Uglies: A Roleplay discussion

Uglyville > Dorms

Comments Showing 1-25 of 25 (25 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

**Start Here**

ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ Ivory was getting use to the sound of her heart beating faster and faster. She knew no one would look for her since she really never spoke. It was just everyone seemed to want the operation more and more when they get closer to sixteen. Ivory remembered when she went to the commone room and her best friend Laura was talking to these five girls. Ivory and Laura hadn't talked much since Laura found those other girls to hang out with since Ivory didn't want to talk about the operation anymore. Ivory guessed the only thing she and Laura had in common was how much they wanted the operation. Both of them would look up images online to see what nose they wanted. Ivory took a calming breathe as she opened her window.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Evander was working a way to leave his interface ring without looking suspicious; he would need this when he escaped to The Smoke. He tried pulling his ring off to look at it, but couldn`t get it off. He pulled and pulled, probably pulled for a good five minutes before it slipped off his finger. There was so much momentum that he went flying to the wall, actually crashing through and into the other room. He glanced up to see Ivory, a fellow ugly.

message 4: by Elliott (new)

Elliott Ressie got out of bed and sighed. Only 11 more days until she'd be Pretty. Her birthday still seemed lifetimes away.

Iviana (The Sign Painter) Mʘ‿ʘP (thesignpainter) Rhys awoke. Another day. Another boring day. Sighing, he dragged himself out of bed;.

message 6: by Elliott (new)

Elliott Ressie stepped out into the hall, not even caring what she had on. She couldn't remember if it was a weekday or if she didn't have class because of the weekend. Either way, it was all the same. She would hide in a corner and listen to everyone else talking and nobody would notice her.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Evander excused himself from Ivorys room and ran, blushing, out into the hallway, almost walking smack into Ressie.

Iviana (The Sign Painter) Mʘ‿ʘP (thesignpainter) Rhys stepped into the hallway, another small sigh escaping him. Weekends were supposed to be fun, right? Shrugging the thought away, he shoved his hands into his pockets and started down the hall.

message 9: by Elliott (new)

Elliott "Excuse me," Ressie mumbled.

Iviana (The Sign Painter) Mʘ‿ʘP (thesignpainter) "Ye-es?" Rhys replied, turning around.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Evander mumbled his apologies and stumbled down the hallway with a shocked expression on his face. This is just not my day.

message 12: by Elliott (new)

Elliott "Oh, nothing," Ressie almost whispered. "I was just saying excuse me to that guy." She looked up at the other boy, her bangs falling into her face and covering up her eyes.

ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ ((Caperer do you want Evander and Ivory to be friends and leave together?))

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

((He'll come back now :D))
Evander strolled back into his room and came face to face with the giant hole he had made earlier. "Whoops." He whispered.

ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ "Evander, can I get that book I let you barrow?" Ivory said knocking on the door

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Evander spun around, grabbing the book on the shelf near the door and swung the door open. "Here you go." He said quietly.

ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ "Evander, what are you doing?" Ivory asked looking at him up and down. "You don't look very calm."

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Evander tried not to glance back at the gigantic hole in the wall; "Nothing." He said in his usually soft voice.

ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ ((Do you want to them to accidently find each other while going to the edge of the River?))

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

((Sure))

ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ "Ok. See you later!" Ivory said and thought of what could make Evander so...not normal. Maybe he knows what I'm going to do. I need to be more careful. Ivory went to her room and checked her book to see if there was any tracking device. When she saw there was none she put it in her bag of things

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Evander peered through the hole, tying to be inconspicuous; which was hard with the gaping hole. He gave up and walked to the ede of the river.

ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ Ivory waited until it was two o'clock to take off her ring. Tieing up her hair and making sure nothing was hanging to leave for evidence she started to go out the window. The window was already opened since she decieded she liked hearing the night sounds. Climbing down from the tree and landed just at the back of the building. Her shoes had no imprints and she added leaves to surround the whole shoe so that it didn't look like anyone walked in. She was at the edge of the river when she saw a figure.

message 24: by Elliott (new)

Elliott She walked away quietly. That was the most she'd spoken in weeks.

message 25: by CαthεεBooks (new)

CαthεεBooks (catheehales) Pheli walked in the dorms. She was tired from hover-boarding. She entered her room and jumped on the bed. She fell asleep just when her head touched the pillow.