Uglies: A Roleplay discussion

The Smoke > Huts (Hehe)

Comments Showing 1-50 of 556 (556 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

**Start Here**

Iviana (The Sign Painter) Mʘ‿ʘP (thesignpainter) Arianna awoke just as the sun did from the horizon. She suppressed a yawn, and stretched. She climbed out of her bed, treading lightly for she didn't wish to arose her the others around her. She ran a hand through her blond hair before grabbing a few spare strings of clothe and tying the knotted hair into a ponytail.

message 3: by Elliott (new)

Elliott Ryan lay in his bed, trying to ignore the sunbeams hitting his face, screaming at him to get up. No one else was awake, so why should he be forced awake by the flaming ball in the sky? But eventually he rose to his feet, unable to ignore the light anymore.

message 4: by ~ ! ♥ I rp therefore I am Awesome ♥ ! ~ , Read the damn books! (new)

~ ! ♥ I rp therefore I am Awesome ♥ ! ~  (jessicatheawsomeone) | 190 comments Mod
Jadiera woke up, sun shining in her eyes. I hope no one else is up, I need to talk to Ryan! She sat up and raked her fingers threw here hair before quickly shoving on a long sleeved shirt, the color grey and some brown slacks. She shoved her feeet into her boots and then stumbled out of her hut.

message 5: by Elliott (new)

Elliott Ryan took a couple steps out his door, headed towards the woods when he say Jadiera, wearing a grey shirt and brown pants. She still looked pretty, despite her messy hair and he grinned. "Hey," he said quietly.

message 6: by ~ ! ♥ I rp therefore I am Awesome ♥ ! ~ , Read the damn books! (new)

~ ! ♥ I rp therefore I am Awesome ♥ ! ~  (jessicatheawsomeone) | 190 comments Mod
She smiled. "You're going on the next recruit trip with Ajax back to Uglyville right?"

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

((AM I LEADING THIS RECRUIT?! :D))

message 8: by ~ ! ♥ I rp therefore I am Awesome ♥ ! ~ , Read the damn books! (new)

((hehehe indeed my friend!))

message 9: by Elliott (new)

Elliott Ryan shrugged. "Probably. If Ajax asks me." Ryan had picked up the vibe that Ajax didn't like him.

message 10: by ~ ! ♥ I rp therefore I am Awesome ♥ ! ~ , Read the damn books! (new)

She frowned. She'd thought for sure he would! "If he invites you, could you try to convince him to let me go? Pleeease?"

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

((:O I need to start planning right away!!!!!))

message 12: by Elliott (new)

Elliott "Sure," Ryan said, "but I'm pretty sure Ajax likes you more than he likes me."

message 13: by ~ ! ♥ I rp therefore I am Awesome ♥ ! ~ , Read the damn books! (last edited Dec 27, 2010 08:16PM) (new)

((don't forget Frankiyes plans on stopping you :D))

Jadiera frowned. "I disagree...He thinks I'm a wimp. And besides, I'm pretty sure he's sexist."

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

((>_> I don't like this conversation...............))

message 15: by ~ ! ♥ I rp therefore I am Awesome ♥ ! ~ , Read the damn books! (new)

((haha lmao!))

message 16: by Elliott (new)

Elliott "I noticed that a little bit too," Ryan shrugged again. "So I don't know. We could just, you know, sneak along behind them or something." He cracked a smile.

message 17: by ~ ! ♥ I rp therefore I am Awesome ♥ ! ~ , Read the damn books! (new)

She frowned. "Is that a good idea? What if we blow they're cover or screw up majorly?"

message 18: by Elliott (new)

Elliott "I was kidding," Ryan laughed.

message 19: by ~ ! ♥ I rp therefore I am Awesome ♥ ! ~ , Read the damn books! (new)

She blushed and glanced at the ground. "Oh....I would've gone along with it if you wern't...maybe."

message 20: by Elliott (new)

Elliott "It would be pretty fun," Ryan said, winking. "I'm just not sure I'd want to face the wrath of the mighty Ajax."

message 21: by ~ ! ♥ I rp therefore I am Awesome ♥ ! ~ , Read the damn books! (new)

She shuddered. "I can take him, If my life depended on it."

message 22: by Elliott (new)

Elliott "Would he really get violent?" Ryan raised his eyebrows.

