Which Team Are You? discussion

Team Jacob or Team Edward? Why?

Comments Showing 1-50 of 169 (169 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by Brooke (new)

Brooke Team jacob cuz he's HAWT!!!

message 2: by Alaina (last edited Dec 25, 2010 06:54PM) (new)

Alaina  (PeaceLoveWriting) Im Team Jacob cause he does sparkly and he is like a heater so HOTT!

message 3: by Tatum Sparkles (new)

Tatum Sparkles I don't know where to put this but just a suggestion
Peeta or gale hunger games
dimitri or adrian vampire academy
anabeth or rachel percy jackson

message 4: by ♫KIRA ♫ (new)

♫KIRA ♫ Jeffries | 13 comments I am team Edward all the way, I love Edward and his mysterious ways, He looks so Angry and yet has a lot of feeling inside, Jacob on the other hand is alright but he has to let go, I mean obviously Bella didn't want him for a fraction of the movie. But I don't only like Edward for his Good looks, believe me I am melting thinking about him. I am Team Edward because I believe in his Character

message 5: by linaaaa ~ (new)

linaaaa ~ (iwubu) | 1 comments team jacob he loves bella!

message 6: by Tatum Sparkles (new)

Tatum Sparkles I'm jacob but then im book ecward but only a little...just step into his shoes

message 7: by Jordyn (last edited Dec 25, 2010 11:12PM) (new)

Jordyn (golden_reason) Team Switzerland..... But if I had to choose it would be Edward because when you think about it who would you rather spend eternity with: a hot furry jerk or a handsome fangy yet sweet mam who has been waiting for you all his life. It's an obvious answer...besides Jacob is an incredibly immature 16 year old.

message 8: by Tatum Sparkles (new)

Tatum Sparkles who doesnt like an incredibly immature 16 year old????

message 9: by Jordyn (new)

Jordyn (golden_reason) Well when you put it that way...poop losing my train of thought. I mean there's nothing wrong with unleashing your inner child from time to time but he can be a lot to handle: physically( if you know what I mean) and emotionally and besides he's not supportive. I mean for Christ sakes he said he would rather see her dead...hello I mean I'm not an expert but those aren't good best friend qualities to have.

message 10: by Tatum Sparkles (new)

Tatum Sparkles But Jake is smart and can actually earn a true life and living in society,even with his magic mythical state

message 11: by Jordyn (last edited Dec 25, 2010 11:43PM) (new)

Jordyn (golden_reason) Edwards smart too...maybe smarter than Jacob. No, he is smarter. And it doesn't matter because in the end bella didn't love him. Would you want her to be with Jacob because it's the easy way out.. nO! Not at all. Because then that would mean the love edward and Bella shared wasn't even worth fighting for...

message 12: by meri (new)

meri (meri_is_a_saltedfish) I'm in team Jacob. Tired of vampire and human love story...so human and werewolf for now! ...

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) i'm team edward, i started to like jacob in the books of new moon but i thought he was just super mean to her once he turned in2 a wolf.
i like him better in the movies ;)

but then again i dnt reli like bella so...

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Tatum ^o^ wrote: "who doesnt like an incredibly immature 16 year old????"

haha nice!

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Back to my opinion on the subject! And to be brutally honest I pick a certain team in the book. Team Edward. Probably because I am a sucker for any love and from the books pov its all Bella and what she feels. Well, then look at Eclipse the movie Jacob is so sad! I've read Eclipse about ten times and never say Jacob's pov and now I do and its so friggin' sad! I don't know I love them both.

Lexphie (The Animal Lover) TEAM EDWARD! Jacob is a jerk when he's a wolf. I only like him in the first book and movie. Then he turns all mean. Edward is much better. He left Bella because he believed she wasn't safe if he was with her even though he loved her more than anything. He is also much smarter than Jacob.

"AJ" Amber ♥ | 147 comments Team Jacob cuz he is sooooooooooooo hot

message 18: by Jordyn (new)

Jordyn (golden_reason) Why is that the only reason people choose stupid Jacob??

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) yea y do ppl choose jacob because he's hot???
err, excuse me if u think about the books b4 the films u wouldn't have known what he looked like.
fair enuf if u sed u were team jacob because u thought he was sweet or something like that but every1 just says because he is hot. yea?? that doesn't mean anything. u cnt just like a character because of what they look like. in books u fall in love with characters because of who they are and how they act, not how they look because everyone has a different picture of them in their own head!!!

