WANTED: Imaginative Roleplayers and Writers discussion

Boarding School > Roleplay #2

Comments Showing 1-50 of 388 (388 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

message 2: by Fenestra (new)

Fenestra | 2840 comments Luz Onery waited impatiently for her dorm-mate. She tapped her black heeled boot and folded her arms over her chest.

○Master of Zombies○~Haunted~ DarkScreech (revengeismurdermotive) | 1266 comments Marianna walked like a ghost, her black clothes a strong contrast to the halls.

message 4: by Fenestra (new)

Fenestra | 2840 comments Come on!
Luz took the time to look at herself in the mirror. Any of her imperfections were her father's so she couldn't afford to so much as breath wrong.
She was wearing a flowy chiffon rosette top and black slacks. She tucked a stray curl behind her ear to reveal obsidian dangle earrings. "Where is she?!" She wondered aloud.

○Master of Zombies○~Haunted~ DarkScreech (revengeismurdermotive) | 1266 comments Marianna wandered into a room for no particular reason and called softly, "Anyone here?"

message 6: by Fenestra (new)

Fenestra | 2840 comments Luz whirled around, her silvery blonde curls springing. "Yeah."

○Master of Zombies○~Haunted~ DarkScreech (revengeismurdermotive) | 1266 comments Marianna's ghastly thin figure seemed to dim in the light. Her trench coat wavered as she slightly laughed. "Hello."

message 8: by Fenestra (new)

Fenestra | 2840 comments "Hi. Why are you here?" She was very blunt with her questions; she couldn't help it. It's the way she was raised. Get the info you need and then scat.

○Master of Zombies○~Haunted~ DarkScreech (revengeismurdermotive) | 1266 comments "I stray into rooms from time to time," she grinned, her eyes hidden by her long bangs.

message 10: by Fenestra (new)

Fenestra | 2840 comments "Oh?" Luz raised an eyebrow, her prominent Boston accent seeping through her words.

○Master of Zombies○~Haunted~ DarkScreech (revengeismurdermotive) | 1266 comments "Yes, and what might you be doing?" she asked, ready for a smarty answer.

message 12: by Fenestra (new)

Fenestra | 2840 comments "Waiting." Luz held up her slim wrist to get a better look at the dainty silver watch clasped on it.

○Master of Zombies○~Haunted~ DarkScreech (revengeismurdermotive) | 1266 comments "For who?" her voice sounded unintentionally dark and a bit creepy.

message 14: by •EM• (new)

•EM• ((can i come in? ))

message 16: by Fenestra (new)

Fenestra | 2840 comments "My dorm-mate." Luz let her hand fall back to her side.

((Sounds good.))

○Master of Zombies○~Haunted~ DarkScreech (revengeismurdermotive) | 1266 comments "Interesting...is he or she always late?"

message 18: by •EM• (new)

•EM• ((cool... who can i rp with?))

message 19: by Fenestra (new)

Fenestra | 2840 comments "Usually. She is an extremely heavy sleeper."

message 20: by Fenestra (new)

Fenestra | 2840 comments ((...Both of us?))

○Master of Zombies○~Haunted~ DarkScreech (revengeismurdermotive) | 1266 comments ((I gotta go))

message 22: by •EM• (new)

•EM• ((haha.... ok..))

Pip entered her new boarding school, she didn't know why her parents sent her there but sadly they did

message 23: by Fenestra (new)

Fenestra | 2840 comments ((Aw!))

message 24: by •EM• (new)

•EM• ((naww ok bye bye))

message 25: by Fenestra (new)

Fenestra | 2840 comments Luz went back to impatiently tapping her foot.

message 26: by •EM• (new)

•EM• Pip made her way to the school office

message 27: by Fenestra (new)

Fenestra | 2840 comments "Where is she?!" Luz growled.

message 28: by •EM• (new)

•EM• ((Sorry i g2g))

Pip was given all the things she needed but she didn't know where her dorm was

message 29: by Fenestra (new)

Fenestra | 2840 comments ((Aw. Bye!))

message 30: by •EM• (new)

•EM• ((Yea sorry))

message 31: by Fenestra (new)

Fenestra | 2840 comments ((S'okay!))

message 32: by Savita, Hey, what, I'm a mod?! (new)

Savita (haltranger) | 4138 comments Mod
Savita walked out of her room, stretching. She had thrown on a simple black tank top and dark flare jeans. "I'm up."

message 33: by Fenestra (new)

Fenestra | 2840 comments "Thank you." Luz stretched. "Now let's get this show on the road."

message 34: by Savita, Hey, what, I'm a mod?! (new)

"Mmph." She yawned again.

message 35: by Fenestra (new)

Fenestra | 2840 comments "I hate mornings. And the headmaster's going to kill you like a dead feesh for making us late again."

message 36: by Savita, Hey, what, I'm a mod?! (new)

((:D :D :D))

"Mmph. We'll get away with it. We always do. You're...you, and I'm the all-star athlete-slash-student."

message 37: by Fenestra (new)

Fenestra | 2840 comments ((^^))

"You mean I'll get away with it because my dad's a thug and I'm deceptively gorgeous and intelligent?" She rolled her eyes.

message 38: by Savita, Hey, what, I'm a mod?! (new)

((G2G DAd home.))

"That works."

message 39: by Fenestra (new)

Fenestra | 2840 comments ((Ah. Me too.))

"Always has." Luz sighed.

message 40: by Savita, Hey, what, I'm a mod?! (new)

Savita shrugged. "Ah well, who cares?"

message 41: by Fenestra (new)

Fenestra | 2840 comments "Not I." Luz sauntered into the dining hall.

message 42: by Savita, Hey, what, I'm a mod?! (new)

"I certainly don't." She flipped off a group of boys who were catcalling at the two.

message 43: by Fenestra (new)

Fenestra | 2840 comments Luz smirked at Savita's antics and shook her hips slightly, taunting them. "They'll die alone and virgin."

message 44: by Savita, Hey, what, I'm a mod?! (new)

Savita tossed her head back and laughed. "Unless they snag some poor, lonely teacher."

message 45: by Fenestra (new)

Fenestra | 2840 comments "Obviously male too."

message 46: by Savita, Hey, what, I'm a mod?! (new)

((G2g eat. D:))

She snorted. "Poor teacher."

message 47: by Fenestra (new)

Fenestra | 2840 comments ((Miss you!))

message 48: by Fenestra (new)

Fenestra | 2840 comments "Yes, but I was afraid Professor Salimbeni would die a virgin too."

message 49: by Savita, Hey, what, I'm a mod?! (new)

She scoffed. "That pig? He's probably raping all the students."

message 50: by Fenestra (new)

Fenestra | 2840 comments She snickered. "Only you, Savi. Only you. You're probably right, though."

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8