Light vs Dark discussion

Lord of the Rings > RP Characters

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Diabolical Daemonic , Nothing is true and everything is permitted (new)

Diabolical Daemonic   (DemonicAngel) | 520 comments Mod
Name:
Species:
Appearance:
Personality:
Skills:
Weapons:
History:
Kin:
Other:

message 2: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) ((I have all of these movies. They're pretty interesting. All kinds of monsters and so many wars and battles. And violence.))

message 3: by Diabolical Daemonic , Nothing is true and everything is permitted (new)

Yep, gotta love lord of the rings :D

message 4: by Izzy (last edited Dec 25, 2010 07:41AM) (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) Very true. It's awesome! Oh great my little sister's coming over those morning. She's gonna attack me when she gets in the door. She always does. Btw MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!

message 5: by Diabolical Daemonic , Nothing is true and everything is permitted (new)

Merry Christmas to you too! My sister is playing Black Ops with my brother, so I'm safe at least, can't say the same for you though D:

message 6: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) She's not here yet. THANK GOD!!! ima make a charrie cuz I'm bored.

message 7: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) Name:Nyx
Species:Forest Nymph
Appearance: http://i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg...
Personality:Bright, friendly, trustworthy
Skills:Herbs and medical
Weapons:Uses her surroundings to trick her opponents, usually blends in with her surroundings
History:Her parents were killed by ogres and has been taking care of her identical siblings for 5 years. She does everything she can to protect them but her brother and sister seem to disobey and fight anyways. She's always afraid that they'll get hurt and keeps them away from danger as often as possible. Her brother protects their home and forest no matter what. Her sister is a water nymph and likes to play around with it.
Kin:Foster(brother), Naida(sister)
Other:

message 8: by Diabolical Daemonic , Nothing is true and everything is permitted (new)

Name: Calixa
Species: Elf
Appearance: See below
Personality: Cold, she expresses little emotion
Skills: Swords-play, sprinting, and climbing.
Weapons: Twin Swords
History: TBA
Kin: None, they are all dead.
Other: TBA

Name: Caligula
Species: Elf
Appearance: See below
Personality: Fierce, he will protect those who have gained his respect with his life.
Skills: Tracking, swords-play, and archery
Weapons: A broadsword and a yew bow.
History:
Kin: None, his mother was murdered by a rival and his father was found dead in the mountains.
Other: TBA

Demon Origins

Calixa and Caligula

message 9: by Quemares (last edited Dec 27, 2010 09:01AM) (new)

Quemares Name: Felipe
Species: Human
Appearance: Black hair, little over average height, always wearing white clothes and a hood that covers his face.
Personality: Keeps to himself, smart.
Skills: Athletic enough to climb walls, alot of balance, any assassin's skills, alot of acuracy.
Weapons: Sword, hidden blade, throwing curved daggers.
History: Since he was 5, he had learn the ways of an assassin.
Kin: None since an attack was made on his brotherhood and everyone was killed but him.
Other: