The Cries Of Vampira Saga discussion

What are your favorite Vampire/Wolf Movies?

Comments Showing 1-20 of 20 (20 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sean (new)

Sean Robertson (seanhrobertson) | 36 comments Mod
Underworld is 1st for me, followed by the Twilight saga.

message 2: by Rosalind (new)

Rosalind Hill (roehill) | 3 comments I like Underworld, Blood And Chocolate, Blade, Queen Of The Damned, and some of the old school vampire/werewolf movies like The Howling, Wolfen, Silver Bullet, Salem's Lot, and Night Flier.

message 3: by Susan (new)

Susan Krafcheck | 1 comments Twilight Saga. Even though it's not a movie, I'm diggin "True Blood." (I check out from the library so I'm at least a season behind.)
I'll venture out of my comfort zone, and check out some of the ones mentioned here.

message 4: by Shanna (new)

Shanna (arosebyanyothername) I love the oldies. Give me a good Dracula movie any day and I'm happy. I also have to admit that I love the look at werewolves and vampires presented in the newest (well not so new anymore) Van Helsing movie. I do like the Twilight movies, but not as much as I liked the books and Underworld is fantastic.

message 5: by Sean (new)

Thanks, Shanna!

message 6: by Tiffany (last edited Apr 18, 2011 05:41PM) (new)

Tiffany Smith | 1 comments I like The Lost Boys and Bram Stoker's Dracula (1992). Were the creatures in I Am Legend vampires? That was a good movie too. Don't laugh, but I like a Vampire in Brooklyn (lol). The best werewolf movie is The Beast Within because it scared the mess out of me when I was little. I'd have to say that Teen Wolf should be added to the list.

message 7: by Sean (new)

Oh, I forgot about The Lost Boys! Yes, the creatures in I Am Legend were a vampire species as well, which is one of my fave overall films ever.

message 8: by Neveen (new)

Neveen (neveenbadr) | 8 comments My all time favorite vampire movies are;
Bram Stoker's Dracula (1992) and Interview with a vampire...

I am all with the old school Victorian vampires.

message 9: by Sean (new)

Nevey Berry wrote: "My all time favorite vampire movies are;
Bram Stoker's Dracula (1992) and Interview with a vampire...

I am all with the old school Victorian vampires."

Yes, those are more of the styles that 'The Cries Of Vampira' are most like;Victorian/Historical Fiction. Hi, NEVEY!

message 10: by Neveen (new)

Neveen (neveenbadr) | 8 comments I adore old style that's why your book is on my tope 25 favorite novels of all time. I am all Victorin/Historical.

Thanks for writing your series.

message 11: by Sean (new)

Wow, that is so awesome for you to say that. I have to get you book 2 now, ha ha! I hope things are better for you in Egypt now.

message 12: by Neveen (new)

Neveen (neveenbadr) | 8 comments Thanks so much. It's hard to get with Tolkien and Poe but you made it to my list :) .

Thanks that's sweet of you.

We still need a presedent.

message 13: by Sean (new)

Yes, I've been waiting the news staying up on events there. I'm wishing you, your people and Egypt the best future possible. Please send me a goodreads note with your email address asap.

message 14: by Neveen (new)

Neveen (neveenbadr) | 8 comments I wonder if the CNN is still showing our news? It's alot choes here but I hope it turn to be fine.

Done sending it...

message 15: by Sean (new)

I just sent you a reviewer's copy. Yes, CNN does the most coverage on Egypt out of all the news I watch. I hope the best for you there.

message 16: by Andrew (new)

Andrew Underworld is my favorite Vampire/Wolf movie then Blade (Trinity) my second.

message 17: by Em (new)

Em Kay | 4 comments I just loved Queen Of The Damned when he first came out, because I was such a fan of Aaliyah (RIP),even if there are no werewolves involved. I also love Interview With The Vampire. But same flaw: no werewolves. So, I guess I'll go for Underworld. The movie was hilarious because I watched The Queen before I saw underworld, so for me the leader of the lycans was Tony Blair.

message 18: by Neveen (new)

Neveen (neveenbadr) | 8 comments Sean wrote: "I just sent you a reviewer's copy. Yes, CNN does the most coverage on Egypt out of all the news I watch. I hope the best for you there."

Thanks so much.

I hope they cover it again> :))

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

For me its Twilight, if it wan't for these I would never have read this genre and now its all I read i think Eclipse has to be my fav.

message 20: by Angee (new)

Angee Bartlett (angeebart) | 1 comments It is really a toss up between Underworld franchise and the Blade series. Vampire$ was fun even if the vampires were not the heroes. Interview with the Vampire was good in its day. Queen of the Damned left me disappointed because so much of the book was left out. But it is part of my collection. I have been reading this genre for most of my adult life. My sister thinks there is something seriously wrong with my reading habits but each to their own. And my own has fangs. I am glad I have added you to my favorite writers.