South Shore Readers discussion

book swap

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Melissa (new)

Melissa | 133 comments so i've found myself needing to decrease my ever-growing collection of books, and i'm wondering if anyone has any plans (or knowledge) of a book swap in the upcoming couple of months. my books are like new or gently used...worst case scenario i donate them to the library, but i like the idea of a swap. any suggestions or ideas, please let me know.

message 2: by Nancy (new)

Nancy (nancy_m) | 39 comments If you don't mind cramped quarters and coming up here, I could host one.

I volunteer at the Prison Book Program in Quincy Center and I'm going to drop off most of my unwanted books there next week. If you want more information on them, you can email me or check them out at http://www.prisonbookprogram.org/

message 3: by Melissa (new)

Melissa | 133 comments either way sounds good to me. i'm moving in april, so anytime between now and then is fine. thanks for the suggestion!

message 4: by Jessica (new)

Jessica Haider (jessicahaider) | 1110 comments Mod
I usually host one about once a year. I should be able to this year in February or March.

message 5: by Jessica (new)

it is looking like late february or early to mid march might work for this...Some saturday or sunday when I don't have anything going on. :)

message 6: by Jessica (new)

I've sent out an evite to a book swap at my place on the 20th. If I had your email address I sent it to you. Let me know if you didn't get the evite but would be interested.