Stories discussion

Comments Showing 1-27 of 27 (27 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by KB (new)

KB Love is our weapon (kaitybugs) | 99 comments Mod
The Genesis Code
By: Julianne

message 2: by Blood Bone and Muscle (last edited Jan 04, 2011 10:06PM) (new)

Blood Bone and Muscle | 40 comments Mod
(This is a Twilight fanfiction so if your just going to hate without reading. Don't bother commenting. . . this isn't a romance, if hate-mance was a book type, this would be it)

The quiet scares me, because it screams the truth. But it's my only sanctuary in a world ware I'm not welcome. A world that I will die with no tears shed, because my friends already dead.

The genesis code is the god DNA, everyone, everything has the same dna it's just that switches keep everything in check. People with powers have different DNA patterns that have mutated. If the Genesis program can find the right switches and get the right DNA they'd be able to give powers to the people of the army or those who in the future will be enrolled. They're a branch of the US government that are working in almost completely unknown, what they do is not known by many, that's why they haven't been stopped yet. They've captured children and adults, and they come willingly for their government. But some aren't willing enough, that's when they go to more desperate measures to get them to their lab. With Sophie's luck, they've just managed to find her family. And now their coming for her. . .

Despite having the Volturi in her tracks and a mind quickly deteriorating into insanity because of a ghastly past, Sophie and her brothers have to survive a journey of a lifetime on the run from hate, anger and revenge all jumbled up.

This is the twisted tale of blood, bone and muscle. Will the girl ever get a break and cry already?

Or will she die in the process of survivol.

message 3: by KB (new)

Good!

message 4: by Blood Bone and Muscle (last edited Jan 05, 2011 03:28PM) (new)

Dudes, ignore the stupid Twilight-ism. I don't seriously care for any of the main characters and personally wish that Jacob would just die already. . . I'm not writing a gushy romance novel. I'm working with the plot of my favorite characters. Jane and Alec ( and not because their 'hot' or whatever) they aren't the happiest their just. . . in a tight situation were the world hates them. You know how some people feel that way sometimes? Well they have it for real 24/7 and . . . I just feel really bad. I mean I know Jane has a sickness and so does Alec but their stuck with mad men cannibals with only Chealsey's bonds holding them there. 12 to 13 year olds.

I doubt their world is in the least bit joyous (please correct me if I'm wrong, I mean it) but they spend their days executing and torturing to madness. They were never very 'abundant with love' characters. They fake their smiles or mean it in the darkest way.

message 5: by Jerry (new)

Jerry um...WHAT???

message 6: by Blood Bone and Muscle (last edited Jan 05, 2011 04:55PM) (new)

What. . . what? I'm confuzzled. . .

message 7: by KB (new)

I like it.

message 8: by Jerry (new)

Jerry *smashes head on keyboard*

Why are you Dobbying again good Donatello?

message 10: by Jerry (new)

Jerry Donatello is not good! Donatello is a very, very bad human! Bad Donatello! Bad! *bangs head with frying pan*

Ummm, why?

message 12: by Jerry (new)

Jerry Donatello killed many people today. Bad Donatello! Bad! *bangs head*

message 13: by KB (new)

Dobby ^is above me ^

Sooo, who did you kill?

message 15: by Jerry (new)

Jerry just about everybody at hogwarts. : )

message 16: by KB (new)

Me. Mostly me.

Cool, how's life?

message 18: by KB (new)

Good.

And Donatello?

message 20: by Jerry (new)

Jerry boring.

I'm bored, we just watched the most Set awful french movie, I was waiting for the whole thing to end. . . but the kid looked like mini Aang, and his girlfriend was blue. So she had the aero and he had the baldness. . .

message 22: by KB (new)

omg avatar x2

I know. . .it was so bad though. . .

message 24: by KB (new)

ya. I'd think.

message 25: by Juliet (new)

Juliet | 5 comments Mod
It wasn't that bad....the book was kind of good.

Yah, it's just that i wince at bad wire work, it's a pet peeves.

message 27: by Juliet (new)

Juliet | 5 comments Mod
I see...