The Tree Shepherd's Daughter (Faire Folk Trilogy #1) The Tree Shepherd's Daughter discussion

Tree Shepherd's Daughter

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Bethany (new)

Bethany Haven't read it yet, but it seems interesting...I'm not sure it's on my "Must Read" list, though.

Ashley It wasn't on my must read list, but the rest of the series is after reading it. It's especially fun to read if you've ever been to a Renn Faire.

Melinda I liked it until..well, I dunno if I should say. Ok, it isn't 'really' a spoiler. So, I liked it until she found her cat wearing boots and sword fighting. I closed the book. I said "I am not gonna read Puss N Boots." lol

Ansis Sparāns Melinda wrote: "I liked it until..well, I dunno if I should say. Ok, it isn't 'really' a spoiler. So, I liked it until she found her cat wearing boots and sword fighting. I closed the book. I said "I am not gon..."
That was a big mistake cat largly stays on the sidelines. Her magic and growth as a person is whats important in thiese books.

Melinda Hm, well, maybe I will try again and just um..pretend that didn't even happen.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

I enjoyed the series, and as an old Rennie it reminded me of younger silly days. I was almost put off by her rampant teenager -- frankly "valley girl" attitude. But decided to stick it out. Thankfully it and she improved. I found the story background intriguing and entertaining. What more could be asked of a YA (something I never ever thought I would read!)