Karen Kingsbury Lovers! discussion

Book Nominations > nominations for Jan

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jennifer (last edited Dec 27, 2010 12:33PM) (new)

Jennifer (texasaggieteacher) | 444 comments Mod
Ok, lets nominate some books for the month of Jan. If it's been nominated before, but we haven't read it, it's fine to nominate again. Depending on how much reaction I get then I will let you know what book we will read. Nominations will be opened till wed and then we can vote on them.

message 2: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer (jennyamhstyedu) | 5 comments Gideon's Gift or A Time to Dance

message 3: by Sharon (new)

Sharon (sharoncroteau) | 10 comments Are we going to nominate a book for February? I am knew on Goodreads and I haven't gotten use to getting around this website good yet. So I came upon this and I see I am one month late. So that is why I asked if it was too late. Because I would like to nominate "Like Dandelion's Dust." I am so in love with that movie.

message 4: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer (texasaggieteacher) | 444 comments Mod
I tried to get people to nominate one for feb, but no one answered. I can see if I get reaction for March. It's usually hit or miss with the months. I usually send out an email near the end of each month to see how people react.

message 5: by Sharon (new)

Sharon (sharoncroteau) | 10 comments Jennifer wrote: "I tried to get people to nominate one for feb, but no one answered. I can see if I get reaction for March. It's usually hit or miss with the months. I usually send out an email near the end of each..."

Please do that please. I am so excited in being a Kingsbury lover and being able to talk with you all.