Uglies: A Roleplay discussion

The Smoke > The Wild

Comments Showing 1-50 of 1,700 (1700 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 33 34

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

**Start Here**

message 2: by Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ (last edited Dec 27, 2010 08:28PM) (new)

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) Lexxie walked another 5 yards then look around. There was nothing-- no people, no camp, no building, not even a lake. All there was, was white sand and trees. I'm an idiot! I thought T could find it-- now I'm going to end up dead.

message 3: by ~ ! ♥ I rp therefore I am Awesome ♥ ! ~ , Read the damn books! (new)

~ ! ♥ I rp therefore I am Awesome ♥ ! ~  (jessicatheawsomeone) | 190 comments Mod
((I who?))

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

((Lissy can you please use 3rd person? It makes it easier for everyone else to understand whom you are refering to.))

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Ajax whistled as he strolled along through the forest, dodging jutting tree branches was like a second nature to him. He glanced up to see a lone, and completely terrified looking, girl in the woods. "Hey!" He called out to her and started jogging to meet her.

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) (sorry i normally wright in 1st and it's just a habit of mine)

lexxie look over at the trees and sees a boy climbing out of them. "i don't have any food." she tells him holding up her hands "i ran of of it a few miles back"

message 7: by ~ ! ♥ I rp therefore I am Awesome ♥ ! ~ , Read the damn books! (new)

~ ! ♥ I rp therefore I am Awesome ♥ ! ~  (jessicatheawsomeone) | 190 comments Mod
((You also have a bad habit of not capitalizing))

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

((Its fine!! :) I used to have that habit too))

Ajax raised his hands in surender, "I don't want your food, I'm here to help you. Are you looking for the smoke?" He inched closer to her but also kept his distance incase she attacked.

message 9: by Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ (last edited Dec 27, 2010 08:29PM) (new)

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) ~ ! ♥ I rp therefore I am Awsome ♥ ! ~ wrote: "((You also have a bad habit of not capitalizing))"

(*sticks tongue out* thanks for pointing that out, i hadn't noticed.)

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

((Hey, hey, you two put your well manicured claws away.))

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) Lexxie sighed in relief "Yes. Are you part of it?"

message 12: by ~ ! ♥ I rp therefore I am Awesome ♥ ! ~ , Read the damn books! (new)

((hehe thanks, I did them myself! :D))

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

((;D))
Ajax calmed slighty, she was obviously lost and looking for her way. "Yeah, I'm the lead recruiter." He smiled, "You fell into the right hands."

message 14: by ~ ! ♥ I rp therefore I am Awesome ♥ ! ~ , Read the damn books! (new)

((*whimpers* you winked!!!))

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) "I've been out here forever," Lexxie said "I thought I was dead."

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

((...... Is that bad?))

Ajax frowned, "Then let's get you back to the smoke, and you can get some food and rwst. Sound good?"

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) "Yes, thank you so much." she said gratefully

message 18: by ~ ! ♥ I rp therefore I am Awesome ♥ ! ~ , Read the damn books! (new)

((nope))

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Ajax gestured for her to follow, "I'm Ajax by the way." he introduced himself with a smile on his face.

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) "Lexxie," she said with an equal smile

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Ajax smiled but stayed silent as he lead her to the smoke. ((huts??))

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) (sure)

message 23: by Leila (new)

Leila (fluffofdoom) | 54 comments ((this morning i was poring milk into my cereal but I poured it into my orange juice instead ..... I didn't mean to though.....hehe))

Carter sat in a tree. It was sunrise and she could see a faint smoke rising from the fire pit ((i was going to say Smoke instead of fire pit but that would sound strange...)) She jumped down from the tree and took her sweet time walking to the fire pit.

message 24: by Elliott (new)

Elliott Ryan walked into the woods and sat down under a tree so he could catch his breath, away from all the noise of people.

message 25: by ~ ! ♥ I rp therefore I am Awesome ♥ ! ~ , Read the damn books! (new)

