Uglies: A Roleplay discussion

New Pretty Town > Forest

Comments Showing 1-45 of 45 (45 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

**Start Here**

message 2: by Elliott (new)

Elliott A small river ran through the forest.

KittyKitty Fompledump (Courtney) (eurosweetheart) | 1183 comments ((Yay!))

Devlin smiled as they finally reached it.

message 4: by Elliott (new)

Elliott Henri quickly pulled off her clothes, not caring at all the Devin would see her in just her bra and panties.

KittyKitty Fompledump (Courtney) (eurosweetheart) | 1183 comments Devlin watched her until she was done, and then he did the same.

message 6: by Elliott (new)

Elliott "Do you think it's cold?" Henri tilted her head, letting her blonde hair hit her shoulder on one side.

KittyKitty Fompledump (Courtney) (eurosweetheart) | 1183 comments "Perhaps," he smiled lightly. "But I'm willing to warm you up if it is."

message 8: by Elliott (new)

Elliott "Aww," Henri said. "So dashing of you."

KittyKitty Fompledump (Courtney) (eurosweetheart) | 1183 comments Devlin smiled lightly and winked, then gestured for her to go first.

message 10: by Elliott (new)

Elliott She took a deep breath, peered into the waters rushing by, and jumped.

KittyKitty Fompledump (Courtney) (eurosweetheart) | 1183 comments Devlin watched her with a small, content smile.

message 12: by Elliott (new)

Elliott She popped up out of the water, teeth chattering. "It's f-f-freezing!"

KittyKitty Fompledump (Courtney) (eurosweetheart) | 1183 comments Devlin, after her reappearence, jumped in next, swimming over to her when he came up to breath.

message 14: by Elliott (new)

Elliott "Cold?" she asked him.

KittyKitty Fompledump (Courtney) (eurosweetheart) | 1183 comments "Just a little," he nodded, shivering for a second.

message 16: by Elliott (new)

Elliott ((Gonna go sleep. Nighty night!))

She pushed her wet hair out of her face.

KittyKitty Fompledump (Courtney) (eurosweetheart) | 1183 comments ((Night! Have a good day at school!))

He smiled and pulled her close.

message 18: by Elliott (new)

Elliott ((Roar.))

She let him bring her close to him.

KittyKitty Fompledump (Courtney) (eurosweetheart) | 1183 comments ((I'm shorry ;/))

He put a gentle hand on her back.

message 20: by Elliott (new)

Elliott "Eep!" she shirked back. "Your hand is c-cold!"

KittyKitty Fompledump (Courtney) (eurosweetheart) | 1183 comments "Which is colder? My hand or the water?"

message 22: by Elliott (new)

Elliott "I don't know," she said, her teeth chattering. "But I love it."

KittyKitty Fompledump (Courtney) (eurosweetheart) | 1183 comments Devlin matched her chattering and pulled her closer.

message 24: by Elliott (new)

Elliott She leaned into him.

KittyKitty Fompledump (Courtney) (eurosweetheart) | 1183 comments After a few minutes, he got used to the temperature, and the chattering stopped.

message 26: by Elliott (new)

Elliott Henri ducked under suddenly, soaking the rest of her hair.

KittyKitty Fompledump (Courtney) (eurosweetheart) | 1183 comments Devlin looked down after her.

message 28: by Elliott (new)

Elliott She burst up, gulping in air, and went back down, skimming through the water.

KittyKitty Fompledump (Courtney) (eurosweetheart) | 1183 comments Devlin smiled and went in after her.

message 30: by Elliott (new)

Elliott She swam away as quickly as she could.

KittyKitty Fompledump (Courtney) (eurosweetheart) | 1183 comments ((Hellooooo Lav))

Devlin smiled under the water and swam fast and hard.

message 32: by Elliott (new)

Elliott ((Heeeey. If I disappear, it's cuz of evil homework.))

She felt something brush her foot.

KittyKitty Fompledump (Courtney) (eurosweetheart) | 1183 comments ((Haha okieee! me too!))

Devlin grabbed her hand when he was close enough.

message 34: by Elliott (new)

Elliott She smiled, a little shyly, the haze slipping a little again.

KittyKitty Fompledump (Courtney) (eurosweetheart) | 1183 comments Devlin smiled back and pointed up.

message 36: by Elliott (new)

Elliott She titled her head, a little confused and looked to where he was pointing.

KittyKitty Fompledump (Courtney) (eurosweetheart) | 1183 comments Devlin laughed and bubbles formed around his mouth, then he pulled them up, out of the water.

message 38: by Elliott (new)

Elliott "Right," she laughed, "air," once they had broken the surface.

KittyKitty Fompledump (Courtney) (eurosweetheart) | 1183 comments Devlin smiled and his eyes were bright, he slowly treaded water.

message 40: by Elliott (new)

Elliott "How'd you learn to swim?" Henri asked him as she floated.

KittyKitty Fompledump (Courtney) (eurosweetheart) | 1183 comments "I believe me and my buds learned on our own once apon a time."

message 42: by Elliott (new)

Elliott "Nice," Henri said. "I can't remember ever learning."

message 44: by Elliott (new)

Elliott "Nope. I kind of just thought all us Pretties knew how to swim."

KittyKitty Fompledump (Courtney) (eurosweetheart) | 1183 comments "Hmm." Devlin said.