Chicks On Lit discussion

Merry Christmas

Comments Showing 1-22 of 22 (22 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tera, First Chick (new)

Tera | 2564 comments Mod
I hope everyone who celebrates Christmas had a wonderful day. I wish each of you a beautiful New Year full of great reads.
ho ho ho,
T~

message 2: by Leslie (new)

Leslie (lesslie) Merry Christmas to you too Tera!

Elizabeth (Alaska) Merry Christmas and hugs to all Tera's chicks!

message 4: by Sheila , Supporting Chick (new)

Sheila  | 3485 comments Mod
Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, and a Happy New Year to all the Chicks!

message 5: by Cindy (new)

Cindy (cyndil62) | 1774 comments Merry Christmas!!

message 6: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca Merry Christmas COL. Happy New Year and All the best to everyone in 2011!!

message 7: by Cammie (new)

Cammie | 784 comments Happy Happy Christmas!!

message 8: by Monica (new)

Monica (imelda85) Merry Christmas everyone!!!!

message 9: by Valerie (new)

Valerie | 387 comments Happy Happy Christmas everyone!! Hope that your day was wonderful, merry & bright!

message 10: by Martha (new)

Martha (marthas48) Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas & continues to have a great holiday week. Best wishes to all for peace & prosperity in the New Year!

message 11: by Martha (new)

Martha (marthas48) Oh, and LOTS of good reading!

Marialyce (absltmom, yaya) Hope everyone had a super day, got super gifts, and lots of super reading too! Getting ready to hunker down for the big blizzard.

message 13: by Holli (new)

Holli Happy New Year to everyone and I hope you all enjoyed a wonderful Christmas Day yesterday....

Marialyce, how is your weather? You ok up there? I've been seeing the weather reports for your area the last couple of days..... I know a big snow storm is headed your way....

Marialyce (absltmom, yaya) It has just started, looks beautiful if you are inside, but my husband has to go into work, so I am worried about him.

message 15: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (sarahsaysread) Hope all the chicks had a beautiful Christmas yesterday! And Happy New Year to everyone, hope it's full of love, laughter, and good books!

Marialyce, hope your hubby makes it to work and back safe and sound! Stay warm!

Marialyce (absltmom, yaya) Thanks, Sarah!

message 17: by Jennifer W (new)

Jennifer W | 2175 comments I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas weekend-I did! Wishes for a happy, safe, and healthy New Year!

message 18: by Tracy (new)

Tracy Phillips Happy Holidays to all who celebrate in whatever way you do :o)

message 19: by Marsha (new)

Marsha (earthmarsha) | 1586 comments Merry Christmas to all you wonderful chicks!

message 20: by Christine (new)

Christine | 1311 comments Merry Christmas & A very Happy New Year to you and your family. I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend with lots of fun memories with your families. I of course cooked and cleaned all day Saturday and some of Sunday but it was ok.. everyone was in a great mood... Looking forward to 2011.. excited to see what's in store :)

message 21: by Usako (new)

Usako (bbmeltdown) | 654 comments MERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRYYYYYYYY Xmas!

message 22: by Nancy (new)

Nancy | 1278 comments Merry Christmas everyone! Hope everybody had a great weekend. We had a virtual miracle here! We almost didn't have a family holiday, as my husband was sent TDY (temporary duty) on an emergency trip last Monday. These are classified, so I don't know where he is, for how long and can't talk to him. Thursday they were told they weren't going to be back until Dec. 28. But later that afternoon the problems that resulted into this little foray were fixed enough to send them home. What a surprise when he called Thursday night to ask if I could come to the flight line to pick him up! Best Christmas present ever!.