Dragon Guild Roleplay discussion

Roleplay > Ash Waste Roleplay

Comments Showing 1-45 of 45 (45 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Angus (Ozzy Zig needs a gig), has a pet shoe (new)

Angus (Ozzy Zig needs a gig) Richardson (tap3w3rm) | 144 comments Mod
The Ash Wastes are home to roving bands of Orcs and occasioanlly rebel dragon riders and thier drakes who turned against the Guilds in the great war.

message 2: by Angus (Ozzy Zig needs a gig), has a pet shoe (new)

Asarnil laughed and laughed. Rumours of a fallen rider had been circulating through the stronghold of the firedragon guild.

He didnt care if they were true or not it was just an excuse to roam the ash wastes in search for a good fight.

His dragon, Deathfang, roared in apporval of that sentiment.

Noticing a band of orcs below, unaware of his precense, Asarnil gave the command to deathfang to drop down from above and give them a taste of claw and obsidian!

message 3: by Angus (Ozzy Zig needs a gig), has a pet shoe (last edited Jan 07, 2011 03:10PM) (new)

"What is you main fighting style?" asked asarnil, riding on Deathfangs back.

"How do you fight, dragon?" asked Deathfang.

message 4: by Summer ☀️ (new)

Summer ☀️ (summerroxyursox) | 34 comments "Spells, curses, and such. I'm pretty good with a bow&arrow, but that's pretty much it." Camille said. "What about you?"

"I think I fight pretty well! I'm really, really, excited to actually be going into combat!" Fireball said really excitedly.

message 5: by Angus (Ozzy Zig needs a gig), has a pet shoe (new)

((Sorrrry!!))

"Hrmmm curses eh?" said Asarnil "of what sort?"

"Do you use fang and teeth, or claw or tail?" asked Deathfang.

message 6: by Summer ☀️ (new)

Summer ☀️ (summerroxyursox) | 34 comments ((It's alright!))

((and, what sort of curses and stuff do mages use?))

message 7: by Angus (Ozzy Zig needs a gig), has a pet shoe (new)

((Idk make something up. Sorry i'm so damn sporatic, ill be on for a few hours now.))

message 8: by Summer ☀️ (new)

Summer ☀️ (summerroxyursox) | 34 comments ((Lol it's fine!))

"I don't know...stuff like, I can make swords move with my own will, stuff like that." Camille said, blushing.

"Ummm, I don't know. I guess both! What about you?" Fireball asked.

message 9: by Angus (Ozzy Zig needs a gig), has a pet shoe (new)

"Do not worry about how I fight, dragon." growled Deathfang. How would you deal with a swarm of orcs?"

message 10: by Summer ☀️ (new)

Summer ☀️ (summerroxyursox) | 34 comments "Ummm, I think I would do pretty good, but I have no idea what orcs are." Fireball said sheepishly.

message 11: by Angus (Ozzy Zig needs a gig), has a pet shoe (new)

“You don’t know what an orc is?!? screamed Asarnil ”This dragon cannot even be close to ready to see combat. Turn around now!”

”Let us not be so hasty, Rider.” Said Deathfang. ”Dragons do not need as rigoruous a training for their first fight. Of course they must be guided but do not underestimate the power of a dragon tasting blood for the first time.”

message 12: by Summer ☀️ (new)

Summer ☀️ (summerroxyursox) | 34 comments Camille looked at Arsanil, wide eyed. "But we've trained so hard to finally go into combat."

Fireball nodded, agreeing with Deathfang. "And plus, I've trained a lot for this moment!"

message 13: by Angus (Ozzy Zig needs a gig), has a pet shoe (new)

"You are not to engage these orcs in hand to hand combat do you understand?" asked Asarnil "I wish to see the extent of your powers."

"Fly above the clouds, Fireball." said Deathfang. "The orcs cannot be allowed to see us."

message 14: by Summer ☀️ (new)

Summer ☀️ (summerroxyursox) | 34 comments "Alright. But I need to get down there, and I have to be kind of near them." Camille nodded.

Fireball nodded quickly. "Alright. But Camille needs to be down there."

message 15: by Angus (Ozzy Zig needs a gig), has a pet shoe (new)

"Can you smell that, young one?" asked Deathfang "That is the smell of orcs. Can you not feel the hatred coursing through your viens?"

message 16: by Summer ☀️ (new)

Summer ☀️ (summerroxyursox) | 34 comments Fireball sniffed the air, smelling the orcs. Just as Deathfang said, hatred was coursing through her veins. "Yes! I can smell it and I can feel it!"

message 17: by Angus (Ozzy Zig needs a gig), has a pet shoe (new)

"Gooood young dragon. Now can you breath the Ancestral Breath yet?" asked Deathfang.

((Thats fire for you dragon newbs XD))

message 18: by Summer ☀️ (new)

Summer ☀️ (summerroxyursox) | 34 comments ((XD))

"Yes! I've been practicing a lot on that one!" Fireball said proudly.

message 19: by Angus (Ozzy Zig needs a gig), has a pet shoe (new)

"We'll make a rider out of you yet." grinned Asarnil

"Can you sense them yet?" asked Deathfang

message 20: by Summer ☀️ (new)

Summer ☀️ (summerroxyursox) | 34 comments Camille smiled. "Yeah, okay."

"Yeah! I can! When are we going to fight them?" Fireball asked.

message 21: by Angus (Ozzy Zig needs a gig), has a pet shoe (new)

"Now!" cried Asarnil and Deathfang did a twisting, sudden dive and dropped beneath the cloud cover.

message 22: by Summer ☀️ (new)

Summer ☀️ (summerroxyursox) | 34 comments Fireball and Camille did a complete copy of Asarnil and Deathfang's dive, only about a second after. Camille smiled as the cloud cover hit her face. It felt so good.

message 23: by Angus (Ozzy Zig needs a gig), has a pet shoe (new)

Gritznaz saw the twin drakes lurking through the cloud cover. His wizened old fingers clutched his staff.

He allowed himself a small chuckle. So far so good. He could deal with two dragons.

The orcs scuttled around him, readying bows and throwing spears.

Pathetic, thought Gritznaz. His master had ordered this weaklings to act as bait and that they would do. But he hated orcs so much.

The Riders closed in. He drew upon the winds of magic and waited for the right moment to strike..

+++++++++++++++++++

"Alright, just use magic for the moment, no need to engage them in hand to hand." said Asarnil "Can you stop those arrows from hitting us?

message 24: by Summer ☀️ (new)

Summer ☀️ (summerroxyursox) | 34 comments Camille nodded, readying her hands. They started to glow red, and she readied for the arrows. "I can." she said quietly.

message 25: by Angus (Ozzy Zig needs a gig), has a pet shoe (new)

The Orcs let off a hail of arrows at deathfang. Deathfang perpeared to wheel away incase the spell failed.

message 26: by Summer ☀️ (new)

Summer ☀️ (summerroxyursox) | 34 comments Camille concentrated, and a burst of flames shot out of her hands and towards the arrows. But instead of burning the arrows, it just made them turn around and fly towards the Orcs.

message 27: by Angus (Ozzy Zig needs a gig), has a pet shoe (new)

The orcs howled as the dark shafts turned around and peirced thier own ranks.

Gritznaz knew that the dragons could destroy his bait with one fell swoop of firebreath. It was time to act!

He spread his arms wide and began to chant in a strange tounge.

++++

"Do you feel that?!" cried Deathfang. "Strange dark magic is happeneing below us!"

message 28: by Summer ☀️ (new)

Summer ☀️ (summerroxyursox) | 34 comments Fireball nodded. "Yeah! I feel it! What do we do?" Fireball asked Deathfang worriedly.

Camille opened her eyes, and looked worried at Arsanil. "There's dark magic below us! Do you think I can stop it?"

message 29: by Angus (Ozzy Zig needs a gig), has a pet shoe (new)

"I know little of magic, I am not a mage. But I know for sure that I am not powerful enough to stop it and niether are you." Said Asarnil Worriedly.

+++

Gritznaz's aged frame began to bubble and shift while he chanted. Something dark lurked beneath the skin.

Soon his legs turned and shifted into massive paws with visious claws. His head morphed into that of a giant lion. A serpenets head grew from his spine.

All this happneed while he grew to massive size. Dark hair rippled from his massive frame. A hump emerged from his back. A daemonic goats shaped head sprung from the hump.

Jet black bat wings sprouted from his shoulders and with a roar he leapt into the air to engage the riders!

message 30: by Summer ☀️ (new)

Summer ☀️ (summerroxyursox) | 34 comments Camille screamed as Gritznaz came toward them. Without Camille noticing it, her hands had started to glow green. Green fire shot out towards Gritznaz, without Camille even meaning to!

message 31: by Angus (Ozzy Zig needs a gig), has a pet shoe (new)

The massive Chimera roared in pain as the flames schorched his sides.