Elisha the vampiress | 2 comments im team edward because i thats the kind of pearson id love to be with sure people like jacob i do like jacob he can be cool at times and i like he,s friendship and he does love bella i must admit and if people are team jacob thats there opinion and what they like and thats cool , but edward for me is the kind of pearson who to me is perfect not just because he,s gorgous how kind he is to bella and just adores her and would die for her that to me is pure love i loved edward in the books and i love him in the films so team edward xxxxxx

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Dylan J. wrote: "Why is that the only reason people choose stupid Jacob??"

haha. nice.
like button.
lol.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Kayleigh Belikov - the Dimka freak :) wrote: "yea y do ppl choose jacob because he's hot???
err, excuse me if u think about the books b4 the films u wouldn't have known what he looked like.
fair enuf if u sed u were team jacob because u though..."

extreme like button!

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) sorry for my rant but i get kinda annoyed when ppl say that they love a character just because of his looks.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

agreed.

message 26: by Jordyn (new)

Jordyn (golden_reason) Ok I love you all! Lol at least some people understand where Im coming from.

message 27: by Tatum Sparkles (new)

Tatum Sparkles There is multiple POV's to look at but, hey it doesn't matter what matters is that both of them are hot(book Edward only not movie edward)they are both smart in there own individual way and AGE way, and ect.

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) love u all 2 :)

message 29: by ☼SHINE☼ (new)

☼SHINE☼ (lireestdevivre) | 1 comments ♫KIRA ♫ wrote: "I am team Edward all the way, I love Edward and his mysterious ways, He looks so Angry and yet has a lot of feeling inside, Jacob on the other hand is alright but he has to let go, I mean obviously..."

you lameness! melting?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? *shakes head in utter and complete laughter*

btw, those of u whom will smash me for being rude, thats my sister and i have a registered license to make fun of her :)

message 30: by Tatum Sparkles (new)

Tatum Sparkles lol that is friggin hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) LOL

Lexphie (The Animal Lover) Kayleigh Belikov - the Dimka freak :) wrote: "yea y do ppl choose jacob because he's hot???
fair enuf if u sed u were team jacob because u though..."

agreed

ß®ï:Dģε₮  *The Gothic Nerd of Revenge!* o.O | 50 comments Mod
Jacob cuz edwards weird. no effense to edwards lovers!

message 34: by Jordyn (new)

Jordyn (golden_reason) Lol beware...us Edward fans bite!

message 35: by Alaina (new)

Alaina  (PeaceLoveWriting) wow im scared......

message 36: by ♫KIRA ♫ (new)

♫KIRA ♫ Jeffries | 13 comments i love Edward :D

message 37: by Jordyn (new)

Jordyn (golden_reason) Yeah Alaina you should be. We stand by our man!

Yay Kira!

message 38: by Alaina (new)

Alaina  (PeaceLoveWriting) ok....... *backs up slowly*

message 39: by ♫KIRA ♫ (new)

♫KIRA ♫ Jeffries | 13 comments Yay!!!!

message 40: by ♫KIRA ♫ (new)

♫KIRA ♫ Jeffries | 13 comments yay

message 41: by Alaina (last edited Dec 26, 2010 06:22PM) (new)

Alaina  (PeaceLoveWriting) lol

message 42: by ♫KIRA ♫ (new)

♫KIRA ♫ Jeffries | 13 comments Team Edward for sure...

message 43: by Alaina (new)

Alaina  (PeaceLoveWriting) Team Jacob

message 44: by ♫KIRA ♫ (new)

♫KIRA ♫ Jeffries | 13 comments haha... Fair is fair

message 45: by Alaina (new)

Alaina  (PeaceLoveWriting) Yeahh!

message 46: by ♫KIRA ♫ (new)

♫KIRA ♫ Jeffries | 13 comments I actually like Jacob too, But i like Edward more.. Lol

message 47: by Alaina (new)

Alaina  (PeaceLoveWriting) Yeah....i really dont like edward .only in twilight i liked him then i liked jacob through all the rest of the books

message 48: by ♫KIRA ♫ (new)

♫KIRA ♫ Jeffries | 13 comments Haha, Jacob Is a crybaby to me..

message 49: by Alaina (new)

Alaina  (PeaceLoveWriting) lol but he was a cute crybaby

message 50: by ♫KIRA ♫ (new)

♫KIRA ♫ Jeffries | 13 comments haha i guess :)

« previous 1 3 4