message 23: by ~ ! ♥ I rp therefore I am Awesome ♥ ! ~ , Read the damn books! (new)

"Depends..How many Refugees did he lose, who got hurt, who's coming after us, what secrets where spilled. He MIGHT get violent..I doubt it. But with his size I wouldn't want to risk it."

message 24: by Elliott (new)

Elliott Ryan nodded. "Do you know which hut he sleeps in?" Ryan glanced around, not seeing anyone else up. "I'll try asking him."

message 25: by ~ ! ♥ I rp therefore I am Awesome ♥ ! ~ , Read the damn books! (new)

"No...I leave to my hut before he does and normally get up after him. I like my sleep." She glanced around. "I don't even think he's here at the moment."

message 26: by Elliott (new)

Elliott "Alright," Ryan replied. "I guess I'll just find him later. Want to go grab something to eat?"

message 27: by ~ ! ♥ I rp therefore I am Awesome ♥ ! ~ , Read the damn books! (last edited Dec 27, 2010 08:43PM) (new)

She nodded. "Sure, but I'm not a good tracker."

message 28: by Elliott (new)

Elliott "I was just thinking of trading for some food, but you're probably right. I should stop being lazy and hunt for something. I'm running out of stuff to trade," Ryan said slowly and swallowed hard. He had brought all of his friends gear with him when he came... after they'd disappeared. It had lasted him for quite a while, trading it for things, and using what he could. He just tried not to think about the people who used to use them before... whatever happened to them. His eyes quickly brightened again, and the smile reappeared on his face. "Whatever you want to do."

message 29: by ~ ! ♥ I rp therefore I am Awesome ♥ ! ~ , Read the damn books! (last edited Dec 27, 2010 08:49PM) (new)

"You track, and I'll catch." She said glancing around. "They'll probally have a fire built by the time we come back."

message 30: by Elliott (new)

Elliott Ryan nodded. "Alright."

((When they switch places do we just switch topics?))

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) "Wow," Lexxie said as they entered camp "This is it?"

message 32: by ~ ! ♥ I rp therefore I am Awesome ♥ ! ~ , Read the damn books! (new)

((I think so))

Jadiera glanced up at the two people coming in on the horizon. "Who's the chick with Ajax?" She squinted her eyes to try and see farther.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Ajax nodded silently as he walked to his hut. "there aren't any open huts at the moment," he informed her, "so you can stay in mine."

message 34: by Elliott (new)

Elliott "I've never seen her before," Ryan looked at them.

Iviana (The Sign Painter) Mʘ‿ʘP (thesignpainter) Arianna looked up, pursing her lips. Another new arrival. Hopefully they wouldn't ask her too many questions. It would just turn out awkward in the end.

message 36: by ~ ! ♥ I rp therefore I am Awesome ♥ ! ~ , Read the damn books! (new)

"Wanna go check it out?"

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) Lexxie started follow Ajax to his hut, but noticed a few people watching her and waved to them.

message 38: by [deleted user] (last edited Dec 27, 2010 09:03PM) (new)

Ajax swatted at lexxies hand gently, "Dont wave at them. He warned.

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) Lexxie stopped "Why not?"

message 40: by Elliott (new)

Elliott "Sure," Ryan nodded and walked over to where Ajax was standing with the new girl.

message 41: by ~ ! ♥ I rp therefore I am Awesome ♥ ! ~ , Read the damn books! (new)

Jadiera walked beside him, watching the girl warily.

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

"Just because." Ajax muttered as Ryan and Jadiera walked up to them.

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) "Hi," Lexxie said quietly

message 44: by ~ ! ♥ I rp therefore I am Awesome ♥ ! ~ , Read the damn books! (new)

Jadiera raised an eyebrow.

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

Ajax mentally slapped himself in the face. "Guys, this is Lexxie."

message 46: by Elliott (new)

Elliott "Ryan," Ryan said, holding out his hand to be shook.

message 47: by ~ ! ♥ I rp therefore I am Awesome ♥ ! ~ , Read the damn books! (new)

"Hello, Lexxie. I'm Jadiera."

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) Lexxie smiles at them

message 49: by Elliott (new)

Elliott Ryan awkwardly dropped his hand.

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

"you guys got any food to spare? I don't know exactly how long she was out there for."

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12