RP I IZ BORED! discussion

Roleplay > Performance of the arts Rp

Comments Showing 1-50 of 57 (57 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by ~ ! ♥ I rp therefore I am Awesome ♥ ! ~ , Head mod/creator/awsomest person eva! (new)

~ ! ♥ I rp therefore I am Awesome ♥ ! ~  (jessicatheawsomeone) | 336 comments Mod
((MEOW! RAWR! GRRR RP ALREADY!))

message 2: by hapˈhazərd (new)

hapˈhazərd (haphazrd) | 3 comments ((KK))

Tibris danced through the halls to Florence and the Machine.

♫ Emily ♫ Heda Lives On ♫ Ridley put her headphones in, trying to drown out the sound of chattering students. Out of nowhere, someone ran into her.

"Hey, watch where you're going!" she snapped.

message 4: by KB (new)

KB Love is our weapon (kaitybugs) | 70 comments Kat walked over to her. She took the iPod out of Ridley's hands and changed the song to Minority. "Better?"

♫ Emily ♫ Heda Lives On ♫ "Lots," Ridley said bitterly. "Who are you anyways?"

She changed the song to I Hate My Life by Theory of a Dead Man.

message 6: by KB (new)

KB Love is our weapon (kaitybugs) | 70 comments "Kat, your best friend. I changed a lot over the summer, eh?" She laughed

♫ Emily ♫ Heda Lives On ♫ "You did," Ridley said, flicking her dark hair over her shoulders. "But I love your hair. It so suits you."

They started walking toward their first class.

message 8: by KB (new)

KB Love is our weapon (kaitybugs) | 70 comments Kat laughed. "'Course it does." She smiled. She put her headphones and started listening to the song Pain.

♫ Emily ♫ Heda Lives On ♫ Ridley rolled her eyes, and started to scroll through songs, hoping to decide on one to sing for the teacher's "show what you know" thing. She decided on the song Iridescent.

message 10: by KB (new)

KB Love is our weapon (kaitybugs) | 70 comments Kat decided she'd sing Hallelujah to the teach, it would show off her power and note matching.

♫ Emily ♫ Heda Lives On ♫ ((i'll be the teacher. go on ss))

"Ok, today you will present the songs you each chose to sing," the teacher said. "First up is..." He looked through a list of students. "Ridley Addams."

Ridley sighed, went up to the front, and sang her song.

"Beautiful," the teacher said. "Good power, volume and note matching. But i have a feeling that Kat Lenard will up that a bit. Kat, go ahead."

message 12: by KB (new)

KB Love is our weapon (kaitybugs) | 70 comments Kat smiled and walked up. She sang Hallelujah by Lenaord Cohen.

♫ Emily ♫ Heda Lives On ♫ "I am correct," the teacher said. "Looks like I know who my best students are already."

After class, Ridley grabbed her backpack and headed off to Piano 4. She was muttering something under her breath.

message 14: by KB (new)

KB Love is our weapon (kaitybugs) | 70 comments Kat grabbed her bag and ran after Ridley. "I'm so sorry!" She exclaimed. "I thought this year might be different!"

♫ Emily ♫ Heda Lives On ♫ "Oh, no," Ridley said. "It's not you. I just have a lot on my mind." The strained expression on her face barely masked the thoughts swirling like a tornado in her head.

message 16: by KB (new)

KB Love is our weapon (kaitybugs) | 70 comments "Ridley, I've known you for years, I know it's about what that teacher said." Kat stated. "Abd you've known me for years you know I'm not thick enough to fall for your barely a smile smile."

♫ Emily ♫ Heda Lives On ♫ "I'm not kidding this time," Ridley said, making her hair hide her face. "It stuff going on at home."

message 18: by KB (new)

KB Love is our weapon (kaitybugs) | 70 comments "Oh my God." Kat gasped. "No..."

♫ Emily ♫ Heda Lives On ♫ "Yeah," Ridley said. "The marks are there. I'll show you later."

With those words she walked inside and took a book from the teacher's desk, and started to play a song. Lithium by Evanescence. That song was a red flag by itself.

message 20: by KB (new)

KB Love is our weapon (kaitybugs) | 70 comments Kat was standing in the doorway, she felt as though she were about to cry.

♫ Emily ♫ Heda Lives On ♫ Ridley stopped and walked over. "I can handle it," she said. "It's easy if you don't think about it."

message 22: by KB (new)

KB Love is our weapon (kaitybugs) | 70 comments Kat shook her head, unable to speak.

((Violet, MSN please.))

