

He was doing a job here to get enough cash to keep up his exodus, his journey north a must, a constant thrum in the back of his mind almost as bad as the memories.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-!" A man stumbled past, body being consumed by flames, another Molotov Cocktail crashing inches from his dancing feet, his shrivelling eyes letting out the last of his tears as he crashed to the pavement, squirming for a few moments before stopping forever.

He gritted his teeth, pulling out his ebony and ivory guns, slamming in fresh clips as he darted out from the alley, letting loose a blaze of bullets.

And, if you looked close enough, you could se a bestial grin cracking his lips, neon blue eyes flashing red, blue hair flashing in the fire light.

Yes, he liked to bathe in blood, more than anything else.

message 50: by music lover (new)

music lover  (GGLover) | 382 comments Black_Roses *for this dieing love* wrote: "Victoria msmiled,"Thank you," she said brushing her hair out of her face."

Ben stood up. "It's pretty hot, I'm gonna get out." He walked out of the hot tub "See you in our room" he said while walking to their room

« previous 1 3