Paranormal Romance & Urban Fantasy discussion

General Discussion > WATTPAD!

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Hana (last edited Dec 27, 2010 05:58AM) (new)

Hana | 1 comments Hey, guys for all of you guys who don't know what wattpad is, Wattpad is a place to read and share original fiction and connect with readers and writers from around the world. you can post your stories and read other stories. they even have this award competition called the Wattyawards, its like MTV music awards or something.

The Watty Awards is your chance to have your story read and reviewed by agents, publishers and editors. Here are some of the prizes for winners of the Watty Awards:

From Sourcebooks Fire: Regina Brooks, young adult agent, Founder of the Serendipity Literary Agency and author of Writing Great Books for Young Adults will read your story and workshop it with you during a 20 minute conversation!

From Samhain: A full critique of your manuscript (maximum 75k words) from one of Samhain's acquiring editors, Tera Kleinfelter. One Amazon Kindle. A selection of Samhain print and eBooks.

As well as additional prize packs from Samhain

From Lulu: A Masterpiece Publishing Package which includes an editorial analysis, premium cover, ISBN number, Global Distribution and one galley copy of your book.

Anyway that was a long post, but my point is i have a story on there Called Silent Truth user name Hana95amara if you want to read my story you can just type in the search bar at the top my user name and it will directly lead you to my story you don't even have to make an account to read it, but to vote and comment you have to make an account. Enjoy my story if you decided to read it:D i am looking for criticism too i want people's opinion on my story, its 8 chapters so far so enjoy:D

message 2: by Jacquel (new)

Jacquel (clairevioletthorpe) | 127 comments I'm on Wattpad as well. Here's the link to my Wattpad profile: http://www.wattpad.com/user/Jacquel_C...