The goat head snorted and blasted a stream of fire at Asarnil and Deathfang, who thanks to a brilliant dive by Deathfang, they barley avoided.

"I'm going to try and hit its underbelly!" cried Asarnil drawing his obsidian spear. "Do what you can to distract him."

"Fireball, you are smaller but much faster than it! Use you speed to you're advantage. Do not enage it head on, you will die. Hit and run, young one!" said Deathfang, before he let out a roar and twisted away from the young ones.

message 32: by Summer ☀️ (new)

Summer ☀️ (summerroxyursox) | 34 comments Camille nodded, and conjured blue fire and threw it at the Chimera, hoping the fire would cause a distraction.

Fireball nodded quickly, and flew quickly by the Chimera, blowing hot scorching fire all on his side, then she quickly flew up again.

message 33: by Angus (Ozzy Zig needs a gig), has a pet shoe (new)

The Chimera roared in pain and shot a blast of fire at Fireball and camille.

Asarnil and Deathfang swooped underneath the beast. Deathfang snapped at its thigh and tore a chunk out of its leg.

message 34: by Summer ☀️ (new)

Summer ☀️ (summerroxyursox) | 34 comments Fireball quickly avoided it, and brought them out of harm's way. Camille concentrated hard and her hands started flickering, red, green, and blue. She sent the red, blue, and green fire at the Chimerea, hoping it would severely hurt him.

message 35: by Angus (Ozzy Zig needs a gig), has a pet shoe (new)

The Chimera lashed out at Deathfang and slahed him across the shoulder. The dragon roared in pain and snapped again, worming its way from the sycthing claws of the Chimera.

message 36: by Summer ☀️ (new)

Summer ☀️ (summerroxyursox) | 34 comments Camille screamed a little and intensified her magic on the Chimera, hoping he would pay attention to her and Fireball, so Deathfang and Arsanil could kill him.

message 37: by Angus (Ozzy Zig needs a gig), has a pet shoe (new)

Asarnil saw his chance. The shapeshifter was distracted now.

He hefted his spear and Deathfang did a dive. He swooped low under the monster.

Deathfang tucked his wings and did a barrel roll. While he was upsidown and underneath the beast he stuck his legs up and slashed his claws deep into the monsters stomach.

Momentum carried him forward and ripped deep gashes into Gritznaz's belly.

He roared. Gritznaz could tell that he was mortally wounded. He knew this was one fight he wasnt going to win. He whipped his tail at the dragon.

The Snakes head opened its mouth and lunged forward to bite deep into the dragon and inject its deadly venom.

"No!" cried Asarnil and he dove infront of the snake, just before it struck Deathfang. The deadly teeth buried in his flesh.

Asarnil lost his balance and tumbled down towards the earth.

message 38: by Summer ☀️ (new)

Summer ☀️ (summerroxyursox) | 34 comments Camille screamed. "Fly, Fireball, fly!" she yelled. Fireball did a quick turnaround and did a big dive, gaining speed as they went. They soon passed Asarnil, and swooped below him just in time, catching him on Fireball's back.

message 39: by Angus (Ozzy Zig needs a gig), has a pet shoe (new)

Asarnil wasnt moving. The Chimera winged away towards the north, spattering blood on the ground below.

"How is he!??!" yelled Deathfang.

message 40: by Summer ☀️ (new)

Summer ☀️ (summerroxyursox) | 34 comments Fireball looked up at Asarnil, and her eyes widened when she saw Asarnil wasn't moving. "He's not moving! Who do you know that's good with medicine?" she yelled back.

message 41: by Angus (Ozzy Zig needs a gig), has a pet shoe (new)

"I do not know. But we need to get him back to the Firemountain, now!"

message 42: by Summer ☀️ (new)

Summer ☀️ (summerroxyursox) | 34 comments "Alright! Let's go!" Fireball all of a sudden put on a giant burst of speed and started flying, very fast, towards the Firemountain.

Camille looked at Asarnil, holding him so he didn't fall off. "Hold on, Asarnil. We're almost there." she said soothingly.

message 43: by Angus (Ozzy Zig needs a gig), has a pet shoe (new)

Asarnil seemed to stir but then his eyes slid shut slowly.

Deathfang was beating his wings so fast, they were a blur of red.

"Hurry!" he said.

message 44: by Summer ☀️ (new)

Summer ☀️ (summerroxyursox) | 34 comments ((NUUUU!!! I did not see this post....
how about we go to Firemountain RP now?))

message 45: by Angus (Ozzy Zig needs a gig), has a pet shoe (new)

Yes probably :L