Books You Haven't Read discussion

Da Vinci Code

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Clayton (last edited Aug 25, 2016 12:37PM) (new)

Clayton | 2 comments Before you ask, no, I was not living under a rock that year. LOL. I do own the book and enjoyed the first two chapters before I had to put it down for reasons I now forget. I had the book for a year before the movie came out, but was never able to get back to it. Then I saw the movie which was pretty good, but I soon got so tired of all the hype surrounding the book and the movie I got sick of the whole thing. It still sits on my shelve teasing me as one of those books that everyone else had read.

message 2: by Nairi (last edited Aug 25, 2016 12:37PM) (new)

Nairi | 2 comments oh the book is so much better than the movie. i read the book in 2 days once i started. i watched the movie the day after i finished. It was awful. The movie was slow and boring, when you read the book its fast and exciting! I'm going to start Angels and Demons as soon as i have time to buy it.

message 3: by Clayton (last edited Aug 25, 2016 12:37PM) (new)

Clayton | 2 comments Thanks for the info. Did enjoy the couple of chapters that I was able to read years ago. It still sits in my "to-be-read" pile but I keep shifting it to the bottom. Maybe I will have to try it next.