Fans of Norah Lofts discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
OFF Topic > Goodbye, 2010!

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Peggy (new)

Peggy (peggy908) | 937 comments Would like to wish everyone a happy new year!

I am glad to see this decade end. Mother Nature has been especially cruel to so many with all the floodings, tsunamis, earthquakes, and blizzards. The terrorists keep rearing their ugly heads. The economy is causing great pain to so many.

I am an optimist so I look forward to new decade of peace, health and prosperity for everyone. I wish this most specially for all of you on this board where we share our love for Norah Lofts.

message 2: by Sallie (new)

Sallie | 315 comments Thank you for your kind words, Peggy. I would like to add my wishes to yours to my many new NL fans.

message 3: by Barbara (new)

Barbara (sema4dogz) | 2233 comments Thank you Peggy. Best wishes to everybody too

message 4: by Barbara (new)

Barbara (sema4dogz) | 2233 comments Oh yes I can imagine it , how beautiful a place is that. I was in that region 30 odd years ago and loved it . I didn't know NL then but yes, it would be a great place to read her . Well, any place really but there certainly!

Hope the move goes well.

message 5: by Peggy (new)

Peggy (peggy908) | 937 comments Tanya, we'd love to eventually hear your insights on the Knight's Acre trilogy. You are probably avoiding those threads right now so you don't run across a spoiler!

message 6: by Cassie (new)

Cassie (cassiepetty) | 185 comments Happy New Year all! We are having a campout in our living room. We're going to put movies on and let the kids sleep on the floor. They think it's wonderful. I would rather be in my bed!

message 7: by Sherry (new)

Sherry | 122 comments When you were their age, you thought it was pretty cool, too. You kids looked forwrd to campout night in the living room.

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.