Letters from my heart discussion

Letters > Send a letter to someone you miss this Christmas.

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Clementine (new)

Clementine (silentreverie) | 10 comments Mod
Family? Friends? Someone special? What do you want to tell them?

message 2: by Clementine (new)

Dear Grandfather,

They told me you're amazing. They told me that you're like me-- likes to read books. I wish I had the chance to meet you. Sometimes I'm a bit sad that I don't even remember you face. They said you're a fatty, and I would love to spend time with you, just reading in the garden while sipping your tea/coffee. It's Christmas, and I wish that you were here to celebrate it with us.

They told me crazy things about you. Just like the story about you not letting anyone interrupt your daughter while she's reading? And she reads all the time, every hour. So she never had the chance to clean the house? That was funny.

I wish I had the chance to meet you. If we did, I'm pretty sure we'll have our own bookclub and you'll probably have a goodreads account, hehe.

I want to be like you. A lawyer. And I miss you, though we never really did meet each other.

Yours truly,
Your granddaughter Anna.

message 3: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (sarahhh009) | 7 comments Dear my old neighbors,
I msis you guys. U guys we great next door buddies! I loved spending christmas morning with u guys out of the street, having our breakfasts! maybe we will soon see eachother again!
Kate Wonder

message 4: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (sarahhh009) | 7 comments Anna wrote: "Dear Grandfather,

They told me you're amazing. They told me that you're like me-- likes to read books. I wish I had the chance to meet you. Sometimes I'm a bit sad that I don't even remember you f..."

aww so sweet... :)

message 5: by Clementine (new)

Kate wrote: "Anna wrote: "Dear Grandfather,

They told me you're amazing. They told me that you're like me-- likes to read books. I wish I had the chance to meet you. Sometimes I'm a bit sad that I don't even..."

I wish I had neighbors like you, though! :) My neighbors are...cold.

message 6: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (sarahhh009) | 7 comments ohhh thats so sad!! :(

message 7: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (sarahhh009) | 7 comments if we want to, could we make new topics of letters to write?

message 8: by Clementine (new)

of course! :) As long as the topic doesn't repeat, and all...