Read This Next! discussion

2011 Challenges > Mystery and Suspense

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Charlie (last edited Dec 26, 2010 12:19AM) (new)

Charlie (bitsyblingbooks) | 28 comments Mod
As most of you know there was also a prize courtesy of Simon & Schuster, who offered an ARC to all who joined in with the challenge. Well, Simon & Schuster are sponsoring the Mystery & Suspense Reading Challenge again for 2011 and are giving away an ARC of 'The Survivor' by Sean Slater! Details of what you need to do to claim this fab ARC as well as all the details you need for signing up to the challenge are below!

More info and to sign up click: Mystery and Suspense

message 2: by Bea (new)

Bea  (beasbooknook) I signed up already and am looking forward to it. If you want to keep track of my progress, I made s shelf on here and you can check my blog, http://beasbooknook.blogspot.com/2010...

Lol, love the rules. :D :D

message 3: by Babs (new)

Babs (babsbookbistro) I am eagerly awaiting of the book as well. I signed up a while back. Sounds like a good book.

message 4: by Peter (new)

Peter Medley | 1 comments The Perfect Deceit

An intriguing and fascinating book on how countries vie against each other to be top dog on the world stage. Spies, double agents, love triangles -- it’s all in a day’s work for super spy Alexey! In today’s interconnected world, this book gives an interesting perspective on how much competition goes on behind the scenes with ambitions and stakes running high. Hearts are broken and for some power is gained.

Illuminating book on the espionage sphere. Lots of mind games involved. Great book with high drama which makes for a perfect summer read!

message 5: by RJ (new)

RJ | 1 comments A dozen hot mystery writers are hosting a very special Friday the 13th celebration by offering a download of one of their novels in its entirety for free all day today (and some tomorrow). Here are the book covers and a paragraph description of each novel. You’ll also find download links there as well. http://tiny.cc/os0va