Books You Haven't Read discussion

moby dick

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Valle (last edited Aug 25, 2016 12:37PM) (new)

Valle | 1 comments me neither, although i wrote an extensive term paper on it in 11th grade.

message 2: by Diana (last edited Aug 25, 2016 12:37PM) (new)

Diana | 1 comments never read it. did a presentation at a teachers' conference revolving around an excerpt from it, and thought to myself - should read it.

message 3: by Nairi (last edited Aug 25, 2016 12:37PM) (new)

Nairi | 2 comments everyone knows call me Ishmael but how many have actually read it. i sorta want to read it. maybe...

message 4: by Luis (last edited Aug 25, 2016 12:58PM) (new)

Luis | 2 comments my mom read it aloud to me when i was a kid... so, i guess that counts as not read.

message 5: by Tiffany (last edited Aug 25, 2016 02:05PM) (new)

Tiffany | 1 comments Sorry to bring this thread to life again, but I just joined the group and noticed what some of you were saying about Moby-Dick. For those of you who said you hadn't read it but had to do major projects on it (Valle wrote an "extensive" paper on it and Diana gave a presentation at a teacher's conference on a passage!), how in the world did you manage that? Movie? Cliffs Notes? Lots of faking it? I'm also assuming you both meant that you didn't read it *at all*, rather than the way most of us don't actually *finish* what we're writing or presenting on.