Christian Goodreaders discussion

Archives > Christmas

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Werner (new)

Werner | 1963 comments Christmas is a special season of the year that seems to bring out the best in everybody; but it's especially dear to those of us who are Christians, since it's the day we celebrate the birth of the Savior. I just want to take this opportunity to wish all the members of this group a blessed Christmas, and a rewarding and fruitful new year in 2011!

message 2: by Denise (new)

Denise Thomas | 10 comments This has been an incredibly hard year for me and my family in many ways. Christmas is my promise that there is hope for the future. Not much time to read but hope to catch up in 2011! Merry Christmas!

message 3: by Werner (new)

Werner | 1963 comments We'll be praying for you and your family in the new year, Denise!

message 4: by Abby (new)

Abby | 5 comments Thanks for your words, Werner! It is indeed a very special day to those of us who put our faith in our savior Jesus Christ, whose birth we celebrate! A very merry Christmas to you too! May we all peruse many excellent books over this next year (when it actually does arrive ;)!

message 5: by Jon (new)

Jon (jonmoss) | 111 comments Merry Christmas Werner! Merry Christmas Everyone!

On the third day of Christmas . . .

:)

message 6: by Mary JL (new)

Mary JL (maryjl) | 14 comments Thank you, Werner--and all of you. I hope your Christmas was joyful.

A belated Merry Christmas and a heartfelt Happy New Year to all.