Jadiera frowned. "You ok?"

message 26: by Elliott (new)

Elliott "He's such a drama queen," Ryan groaned. "It's starting to really tick me off."

message 27: by ~ ! ♥ I rp therefore I am Awesome ♥ ! ~ , Read the damn books! (new)

She sat down beside him. "Just stay away from him." She brought her knees up to her chest. "That's what I do."

message 28: by Elliott (new)

Elliott "It's pretty hard not to," Ryan commented. "Especially now that he's trying to make himself our fearless leader or something."

message 29: by ~ ! ♥ I rp therefore I am Awesome ♥ ! ~ , Read the damn books! (new)

She frowned but nodded. "I guess..but he can't be everywhere at one time."

message 30: by Elliott (new)

Elliott "True," he agreed. "Ugh. I usually don't dislike people this much... he just... gah."

message 31: by ~ ! ♥ I rp therefore I am Awesome ♥ ! ~ , Read the damn books! (new)

She leaned against him. "He's just overtrying. Try not to think about him."

message 32: by Elliott (last edited Dec 29, 2010 01:55PM) (new)

Elliott "Yeah," he said, wrapping his arms around her shoulders loosely. "Let's talk about something else."

message 33: by ~ ! ♥ I rp therefore I am Awesome ♥ ! ~ , Read the damn books! (new)

She smiled. "Like what?"

message 34: by Elliott (new)

Elliott "Like... home?" Ryan said tentatively. "Do you ever think about it?"

message 35: by ~ ! ♥ I rp therefore I am Awesome ♥ ! ~ , Read the damn books! (new)

"All the time." She frowned. "But it wasn't much of a home."

message 36: by Leila (new)

Leila (fluffofdoom) | 54 comments ((i am so confussled..... r they related? or something else, cuz i iz curious. ))

message 37: by Elliott (new)

Elliott "I liked it there most of the time. I even thought New Pretty Town looked sort of cool."

message 38: by ~ ! ♥ I rp therefore I am Awesome ♥ ! ~ , Read the damn books! (new)

((nope they're not))

"Yeah..It looked cool." She nodded. "I wasn't sure about it though."

message 39: by Elliott (new)

Elliott "My friends talked me into coming here."

message 40: by Leila (new)

Leila (fluffofdoom) | 54 comments ((oh, ok, so r they going out or something cuz they seem really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really close.))

message 41: by ~ ! ♥ I rp therefore I am Awesome ♥ ! ~ , Read the damn books! (new)

((not yet..hehe I not sure! blah! just wait and see what happens))

"I talked myself into it. I could always go back if I didn't like it."

message 42: by Elliott (new)

Elliott "I like it here, most of the time," Ryan said, his eyes growing a little dim. "I don't think I'd want to go back. None of my friends are there anymore anyways."

message 43: by ~ ! ♥ I rp therefore I am Awesome ♥ ! ~ , Read the damn books! (new)

"I miss the luxury's. But I wouldn't go back."

message 44: by Elliott (new)

Elliott "Why not?"

message 45: by ~ ! ♥ I rp therefore I am Awesome ♥ ! ~ , Read the damn books! (new)

"The operation."

message 46: by Elliott (new)

Elliott "There's nothing all that wrong with being good looking," Ryan wrinkled his nose. "I know I'd like to get rid of my crooked teeth."

message 47: by ~ ! ♥ I rp therefore I am Awesome ♥ ! ~ , Read the damn books! (new)

She frowned. "They mess with you're mind though..They change it."

message 48: by Elliott (new)

Elliott "Yeah, I guess going through that would change how you think a little bit. But I'm sure some people can still keep sight of who they are," Ryan assumed.

message 49: by ~ ! ♥ I rp therefore I am Awesome ♥ ! ~ , Read the damn books! (new)

"I wouldn't want to risk it. Besides, what's so special about being like everyone else?"

message 50: by Elliott (new)

Elliott "Nothing. But it does take away a lot of the jealousy issues, I guess."

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 33 34