♫ Emily ♫ Heda Lives On ♫ ((sure))

"Ok, now what's on your mind," Ridley asked. "And you know i can smell lies from across the country."

message 24: by KB (new)

KB Love is our weapon (kaitybugs) | 70 comments Kat pulled her shirt up slightly to show a waist that was four sizes too small.

♫ Emily ♫ Heda Lives On ♫ "Hey," Ridley said, both anger and worry bleeding into her voice. "What started this?"

message 26: by KB (new)

KB Love is our weapon (kaitybugs) | 70 comments Kat pushed her shirt back down and shook her head. "I don't know... I all of a sudden got an obsession with being thin and perfect."

♫ Emily ♫ Heda Lives On ♫ "Better then me," Ridley said, lifting her shirt an inch. Long, thick scars crossed with dark red burns and black bruises appeared. "This was just the beginning. I also have... similar problems to yours."

♫ Emily ♫ Heda Lives On ♫ "Jeez, we both need help!" Ridley said. "If I wasn't so angry at myself it might help me a little here."

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Jason had been watching them from afar, he tisked when seeing their ribs and Ridley's scars and leaned over to them. "You do know that you can die from that.. right? It's not healthy." He tisked again, frowning slightly at them.

♫ Emily ♫ Heda Lives On ♫ "What do you mean?" she snapped. "This was partly my dad's fault."

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

He frowned, "What do you mean by that?"

♫ Emily ♫ Heda Lives On ♫ "He did this to me," she said. "I'm not the kind of person who hurts themself."

message 33: by KB (new)

KB Love is our weapon (kaitybugs) | 70 comments Kat looked at her feet. She was that kind of person.

♫ Emily ♫ Heda Lives On ♫ "I know that look," Ridley said. She grabbed Kat's wrist, examining it for scars.

message 35: by KB (new)

KB Love is our weapon (kaitybugs) | 70 comments Kat took her wrist back, pulling the leg er I guess arm now warmer down a bit near the hand and up near the elbow.

♫ Emily ♫ Heda Lives On ♫ Ridley pulled the arm warmer back down, saw the scars and quickly pulled the arm warmer back up.

"Why?" she asked. "Why would you do that to yourself?"

message 37: by KB (new)

KB Love is our weapon (kaitybugs) | 70 comments Tears were streaming down her face. "Everything went wrong over the summer... I'm just trying to forget it, trying to stop but I can't." She said, her voice shaky. "My parents kicked me out..."

message 38: by ♫ Emily ♫ Heda Lives On ♫ (last edited Mar 29, 2011 04:21AM) (new)

♫ Emily ♫ Heda Lives On ♫ "Where are you living now?" Ridley asked. "I refuse to let you live on the street. Or in some shelter."

message 39: by KB (new)

KB Love is our weapon (kaitybugs) | 70 comments "I've been sneaking in everynight and out every morning. They really should change the locks." She said, holding out the keys.

♫ Emily ♫ Heda Lives On ♫ "Since I'm living with my mom and stepdad now, you should come live with me," Ridley said. "Mom won't mind. She loves you."

message 41: by KB (new)

KB Love is our weapon (kaitybugs) | 70 comments Kat nodded and hugged Ridley. "Thank you." She whispered as a small bottle fell silently from her pocket to the floor.

♫ Emily ♫ Heda Lives On ♫ Ridley snatched it before Kat could take it. "You're officially cut off," she said. "Hand over everything."

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

Jason sighed, deciding not to get involved with that. He walked back down the hall.

message 44: by KB (new)

KB Love is our weapon (kaitybugs) | 70 comments "Stick it in your pocket and ask to go to the washroom, now." She hissed, not wanting to get caught by a teacher.

♫ Emily ♫ Heda Lives On ♫ Ridley stuffed the bottle in her pocket and followed Kat to the bathroom.

"Now hand it over," Ridley said.

message 46: by KB (new)

KB Love is our weapon (kaitybugs) | 70 comments Kat handed her about five to ten bottles of meth alone. "Don't tell, please." She begged. "I don't want to be kicked out!"

message 47: by ♫ Emily ♫ Heda Lives On ♫ (last edited Mar 29, 2011 07:56PM) (new)

♫ Emily ♫ Heda Lives On ♫ "Give me all your sharp objects, alchohol and other drugs," Ridley said. "And I won't tell anyone. I promise."

message 48: by KB (new)

KB Love is our weapon (kaitybugs) | 70 comments Kat had to take it all out in five hand fulls.

♫ Emily ♫ Heda Lives On ♫ "Kat, this is bad," Ridley said. "I care about you. What brought all this?" Now she was trying to hide a thin scar across her own wrist.

message 50: by KB (new)

KB Love is our weapon (kaitybugs) | 70 comments "He got me hooked raped me then left me!"

« previous 1