WANTED: Imaginative Roleplayers and Writers discussion

Celebrities > Roleplay #2

Comments Showing 1-50 of 2,597 (2597 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 51 52

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

message 2: by DragonDreamer (new)

DragonDreamer Kia bustled down the street, rolls of fabric in arm, trying not to drop any of them.

message 3: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) Natalia hurried down the street with Blake, talking easily.

message 4: by DragonDreamer (new)

DragonDreamer Kia's phone rang. She tried to retrieve it from her pocket, but lost her holding on the bundles and they fell.

message 5: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) Blake and Natalia hurried twoard the studio. She was late for filming.

message 6: by DragonDreamer (new)

DragonDreamer Kia forgot about the call and tried to get her bundles together, praying the fabric wasn't ruined.

message 7: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) The two walked into the studio. Blake took his seat and watched. Natalia went to dress for her role

message 8: by DragonDreamer (new)

DragonDreamer Kia arrived at her office and put her fabrics down on a table. She got out her phone and looked at who's call she missed. Her boss's.

message 9: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) Blake watched Natalia. She stood there, had on Colin's arm, a desprate look on her face.
"Dont do it." she whispered desprately, the camera panning out. "Please, don't do this to me."
He rolled his eyes. Typical roll, and he knew she hated it too. He went to get some air before their big kiss scene. He wouldn't admit it but he didn't like seeing that.. Not when he still had feelings for her. He strode out and breathed.

message 10: by DragonDreamer (new)

DragonDreamer Kia flew out of her apartment as she listened to the message her boss left. She was needed at the set immediately because one of the actors ripped one of her pieces. She was going to chew their head out.

message 11: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) Natalia sighed, running a hand through her hair, distracted. "Take four" she heard. She grimaced, the scene going on.

Blake leaned against the wall, breathing in the cold air.

message 12: by DragonDreamer (new)

DragonDreamer Kia arrived on the set and started wandering, looking for the correct studio number.

message 13: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) Blake walked back, heading for stage 4

message 14: by DragonDreamer (new)

DragonDreamer She saw a guy heading somewhere, obviously knowing where he was going.
"Excuse me, can you tell me where stage 4 is?"

message 15: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) Blake glanced up. "Oh. Yeah, I was headed that way. Come on I'll show you."

message 16: by DragonDreamer (new)

DragonDreamer "Thanks! That would be great!". She began walking with him.

message 17: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) "Its my pleasure." he said, opening the door for her

message 18: by DragonDreamer (new)

DragonDreamer She smiled and walked in, then headed to the dressing room.
"ALRIGHT NOW WHO IS THE IDIOT WHO RIPPED MY WORK?!?!" she seethed.

message 19: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) Natalia spun around and scowled. "Would you be the one that made the cheaply sewn clothing?" she sneered

message 20: by DragonDreamer (new)

DragonDreamer "Cheap? I think not. Where is it?"

message 21: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) She pointed to the rack. "The blue."

message 22: by DragonDreamer (new)

DragonDreamer She walked over to the rack and pulled out the blue dress. A large rip went up the side of the piece, halving the skirt. The black frill underneath was a little torn as well. Kia sighed, muttering some angry words in frustration, but not to anyone in particular.

message 23: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) Natalia motioned Blake in. He walked over and she leaned against him.

message 24: by DragonDreamer (new)

DragonDreamer "Well, I don't know who did this, but they need to learn to be careful in costume. It'll be fixed in half an hour or so." She walked over and pulled out her sewing kit to begin working.

message 25: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) "Fine." Natalia replied. She looked up at Blake. "Ill go Tell James we'll have to shoot another scene," she smiled and touched his cheek
Blake nodded, relieved.

message 26: by DragonDreamer (new)

DragonDreamer Kia hummed lightly to herself as she worked.

message 27: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) Blake stayed behind, watching.

message 28: by DragonDreamer (new)

DragonDreamer "So what brings you to the studio?" she started conversationally "Girlfriend?"

message 29: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) "Friend." he sighed. "Clse friend

message 30: by DragonDreamer (new)

DragonDreamer "Oh that's nice, you've known each other a long time? I'm from Idaho myself so when I moved I wasn't able to keep in touch very well."

message 31: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) "Since third grade when she moved here." he replied. "And we're still close."

message 32: by DragonDreamer (new)

DragonDreamer Kia smiled."So you're a native to Hollywood, then?"

message 33: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) He nodded. "Pretty much."

message 34: by DragonDreamer (new)

DragonDreamer "What do you do?"

message 35: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) "I'm a writer." he said.

message 36: by DragonDreamer (new)

DragonDreamer She raised her eyebrow. "Wow, that's interesting. Are you working on anything right now?"

message 37: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) "Im trying a postapocalyptic screen play,"

message 38: by DragonDreamer (new)

DragonDreamer She smiled "What inspired you to write?"

message 39: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) "The escape from reality."

message 40: by DragonDreamer (new)

DragonDreamer Kia nodded, pensive "Sometimes I feel like that's the whole reason for the arts..."

message 41: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) He smiled. "I love that aspect. That emotion."

message 42: by DragonDreamer (new)

DragonDreamer She smiled up at him. "Me too! It's like anything is possible in whatever you create."

message 43: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) He grinned. "I love it."

message 44: by DragonDreamer (new)

DragonDreamer She giggled "It's addicting, like a drug or a habit even."

message 45: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) "Exactly." he grinned. "Finally someone agrees."

message 46: by DragonDreamer (new)

DragonDreamer She looked up from her work and smiled. "I'm happy to oblige. Though I can't imagine someone who'd disagree."

message 47: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) He chuckled. "Natalia is a bit different."

message 48: by DragonDreamer (new)

DragonDreamer "Natalia? Is that your friend? The one who said I make cheap clothing? She seemed nice..." She smirked.

message 49: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) He chuckled. "She's a little tense right now. She's being forced to be a leading lady with one of the most arrogant and self obsessed guys in Hollywood, and she's not too pleased."

message 50: by DragonDreamer (new)

DragonDreamer Kia nodded and looked back down at her work, "That's understandable, but she shouldn't let out her frustration on others... Though who am I to talk? I came in ready to decapitate someone." She chuckled.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 51 52