College Students! discussion

Life (Non-college/book talk) > New Year's 2011

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ashley (new)

Ashley (readerandwriter) The last day of 2011 is almost here. What does everyone have planned? Got someone to kiss when the ball drops? What are your resolutions/goals for the new year?

message 2: by Anna (new)

Anna Shumaker (annashu) I don't have any plans yet since I am the worst planner ever but some friends are coming into town and staying at my place so whatever happens will be fun. Also for the first time in a long time I think I will have someone to kiss, depending on what his plans are. I also might go out to dinner and meet his family but that idea terrifies me so I am trying to bow out of it.

message 3: by Jen (new)

Jen | 111 comments I usually spend the night with my family. Sometimes I feel a little lame being 24 and staying in with family. My cousins and I decided the past few years to hang out together at my g-moms instead of going out with friends. We play games all night and I always have a great time with them so Im looking forward to it!

message 4: by Kimberly (new)

Kimberly (kimberlywithat) | 2140 comments HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!! (12:05 here)

I ended up staying with my parents tonight. We watched movies and pigged out on lil' smokies and pizza rolls. Not the most exciting New Years (I actually had my first kiss on New Years. ;D) but it was kinda nice to just hang out at home.