Uglies: A Roleplay discussion

Uglyville > The Edge of the River

Comments Showing 1-19 of 19 (19 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

**Start Here**

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Evander walked with hands stuff in his pockets. Why am I so awkward?

ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ Ivory felt her body's adrenaline just increased ten fold. She went low which she found herself thanking god she was so small. She kept hearing. I'm going to get caught, I 'm going to get caught. STOP! Be positive. You want to know something more than what you have known and this is the only way.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Evander turned around And saw a figure lurking close by. His insides screamed. "Dont come any closer!" He squeaked, "I have a.... a..." he glanced around for a weapon and grabbed at will, "A branch!" he finished and held the branch out in his extended hand.

ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ Ivory couldn't help but laugh. "Evander...I came more prepare than you. A branch?"

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Evander immediately dropped the branch and brought his hands sheepishly behind his back as a red blush creeped onto his face. "I didn't know I'd have to defend myself from people creeping in bushes." he joked softly.

ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ "You are leaving Uglyville, I think you would need something to defend yourself." Ivory said coming out

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Evander let his confusion run free on his face, "I`m not leaving Uglyville." He told her, "Are you?"

ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ "Depends if you are." Ivory said trying to think of her next move

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

"Ivory," Evander walked forward and took he arm, surprised by his own boldness, "You can't leave now; where will you go?"

ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ "I don't know Evander but do you really want to stay here? I want to live, not just settle!" Ivory said back and took Evander's hand away from her arm. "If you like how you are living than stay, but don't make me stay."

message 12: by [deleted user] (last edited Jan 01, 2011 06:00PM) (new)

Evander paniced inside, he had to find out a way to keep her here. "The Smoke is coming soon! At least wait until then."

ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ "What?" Ivory turned toward Evander. "What is The Smoke?"

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Evander looked her with a puzzled expression, "You don't know what the Smoke is?"

ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ "I wouldn't ask if I did know.' Ivory joked

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Evander glanced off towards the forest, "The smoke live out there," he explained, pointing off in the way he was looking, "They don't have city technology and everyone is ugly forever."

ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ ((DELETED! What is up with that!))

"Ugly, forever." Ivory said slowly and she smiled. "I'll wait than."

message 18: by Kat (new)

Kat (sugaraddict) ((He left))

message 19: by ~The Caperer~, Back and as bad as ever! (new)

~The Caperer~ (caperer) | 16 comments Mod
((I back now))

Evander smiled and was grateful inside. Who knew he could pull of something like convinving someone to do something he had told them to do. He sighed in relief, "Good, now will you come back to the room with me?"